PDA

View Full Version : TransWorld Must See List

Raycliff Manor
01-14-2007, 05:46 PM
For those going to TransWorld, what is on your must see list, as far as products? So far, we have 2 new things we're definitely going to check out...

1. The VFX Module from Hollow 3D Productions

2. Body Bag's new Cue Line props

We've just started putting together our list and I know the list will be real long by the time we head to the show!

I'd like to say thanks to Chad Savage for the awesome job he's doing keeping us updated on the show at http://www.hauntshowforum.com/ We appreciate your efforts Chad! :wink:

Kel

ClusterOne
01-15-2007, 01:44 AM
Well SPFX Masks would be one, can't wait to see the new line up!

Also the Unit70 stuff is crazy fun to drool over!

bodybagging
01-15-2007, 03:40 AM
Screamline Studios has new twist that I cant wait to see........ and of course without a doubt ill be over at Unit70's trying to talk BO into giveing free piggyback rides......... I always look forward to seeing Kevins stuff at Gore Galore, you know its just to hard to say what am I looking forward to the most! so much to see, so little time!

Jim Warfield
01-15-2007, 09:31 AM
The scantilly -clad various "Babes" start my drooling, then I have to quickly find a mask or costume to look at and pretend that item was my inspiration.
So when will Transworld be putting out a web page with the booth numbers of the Babes? Photos of course too!
We need this resource so we can all plan ahead!

damon carson
01-15-2007, 08:34 PM
Jim you could always add them to your maps to the bathrooms on T.P. you always sell everyyear at the show. :wink:

Jim Warfield
01-15-2007, 09:10 PM
I just try to make scents.

damon carson
01-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Sinister scents indeed! LOL!
Damon

Empressnightshade
01-16-2007, 08:26 AM
My life is full of "lists" and "things to do". Transworld is the first time I've been anywhere in years, so I'm winging it. I'm going where inspired. :D

Nicole
01-16-2007, 01:30 PM
Empress - you're going! Hope I see you - would love to meet you in-person!!! :)

Empressnightshade
01-16-2007, 03:42 PM
You're going, Nicole?
SWEEEET! I'll see ya there!

Ken Spriggs
01-16-2007, 05:41 PM
Nice Damon...I couldn't have said it better myself!

I just posted elsewhere...we have $2 off coupons for Fango Convention
Stop by...have a smell...get a coupon

Always ask to smell JUST BAD....although we have a few worse than that this year

drfrightner
01-17-2007, 12:45 PM
I will have to admit that when I went to Netherworld this past IAAPA those smells they had really blew me away...LOL.

Netherworld kept using this airblasters that leaked out the most horrible of smells... all I can say is I'd hate to be the actor in that area! LOL

I'm thinking of getting a few myself.

Larry

Ken Spriggs
01-17-2007, 03:17 PM
Larry take 10 minutes out of your busy weekend
Walk your rear the 30 feet to our booth and see how many ways you can use the stuff.

It is used by Disney in Soaring...Bugs Life....Lilo and Stitch....Epcot....(sorry can't remember anymore)

Universal is using it in LA on the Mummy....MILDEW

Smell adds a whole new dimension to anything you do

What is worse than walking into a forest that smells like fresh paint?
Have it smell like Evergreen trees pine trees leaves rotting damp ground
you name it we can do it.

Outside venues are not the easiest or the cheapest...but we can do them now also

You can sew them into costumes ...imagine an actor that really smells bad

Nightgore
01-17-2007, 05:01 PM
They used it in the costumes of some monsters at Kings Island this year to make them smell "burnt"! It was really cool! -Tyler

PumpkinHead
01-17-2007, 05:12 PM
You can sew them into costumes ...imagine an actor that really smells bad

Hey, I can get those for free!

I am considering getting some scents , which ones are the best? You guys should sell sampler packs for those of us who can't make up our minds!

happy haunting
-PH

drfrightner
01-17-2007, 07:01 PM
Ken,

Trust me I think its great... wonderfull stuff!!!

I don't need to come to your booth to know what you're selling. I know what you're selling and I'm interested.

My problem is always the same...what you're doing is down to details, that we often skip because we're working for someone else in September. It sucks let me tell you.

As we wind down building haunts for others, I think this year we can do something with your scents. I'm an interested buyer this year.

Larry

drfrightner
01-17-2007, 07:01 PM
Ken,

You ought to do an article about using them...would love to print that!

You should talk to Ben, he's using your stuff to the max potential!

Larry

Ken Spriggs
01-18-2007, 08:19 AM
Sample packs?

We give away 1000 or more at the show....usually 1 nice one and our best seller RainForest.

We usually have 100 or more to check out at every show we do.

The easiest way to select scents...let us do it....tell us what you are looking to do...we will get you the right scent.

Imagine your zombies coming out of the dark ... not only do you see them...but you smell them.

You take the time to rust bolts or screws with paint.....but the place smells like wet paint or fresh cut wood. A cellar is supposed to smell moldy musty not like paint. You are giving your customer that extra little bit.....if it smells like a cellar you have added to there sense of insecurity...they are in your world keep them there.

Raycliff Manor
01-20-2007, 10:01 AM
Another product I'm looking forward to checking out is the Creative Visions Springy Bridge! Man, there's so much to look forward to! :D

Kel

Tattoo
01-20-2007, 10:05 AM
Kel,

Have you seen our updated door prize and auction list?

Mark from Creative Visions and Haunt Visions has donated The Ultimate Springy Bridge valued at $2,200!

Take care,
Tattoo

Raycliff Manor
01-20-2007, 10:14 AM
I just heard the announcement on Rotting Flesh Radio! I like to listen to RFR whie I'm working on Myzpace and other marketing efforts! That's freakin AWESOME about Creative Visions and the donation of the Springy Bridge!! I sure wish there was a way that we could make it! There are four of us coming to TransWorld, Lee, Mari, Brad and myself. We're all riding together and it didn't work out for all four of us to be able to go a day earlier. :cry: The Fright Tundra Tour has become HUGE! Congrats to you on coordinating all this my friend! I sure hope you've been able to get some rest. :wink: See you at TransWorld!

Kel

ScarlettP
01-20-2007, 04:43 PM
BOO!

I'll be there with Hubby and a couple of my Boo Crew in tow. Sadly, JoeDog will not be able to make it this year.

Our favorites are Anything in the Dark Zone and Anatomical Chart! Of course, you can't miss Anatomical because they get the boot right in front of the door.

Sadly, I normally have to spend 90% of my time over in the Costume section because it's actually my costume shop that pays the way to go to the show. I normally have to trust 'my boys' to seek out the fun haunt stuff and then take me to see what they really want.

*** I can't WAIT to find Empress! ***