PDA

View Full Version : Online Ticket Purchase Option ~ Is it worth it?

Empressnightshade
05-23-2006, 06:35 PM
I just spoke with and received info from Extremetix, Inc about their Online ticketing service.

It seems good, but our tickets are only $10. To pass the ticketing fee on to the customer probably wouldn't get people to purchase online and if we took the hit from the fee, it would lower our ticket price more than I would desire. PLUS there's the credit card fee.

For those who use this service, how do you make it work for you? How do you draw the customers to purchase online?

Empressnightshade
05-24-2006, 09:32 AM
Oh, come on!

Is there no one willing to write about their online ticket experiences here? Larry? I KNOW you have experience.
Kelly?
bhays?

Anyone?

Mr Nightmarez
05-24-2006, 09:44 AM
I'm attempting it this year... but I have NO experience from past... :roll:
Sorry....

Still debating on WHO to go with ... so I was watching this topic :wink:

SpFXChic
05-24-2006, 11:54 AM
We're currently exploring all of the options, as well.

Raycliff Manor
05-24-2006, 12:06 PM
We distributed coupons through McDonalds and Halloween Express stores. The coupons had a $1.00 off value, however, if they make their purchase online and enter the coupon code specified on the coupon, they receive an additional $1.00 discount. Of course, the discount is only valid early in the season and then on Thursday, typically slower, nights. We split the fee with the customer so that they are only hit with a $1.00 convenience fee. Make sure to point out on your web site that by purchasing their ticket online they avoid having to wait in 2 lines, the ticket window line and the line to get in. Also, go ahead and set up a ticket option for VIP, RIP, FastPass, or whatever you want to call it and charge more for that. You'll be surprised how many people want to plan their evening schedule and prefer to not wait in a long line. We used Extremetix (ClicknPrint) last year and they were awesome! They even set up a survey that the individuals purchasing online tickets fill out to help us better understand our audience demographics. The key to a survey though is to keep it as short as possible. People have a very short attention span when it comes to surveys. :wink: We're using ClicknPrint services again this year as well. Hope that helps. Let me know if you have any additional questions. :wink:

Kel

HMS
06-15-2006, 03:45 PM
If selling your tickets directly is a viable option contact me about the creditcard processing portion.

ONLINE / MAIL ORDER credit card rates
Qualified rate 2.29%
Transaction Fee $0.28
Statement Fee $10.00 (during open months - reduced to $5.00 during "out of season" months)
Gateway we recommend is USA ePay (www.usaepay.com)
Activation fee - waived for haunters (this is an industry we are actively promoting to and are reducing fees and waiving set-up costs)

If you decide to take credit cards at the haunt itself let me know...

Qualified rate 1.64%
Transaction Fee $0.19
Statement Fee $10.00 (during open months - reduced to $5.00 during "out of season" months)
Steve

Ken Spriggs
06-16-2006, 10:02 AM
OK

Screampass is who we have been with since they started...they started most of these other companies in the haunt ticket deal also.

Emp let's put it this way...in todays world of NO TIME FOR ANYTHING....if you have the button on your site for the customers to buy tickets...they will just because they can.

The fee's? Ticketmaster and all the other ticket companies do it....it is for the simplicity and easy of surfing and buying.

Over the past 4 years....our sales have gone up 10-15% annually.

To us it was pretty easy to do ...and it offered the customer an option.

But it also controls our VIP ticket sales....Nice when you have a 2-3 hour wait on some nights

Empressnightshade
06-16-2006, 10:30 AM
Emp let's put it this way...in todays world of NO TIME FOR ANYTHING....if you have the button on your site for the customers to buy tickets...they will just because they can.

Ken,
someone on another forum gave me the suggestion of using Paypal as a way of guests purchasing our VIP tickets. The Suggestee has used this method and it has proven to work great for them.
OH, did I neglect to mention that we're only going to be selling our VIP tickets online and not our general admission tickets? I even have it plastered on all our tools of advertisement. I'm really trying to push these passes.

I've been doing some updating to our site and will soon have it up and running, but after several days of research, I decided that Paypal's method is the best and most economical choice for us this year. It's easy and we won't be under the gun to sell a certain amount to fulfill someone else's quota. All the VIP clerk will have to do is print out a daily sheet of who has purchased, check valid picture ID and voila, they're in.

BTW, Ken....
I like when you call me "Emp." :lol:

pdsnoz
07-22-2006, 01:29 PM
It seems good, but our tickets are only $10. To pass the ticketing fee on to the customer probably wouldn't get people to purchase online and if we took the hit from the fee, it would lower our ticket price more than I would desire.

We had $10 ticket prices last year, and when we were deciding if it would be worth it to try online ticketing, we came to the conclusion, that we did NOT want to pass the buck onto the customer, and if we took the loss ourselves, it would take 250 online tickets purchased to "break even".

We also decided to advertise the whole "skip the line" thing, and they had the option to buy the "fast pass" ticket.

All in all, we ended up selling around 750 online tickets, which were mostly the fast-pass tickets, and made some money off the idea.

My opinion, definitaly worth it, regardless of ticket price.

pdsnoz
07-22-2006, 01:43 PM
By the way,

We use Extremetix Inc.

drfrightner
07-23-2006, 01:59 PM
On line tickets...don't get me started. Screampass if you ask me is a rip off...they charge WAY TOO much and don't really do anything for it. I know several haunts who have OPTED out of their contract with them because they failed to deliver all the extra benefits they promised.

You will not be successful selling online tickets if Screampass charges YOUR customers a 2 or 3 dollar service charge and then turns around and charges you 5 to 10% of the transaction and then on top of that charges YOU a buck a ticket...again a rip off!

What I find crazy about Screampass is they're all over the planet...one major haunt who they want in the program gets tons of money up front, lower percentage fees, blah, blah, whiile the smaller haunts pay out the nose.

If they're going to sell tickets online for your business you should DEMAND the same transaction rate of an online merchent account. From what I understand Click N Print is cheaper and I would use them anyday of the week before I paid those outragous fees.

I personally sell tickets on line myself...its easy, simple and I save myself THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of dollars. I do NOT charge my customers a fee therefore I sell more tickets. I pay something like 20 cents per transaction and around 1.7% gross sale.

Headless Horseman sells tickets on line themselves as well and THEY DO charge a transaction FEE but THEY keep it...LOL. If you can sell the ticket online yourself and you charge a servie fee and lets say you sell 10,000 tickets on line then thats an additional $20,000.00 in YOUR pocket.

We could do that as well but thats not my goal...

Right now my goal is to build my online ticket sales up to 50% of my business, meaning if I sell 60,000 tickets next year I want 30,000 of them to be bought online.

WHY?

1) Less money in my ticket booth. Less chance for error, theft, etc.

2) I know how many people are attending.

3) Build up direct leads to sell to customers next year.

4) No Refund...they buy the ticket on impulse so now they have to use it.

This is my goal and I hope to get my online tickets up to 50% of my businesss...so I'm not charging my customers a service fee. One of these days I might just do this however it won't be until I've got atleast half my customers buying online.

You can sell tickets online yourself, its easy, its simple, and you'll make more money and sell more tickets. However again if it where me I'd use Click-N-Print over Screampass.

If you're happy with Screampass good for you keep them as your online ticket option. I'm personally happy with selling them myself so I'll stay that route.

Larry

Empressnightshade
07-23-2006, 02:25 PM
Larry,

charging our customers a fee and then charging us a fee as well is the reason I turned down the idea of using an online ticket company.

But, I feel like a failure because we haven't sold one single ticket yet. Is it too early? Am I doing it wrong?

Jim Warfield
07-23-2006, 03:49 PM
Empress, Only dare to compare your haunted activities to other's on a very small level, your main "competitor" should be the house and business YOU had and did last season.
I have always thought that for numerous reasons we really can't compare and compete with one another so we have to be only competeing with ourselves.
People hear great complimentary things about a haunt, like mine, they come here and maybe hate it because under the wide and loose definition (multi-facetted and also flexible) my efforts did not measure up to their expectations. The next person raves to the heavans that it was the best thing since sliced bread that wasn't sliced by Jack-The -Ripper!
So it goes.
This is also the same factor that makes it so incredibly difficult to ever give anyone else accurate information as far as forecasting another haunt's $ucce$$ or failure as meaured by mere money.

Empressnightshade
07-23-2006, 04:03 PM
Thanks, Jim!

You're absolutely correct. I should be competing against my ownself and what I did last season.

drfrightner
07-23-2006, 07:42 PM
Empress,

Its a case of double dipping...the only one really making money on the deal is the company selling the tickets.

They charge you, they charge the customer and what do they do ... nothing if you ask me. You send them the customer and you get nothing but charged. Ticketmaster sells tickets for Madonna on their site now that makes it worth it, but as it stands YOU the haunt OWNER are sending THEM the traffic not the other way around.

Anyway...

You can do it yourself its not hard!

Larry

Jim Warfield
07-23-2006, 07:50 PM
Well put , Larry, I hadn't quite thought about it that way.
Besides sending them your own customers you are sending them another customer with each one of them, you! You would be the second customer!
Now if I could get paid for four people for every three that come here.......

pdsnoz
07-23-2006, 08:56 PM
But on the other hand, we bought into the online ticketing to get the printable tickets, and all the hardware/software that goes along with the "click and print" process. Being a smaller haunt, this was our best option, and actually worked out for us in the end. Just another opinion.

Jim Warfield
07-23-2006, 09:33 PM
We each decide what value a service or product has to us personally.
I would never spend $1,000's of dollars on just one prop, yet many sure seem to do this.
I had an ex who offered to be my ticket booth person (again), she said she would do this for me for just $5,000.oo!!!!!
Of course her boyfriend would have to be standing next to her in the ticket booth in case she got scared!
Can you believe I turned down this offer?
After she was gone I found out from quite afew customers that they really didn't care for her attitude and some of the things she said or did to them.
What it all comes down to is that she really didn't want to be here.
(But you are still not supposed to take it out on the customers.)

erickroy
07-25-2006, 12:11 PM
I do it all myself via a Paypal shopping cart. I however don't run 40,000 people through my gates, nor is that a desire of mine. (We have a low through-put by design.) "No service charges" is our Motto and I will pay 1.9 to 2.5% per ticket. No big deal. I believe these are people in your door who normally wouldn't have come to the event. Call me crazy and I've said it before, a bought ticket is a sold ticket. Someone waiting to purchase when they get to your event, has a 80% chance of finding something better to do before they get to you.

drfrightner
07-25-2006, 01:31 PM
The one thing you have to realize is this...

YOU are spending YOUR money to bring people to YOUR site ...then you're handing over the rewards to Screampass or Ticketweb? Thats absurd!

You are the one paying for bring the customers to your site not them...

I told them this...

Hey you can sell my tickets on line, but NOT through my website. If you want to put my sell my tickets then YOU do something to drum up interest to justify your fee. If you're so confident in what you bring to the table then you should be able to sell thousands of them without selling through my website. From what I've seen they haven't done anything to through their assets to inspire online haunt ticket sales.

So as it stands you do all the work, they sell the tickets...I'm not down with that. I completely understand the value of ticketmaster to major sporting events, concerts, blah, blah...

People go to their site ticketmaster.com to find buy these things. But hautned houses are a different animal and we need every penny we have to survive one year to the next.

Selling tickets on line is MAJOR and you can do it for cheap...save yourself the thousands of dollars or just work with Click N Print. Thats what I would do.

Larry

Raycliff Manor
07-25-2006, 01:55 PM
If you want to see an example of how ClickNPrint (aka. Extremetix) can set up your online tickets, feel free to take a look at our web site, www.eurekascreams.com You can go through most of the process, but just exit once you get to the screen requesting your credit card. You'll see the online survey they set up for us in order to help us determine our best marketing efforts and to collect market demographics. Russell and Clint have done an awesome job for us in the past and they are doing an awesome job for us again this year! They've created a cool header for the tickets printed online as well as a great "Sponsors" area on the ticket, which our sponsors love! At any rate, just a little feedback on ClickNPrint. :wink:

Kel

Jim Warfield
07-25-2006, 02:00 PM
Erickroy, 80% of the people driving to see The Ravens Grin don't wander off and find something else to do because most of them purposely made the concerted effort just to come and see my place! Many times from many hours away!
(There is nothing else here?-insert evil laugh!)
Most of the "wander-offs" I am glad to see go away because they are too drunk to be in my house.
Nowhere is there a sign on my house saying "Babysitting for Drunks"

Empressnightshade
07-25-2006, 02:29 PM
The thing I ran into with Extremetix is that you are required to sell a certain amount of tickets. For many that isn't a problem. Especially when you've reported here on this forum thousands of attendees last season. Compare that to our....and I'm ashamed to say this, but will do it so others will know where we began....compared to our 350 people in our three days of operation. :oops:
I know our attendance will jump higher this season. We are doing a lot of advertising this year, making appearances at popular events and our days of operation has increased to ten. However, that does not mean that any tickets will be purchased online and I'd hate to be under the gun.

No, I think Paypal is the best solution for us this season. We only pay a small fee, our customers pay none and we aren't under the gun.

Gosh....I can't believe I told everyone our attendance last year.
:oops: x 10

Raycliff Manor
07-25-2006, 02:47 PM
Empress, "X 10" may very well be the formula applied to your attendance this year! :wink:

Kel

Empressnightshade
07-25-2006, 04:15 PM
Kel,

from your fingers to the man upstairs!! :)

SpFXChic
07-25-2006, 04:26 PM
The thing I ran into with Extremetix is that you are required to sell a certain amount of tickets. For many that isn't a problem. Especially when you've reported here on this forum thousands of attendees last season. Compare that to our....and I'm ashamed to say this, but will do it so others will know where we began....compared to our 350 people in our three days of operation. :oops:
I know our attendance will jump higher this season. We are doing a lot of advertising this year, making appearances at popular events and our days of operation has increased to ten. However, that does not mean that any tickets will be purchased online and I'd hate to be under the gun.

No, I think Paypal is the best solution for us this season. We only pay a small fee, our customers pay none and we aren't under the gun.

Gosh....I can't believe I told everyone our attendance last year.
:oops: x 10

That is nothing to be ashamed of! You do it because your heart is in it and it is for a wonderful cause!

erickroy
07-26-2006, 09:07 AM
Jim,

Nothing about your attraction fits into a normal formal. Most of your costumers don't even know they are coming, they just follow the voices to your house. I don't think it is fair you have the patient on the mind control device and won't share the plans.

Empressnightshade
07-26-2006, 09:12 AM
That is nothing to be ashamed of! You do it because your heart is in it and it is for a wonderful cause!
Thanks, Sweetheart! :)

Chris
07-26-2006, 11:22 PM
Nice system Kelly (I had to try it).

Larry, you keep saying that you do it all yourself. Any tips?

ScarlettP
07-28-2006, 07:15 AM
Good Info guys! I've just been contacted by Etix. They claim to do the E-Ticket Sales for the following:

Some of our clients include:

-The Frightmare in Raleigh, NC (http://www.thefrightmare.com)

-Ghost Walk of Old Wilmington in Wilmington, NC (http://www.hauntedwilmington.com)

-Ghosts of Carolina in Columbia, SC (http://www.theghostsofcarolina.com)

-Ghosts of Savannah in Savannah, GA (http://www.theghostsofsavannah.com)

-Ghosts & Legends of Key West in Key West, FL (http://www.keywestghosts.com)

-Ghosts & Legends of San Antonio, TX (http://www.ghostsofsanantonio.com)

I'm starting to like the sounds of Click N Print a lot better than those guys tacking an extra $1.50 onto my ticket price for basically doing nothing that my Pay Pal account couldn't do.

Empressnightshade
07-28-2006, 09:20 AM
They contacted me, as well. But, I'm staying with Paypal this season. I feel safer dealing with them this time around as we don't know what our attendance will be.

mojo93
07-28-2006, 09:08 PM
We have used online ticket sales for the last 2 yrs. There is alot of "breakage" on those tickets and we have determined that it is well worth our efforts to do them. Last year we ran over 5800 people through the haunt in a 10 day run. Many of the online tickets that were bought were never redeemed. It's nice to get paid without having to do the work.

Jim Warfield
07-29-2006, 05:58 PM
Well Mojo, this might be the case if you change the haunt's name and location ever so often, but the Ravens Grin Inn is right in the same location every year for 20 years and I see a fair amount of those non-redeemed ticket-holders as maybe having bad vibes towards one's business because of such a thing?
I really try to avoid bad vibes for my patrons, I want only happy thoughts in their pointy little heads when the name Ravens Grin comes up. Happy customers will carry you over when times get lean because they can't stop thinking about the fun times -good vibes.
In the long run this will have a greater payback, any way that you wish to measure it.
But, what do I know?

haunter112
07-29-2006, 06:51 PM
This brings up an interesting point.

If someone impulsively buys a ticket on-line and then never uses it, how likely are they to buy a ticket the following year?

Hmmm...

Jim Warfield
07-29-2006, 07:06 PM
I want the "Impulse" overpowering someone enough so they not only take the time to write me out a personal check for an October reservation,(2-weeks in advance) but also then mail it to me, then take the time and spend the money to arrive here and see the house.
People impulsively doing an on-line transaction, then discovering their friend(s) can't go, doesn't like "Haunted Houses", ex cetra really doesnot help any business.
You then have the task of handling a refund or alienating a customer, or making the customer just feel stupid. Most people don't like to be branded as stupid.
I have been purely "working class" all of my life. I gave up the dream of sitting around doing nothing , yet having people being somehow compelled to hand me their money for nothing, many, many years ago.
Whatever works for someone else is fine with me, though.......

Empressnightshade
07-29-2006, 10:27 PM
This brings up an interesting point.

If someone impulsively buys a ticket on-line and then never uses it, how likely are they to buy a ticket the following year?

Hmmm...
If this would happen here, since we would have their email address I would be inclined to email them next season and invite them back at half price.

Trip_etix
08-08-2006, 12:13 PM
The one major thing that Pay Pal lacks is the ability to deliver a ticket to the online buyer. The customer doesn't get a ticket. They get an email confirmation, BUT you have to manually process their order at some point. Plus, Pay Pal requires them to register which can be uncomfortable for the buyer. Pay Pal also can put your customer's personal info up for sale.

Etix can deliver a ticket and completely automate the process for you. Customer goes online, buys the ticket, prints it out, comes thru the door. Plus, the tickets are sold thru your website and not a generic homepage. Customer data isn't sold to a third party.

It is at least worth a look. It is a free service for the haunt to use.

Empressnightshade
08-08-2006, 01:00 PM
BUT you have to manually process their order at some point. Plus, Pay Pal requires them to register which can be uncomfortable for the buyer.
Well, a haunt checking someone's ID against your printout of names for admittance isn't much different than having to scan the tickets they printed out. Also, you don't have to have a paypal account to purchase tickets. It depends on how it's setup and with the way we have it, you don't have to have an account.....at least that's what Paypal told us.

Trip_etix
08-08-2006, 01:57 PM
At the end of the day, you have to be comfortable with whatever system you use. However, exploring some of the options out there can't hurt.

Pay Pal and shopping carts are convenient in some cases, but they are not a ticketing system with inventory control, validation, security features, internal CRM capability, etc.

Having an online ticketing solution can eliminate a tremendous processing load for a haunt (which was illustrated in an earlier post). Everyday you can see the sales happen live in real time. You can go out and promote/market the haunt, etc. instead of processing orders and troubleshooting orders. Outsource the headaches to someone else who brings expertise in ticketing to the table.

Paul_etix
08-08-2006, 01:58 PM
Good Info guys! I've just been contacted by Etix. They claim to do the E-Ticket Sales for the following:

Some of our clients include:

-The Frightmare in Raleigh, NC (http://www.thefrightmare.com)

-Ghost Walk of Old Wilmington in Wilmington, NC (http://www.hauntedwilmington.com)

-Ghosts of Carolina in Columbia, SC (http://www.theghostsofcarolina.com)

-Ghosts of Savannah in Savannah, GA (http://www.theghostsofsavannah.com)

-Ghosts & Legends of Key West in Key West, FL (http://www.keywestghosts.com)

-Ghosts & Legends of San Antonio, TX (http://www.ghostsofsanantonio.com)

I'm starting to like the sounds of Click N Print a lot better than those guys tacking an extra $1.50 onto my ticket price for basically doing nothing that my Pay Pal account couldn't do.

Well, from what I hear, Click N Print requires you to sell a certain number of tickets. With our system, there is no cost to you unless you want to absorb some or all of the fee yourself. Also, our system does a lot more than Paypal ever dreamed.

Paul_etix
08-08-2006, 02:00 PM
BUT you have to manually process their order at some point. Plus, Pay Pal requires them to register which can be uncomfortable for the buyer.
Well, a haunt checking someone's ID against your printout of names for admittance isn't much different than having to scan the tickets they printed out. Also, you don't have to have a paypal account to purchase tickets. It depends on how it's setup and with the way we have it, you don't have to have an account.....at least that's what Paypal told us.

I think I was the person that contacted you. I would be willing to explain our system in more detail if you like. Just let me know.

Empressnightshade
08-08-2006, 02:06 PM
Paul,

although I appreciate all that has been said, we've decided to stay with Paypal since it would really be foolish for us to try anything else without us knowing if there will be any online ticket sales at all. This is our second season and last year, we only had approximately 500 people in three days to attend. That's not enough to signup for online ticketing with an agency.
However, if this season turns out like I pray it will, we will definitely be looking in a different direction next season.

Thanks!

Paul_etix
08-08-2006, 02:13 PM
Paul,

although I appreciate all that has been said, we've decided to stay with Paypal since it would really be foolish for us to try anything else without us knowing if there will be any online ticket sales at all. This is our second season and last year, we only had approximately 500 people in three days to attend. That's not enough to signup for online ticketing with an agency.
However, if this season turns out like I pray it will, we will definitely be looking in a different direction next season.

Thanks!

Ok great! Definitely keep us in mind. We do not require that you sell a certain number of tickets so whenever you're ready, let me know. We would be more than willing to do a trial run.

Empressnightshade
08-08-2006, 02:57 PM
We would be more than willing to do a trial run. Oh? Hmmmm.... :wink:

Jim Warfield
08-08-2006, 10:19 PM
Would it be a trial run with or without Lawyers?
hahahaha!

Trip_etix
08-11-2006, 03:43 PM
To add to the online ticketing discussion and some of the issues that have popped up.

First, not all online ticketing companies are the same. The bad vibe that Ticket Web may have given people with double dipping and absurd fees shouldnt taint the rest of us.

Second, the online ticketing can make your haunt's advance ticketing process so much easier since it totally automates the process for you and the ticket buyer.

Third, Etix, the company I work for, was founded by ticket buyers who were tired of the Ticketmaster fees. Our mission is to give the "little guy" who is a venue or attraction owner the ability to have a streamlined ticketing system without paying any $$$ out of his/her pocket.

Fourth, with our system you can do it yourself, build your own events, and save yourself hours and hours of headache since you are using a ticketing system. Yes, the attraction brings the ticket buyer to the site, but the ticketing company provides the process for the ticket buyer to have a smooth, positive ticket buying experience. Also, the ticket they print at home has ad space for the haunt to use for added revenue for themselves.

Just some food for thought on a Friday afternoon...

Empressnightshade
08-11-2006, 04:09 PM
I have made an Executive decision. After reasearching and weighing all of my options, I've decided to go with Etix. At this point, they are the best solution for us.

Paul, from Etix talked to me for well over an hour today answering all my questions, setting things up and letting me babble in the way that I have a tendancy to do. I like him! And I think you will, too.

Anyway, we're going with Etix this season and soon our website will reflect that.

THANKS SO MUCH to everyone who've had their input on this whole thing. :D

Empressnightshade
09-01-2006, 05:07 PM
Well, our online ticketing campaign is underway! Paul from Etix called to tell me personally when we had sold our first tickets.....FOUR VIP Scream Passes!!! Yippee!
Now, for you mega haunts, that's nothing. But, for this ghoulish Gal, I'm doing the happy dance!

:D :D :D

ClusterOne
09-14-2006, 04:19 PM
Congrats G!
Have you continued to have success with your online sales?

Empressnightshade
09-24-2006, 09:37 PM
Congrats G!
Have you continued to have success with your online sales?
As a matter of fact...YES!

Table for Six, a dating service, purchased 18 tickets today! YIPPEE!

Empressnightshade
09-29-2006, 12:28 PM
We just sold 10 more tickets....YEAH!!

Paul from etix and my goal was to sell 50 online tickets this year being as it is our 1st attempt at it and our second season in operation.
Well, we're at 32 and we don't open until Oct. 13th. Looks like we may make that goal and then some....

Raycliff Manor
09-29-2006, 12:34 PM
Congrats Emp! To sell that many tickets this far in advance of your opening night is definitely a good sign of things to come! Get ready for the numbers! :wink: Have an awesome season Emp!

Kel

Empressnightshade
09-29-2006, 12:44 PM
Thanks, Kel!

But, I'm shakin' in my flip flops, Honey!

Raycliff Manor
09-29-2006, 01:27 PM
You think you're shakin! Wait until you see your patrons! :twisted:

Kel

Empressnightshade
09-29-2006, 04:13 PM
You think you're shakin! Wait until you see your patrons! :twisted:

Kel
Oh, you're good....you're REAL good. LOL!!!! Kelly, we've gotta meet. There's no "if", "ands" or "buts" about it. It's in the cards, my friend. I plan to go to TW this coming year, so maybe we'll get together there.

Do you drink? Cocktails, that is...

drfrightner
10-03-2006, 03:40 AM
Just whatever you do don't sign any agreements with Screampass, I'm hearing they make threats of lawsuits, when you want to leave their deal for a better deal with other companies. Screampass charges the MOST money, out of all the programs I've seen so far. Rather than lower their price, they make threats to force you to stay...this is what I'm hearing.

I once again say SELL TICKETS YOURSELF or use Click N Print.

Larry

Raycliff Manor
10-03-2006, 06:54 AM
It's a date Emp! Come hail or high water, I plan to be at TW next year... oh yes, there will be some cocktailing! :twisted:

Kel