PDA

View Full Version : On set at 100 Acres Manor...

OdetteDespairr
06-24-2009, 12:37 PM
Yesterday i traveled out to Hundred Acres Manor in Pittsburgh PA to shoot a promotional video for their website and a commercial for this upcoming season.

When i got there i had the pleasure of meeting the crew from MogulMind.com, they are an amazing video production crew from PA, and they do everything from creative development, to audio services, to graphic design and animation to films and commercials.

Let me just say these guys were awesome to work with! They had their stuff down pat, they were professional, fun and really know what they're doing! We had a great day on set and i cannot wait to see what they turn out in post production for the crew at 100 Acres Manor.

If you guys need anything from commercials, to video it seems like the sky's the limit with Mogul Mind!

Listen to Rotting Flesh Radio this week to hear more about our trip to Hundred Acres with Me, Granny, and Big Awesome!!

And check out www.hundredacresmanor.com to see the video when it airs!

Jackie
Rotting Flesh Radio Haunt Hottie

Fear Unfathomed
06-26-2009, 02:54 PM
Sounds like it was a lot of fun Jackie!

Brandon_K
06-27-2009, 10:37 PM
Jackie! It's HUNDRED Acres Manor! Get it right damnit! lols

And it's not Hundred Acre Manor, or Hundred Acre Woods. It's;

Hundred Acres Manor! :) We love you Jackie! Can't wait to hang out in 2.5 weeks!

chuck weber
06-28-2009, 11:19 AM
Thank you for hurting us ..........

OdetteDespairr
06-28-2009, 06:32 PM
BRANDON!!! Fix your damn signature line lol MHC is ova darlin lol!

Jack

OdetteDespairr
06-28-2009, 06:33 PM
Thank you for hurting us ..........

What did i do chuck?

Jackie

BarbieHaunt
06-28-2009, 07:16 PM
Hi Jackie,

It sounds like they just want you to keep their CORRECT name somewhere handy so that you may copy and paste it anytime you want to use it. lol

And remember Brandon and Chuck, there's no such thing as bad publicity. People will be searching for Hundred Acres Manor (hopefully I got it right) in the numbers but will eventually find it. lol