PDA

View Full Version : New Darkness Logo...check it out

drfrightner
06-26-2009, 03:39 AM
Now keep in mind the wording on here is NOT what it will say that was just placed there by Brainstorm to show where it would go. What do you think?

Larry

voodoo willy
06-26-2009, 04:35 AM
That is pretty damn sweet!! I just had Doug at Brainstorm redo my shop logo and I have to say these guys ROCK!!!

Darkangel
06-26-2009, 06:12 AM
Crazy cool!

graystone
06-26-2009, 06:25 AM
Like the city at the bottom! Shane and its I love me some skulls too! Shane this time.

Jonathan
06-26-2009, 06:32 AM
I like the new look man. Very cool! Great color saturation, eye catching and great use of imagery.

The Forsaken Crypt
06-26-2009, 07:34 AM
I like it! It makes it look really intense and horrifying

Allen H
06-26-2009, 08:08 AM
Its a great graphic, what does it have to do with your show?
Allen H

Raycliff Manor
06-26-2009, 08:55 AM
Personally, I love it! Unfortunately, we could never use something this intense over here. We've actually had to tone down the look and feel of our print ad artwork to have a more "family friendly" feel. If your sponsors like it, that's awesome! Again, I think the graphic is amazing and I love all the depth and layers it has without making it difficult to immediately recognize. Very cool!

Kel

HauntedMemphis
06-26-2009, 10:00 AM
Much like the next Hauntworld, I think the flaming skull look makes for great imagery. I also love how you incorporated the city skyline.

HauntPhReAk
06-26-2009, 10:13 AM
Hideously awesome! And that's a good thing!

damon carson
06-26-2009, 11:34 AM
looks pretty cool!
Damon

drfrightner
06-26-2009, 11:40 AM
What does it have to do with my show? Well like the last version of Scarefest, its DARKNESS COMING over St. Louis... like he is the Darkness cast over the city.

Larry

elowther
06-26-2009, 11:56 AM
Yeah,

The city at the bottom looks cool. The design is great, I like harder edged designs like this. It gets people in the mood to be scared and shows it is a serious haunt. Great job by BrainStorm once again, it could be made into a big poster.

Eric

SomeThingInTheIce
06-26-2009, 12:05 PM
Wicked Sweet!!!!

Fear Unfathomed
06-26-2009, 02:48 PM
Love it! You putting it on sweatshirts this year??

BarbieHaunt
06-26-2009, 04:04 PM
Frightfully Delicious!

Allen H
06-26-2009, 04:41 PM
"its DARKNESS COMING over St. Louis... like he is the Darkness cast over the city. "
Oh, it looks like the city is on fire. My criticism is that it could be any haunts logo, aside from the cityscape being St Louis. it is not darkness, its fire. Is that an icon character of yours or a generic skull?
When I see it I know its a great graphic, but it does not scream haunted house to me, or darkness specifically. It would make a great t shirt unless the city ever catches on fire like chicago has, then I would abandon it right away. Again it looks good but it does not seem personal to the Darkness.
Just my opinion because you asked what we thought.
Allen H

Front Yard Fright
06-26-2009, 04:58 PM
"its DARKNESS COMING over St. Louis... like he is the Darkness cast over the city. "
Oh, it looks like the city is on fire. My criticism is that it could be any haunts logo, aside from the cityscape being St Louis. it is not darkness, its fire. Is that an icon character of yours or a generic skull?
When I see it I know its a great graphic, but it does not scream haunted house to me, or darkness specifically. It would make a great t shirt unless the city ever catches on fire like chicago has, then I would abandon it right away. Again it looks good but it does not seem personal to the Darkness.
Just my opinion because you asked what we thought.
Allen H

I agree... I really liked the old logo because it seemed more like... a logo!
This one seems too general, where as with the old one, it had a cool creepy character with the text in front... Not really sure how I feel about the new one.

Still cool none the less

freak 'n' stein
06-26-2009, 05:21 PM
I like it A LOT! Like mentioned before, it doesn't scream "logo"...more like "flyer" or "print media". I always think of a logo as an icon, or image. BUT IT STILL LOOKS AWESOME!!