PDA

View Full Version : Added Revenue Stream for your Haunt..

Graveyard
06-26-2009, 01:59 PM
I wanted to share this with everyone - its an opportunity that has huge potential. Get in before July 4th to take advantage of the FaceBook explosion.

We are using this at our Halloween Retail Stores and Haunted House this season. Would be a huge hit at your event as well and its simple to do! Add a National Beverage Sponsor to your event - and get paid for doing so.

Think about it, your customers will enjoy this, your actors can surely benefit from it, and you collect!!

Watch this short video clip with all the details, if you have any questions give me a shout!

www.networkerlink.com

Have a great day!

Thanks - Paul Boyd
info@graveyardentertainment.com
www.efusjon.com/teamhalloween

freak 'n' stein
06-26-2009, 10:13 PM
Calm me stupid, but I don't think this is a great idea. How would this benefit a haunt? Selling the drink to your guests?

Midnight13
06-26-2009, 10:25 PM
If you want a drink for your haunt, why not have your own.

Check out http://screamingzombieenergy.com/

Graveyard
06-27-2009, 01:56 PM
Honestly... I thought the same thing.

Here are 3 key names that changed my skepticism...

Microsoft... Paramount Pictures... FaceBook.... let alone people such as Derek Broes, Bill Gates, Kurt Russell, Kenny Hendrick and on and on..

These companies are directly involved with this. They would not be involved in any schemes.

And if you want the opportunity to make some money.. 2, 5, 10K a month.... take 12 minutes and go to the link and watch the video - afterwards call me directly with any questions 623-341-0353 is my cell.

If you want an opportunity to Haunt full time because you can have income coming in to cover your other job... take the time and watch the video.

Here is that link again: http://www.networkerlink.com/

Paul

beardedbil
06-27-2009, 02:10 PM
And if you want the opportunity to make some money.. 2, 5, 10K a month.... take 12 minutes and go to the link and watch the video...

If you want an opportunity to Haunt full time because you can have income coming in to cover your other job... take the time and watch the video

No offense, but this line sounds like those commercials where they say you can work from home and make up to $10,000 a month, then in the small print it says "RESULTS NOT TYPICAL"

Graveyard
06-27-2009, 02:19 PM
I was just sharing an opportunity....

You can research it or not, totally up to you. And I was and still am the biggest skeptic on things like this. With the economy these days, who isn't looking for other ways to make some money.

BUT.. after my due diligence, I was in. Call me or email me offline if you want more info.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

Back to Haunting!!!

MidnightEvil
06-27-2009, 04:21 PM
When did you start and how much have you mad?

Graveyard
06-27-2009, 05:33 PM
Hi Gary!!

I just got started with this the end of last week so I have not recieved a check yet. They are monthly.

www.efusjon.com/teamhalloween for complete payout details.

Here is how all this happened:

I run a large annual charity poker event for The Phoenix Childrens Hospital for children
fighting Leukemia. www.joeyblack.org A couple who comes out every year and supports it approached me just after this years tourney with this opportunity. I was like "No Thanks..not really into that stuff." After thinking about it, I trusted that they would not steer me into a scam or scheme.

I watched the video and was interested. I did more research and found out they got into this from their good friend Wendy. Wendy called them about 3 months ago and she told them that she was on track to make $1,800 in just her 1st or 2nd month of this new business she was in. They told her "Not interested." She called them back mid-way through her 3rd month and said she was on track for $5,000 that month. She got their attention! Long story short, she ended up making $13,700 in her 3rd month and $23,500 in her 4th month. I've seen her paychecks; it's the real deal!
(I can provide you with all emails/phone numbers so you can verify as well).

I was hooked and am working on it!

I'm not trying to sell anyone into this. I am just presenting an opportunity if you want
to change your life and do something to make it better. Sorry.. but the thought of having the chance to have my all my bills covered and then some and free up time to work/play on Haunted House stuff all year round... I'm in.

You are either going to see the opportunity or not. All up to you, you can reach me on my cell for more details.

HauntPhReAk
06-27-2009, 06:12 PM
I have to admit that I haven't watched the video, but it sounds like a pyramid scheme, where if Wendy is making money, it's because she got other people to sign up like you're doing by advertising here, and they got others to sign up, etc.

Again, I haven't watched the video. I'm just skeptical of all "get rich quick" schemes. Is it a pyramid scheme where you have to recruit others in order to get checks in the mail? Just wondering.

Graveyard
06-27-2009, 06:17 PM
Take a few minutes and watch, explains it all.

HauntPhReAk
06-27-2009, 06:43 PM
OK, I just watched the video, and since I don't have my own facebook page, I would have to get one (and post my picture on it, something I'm not fond of doing) and also find a few people who are into facebook. Hopefully they would have lots of friends in facebook, so that "I" would actually make money from what's about to happen?

Sorry, but I think the video left a lot of unanswered questions about how all of the money that's about to be made is going to get to me and not all of the other facebook users out there or actually the guy who came up with the idea and a few of his top dogs. I'm not a moron. I think they are intentionally generalizing and being vague. Even after watching the video that explains it all, I still don't understand how I'm supposed to make a fortune. Sorry!

Graveyard
06-27-2009, 06:52 PM
The video is a great overview. A phone call and all your unanswered questions can be answered. How about this, email me your phone number and set a time tomorrow or this week and I will call you or anyone else who has questions.

Because you are right - there is sooo much more. And thats what is exciting about this opportunity. Email me at info@graveyardentertainment.com and we can go over this tomorrow if that works.

I gotta run for the night.

Have fun!

Paul

HauntPhReAk
06-27-2009, 08:19 PM
You have fun too, and please don't be offended if you don't hear from me. I'm a skeptic at heart and don't think a night's sleep will change that.

I do have one question that I think you can answer here. Are the drinks available anywhere yet for people to taste? Thanks!

Greg Chrise
06-27-2009, 08:30 PM
If you actually had a haunted house and told 3 people and they told 3 people each and so on and so on Imagine how big your checks would be. And your heart wouldn't explode after having to drink 4 cases a month of this mystery elixer. And of course I'll bet you are paying $100 a month for that too.

So if the drink was really good would it require face book hype and whoring out all your friends and realtives? At what point do you have to rent a Uhaul and deliver hundreds of cases of stuff all over the country? Or do you just keep the $120?

I would just move in with Wendy. Where does she live?

HauntPhReAk
06-27-2009, 08:37 PM
If you actually had a haunted house and told 3 people and they told 3 people each and so on and so on Imagine how big your checks would be. And your heart wouldn't explode after having to drink 4 cases a month of this mystery elixer. And of course I'll bet you are paying $100 a month for that too.

So if the drink was really good would it require face book hype and whoring out all your friends and realtives? At what point do you have to rent a Uhaul and deliver hundreds of cases of stuff all over the country? Or do you just keep the $120?

A glowing endorsement. Can I move in too? Only kidding.

Greg Chrise
06-27-2009, 08:50 PM
Of course hanging out with Wendy might not be all that great because you know what will be in the refrigerator instead of food?

HauntPhReAk
06-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Maybe the drinks will taste great!

Greg Chrise
06-27-2009, 08:53 PM
Plus Wendy would be all cracked out on energy drink staring at the computer myface accounts. Feeding energy drink to her pets. It could be very ugly.

freak 'n' stein
06-27-2009, 11:14 PM
Yeah. I watched the video last night and it just confused the hell outta me. Call me slow...haha

HauntPhReAk
06-27-2009, 11:30 PM

In the video, they practically flew through the important details. What Greg says in his quote is sort of correct except that in order to make real money, my understanding is that the 3 people you initially recruit would have to bring in 7 people each, who would have to bring in 15 people each, who would have to bring in 31 people each (always doubling the number and then adding 1 to it). Edit: I just watched this part again, and it says that each person only has to bring in 3 people, but the levels increase like I said: 1st level is you, next level has 3 others below you, next level has 7 others below those, next level has 15, and so on, ... It's very confusing.

In order to make decent money from this, you would also have to pay a one-time $30 membership fee plus $120 MONTHLY associate fee with the hope of becoming an executive by keeping at least 3 others at the associate level, which buys you 4 cases of the drinks per month, and they never specify how many that is (24 in each case and do you get to choose variety?). And at least 3 of your recruits will have to pay the $30 plus continue to pay the monthly $120 (and receive their 4 cases) in order for you to make real money.

And who knows how these drinks taste? There are only 2 varieties so far (with 2 more planned for the future), and I would have to watch the video again to see what's in them. I had glazed over by the time they started describing the second variety.

Edit: I just watched again and they give very little details about what's in the drinks and I can't read the details on my computer screen.

Haunts of Richmond
06-28-2009, 09:04 AM
If any money you make is based on "recruits" this is the exact definition of a ponzi scheme. Proceed with caution...

- Ryan

Graveyard
06-28-2009, 09:59 AM
Well I would hope Microsoft, FaceBook etc etc would not be involved in something like that.

I was already drinking a couple Red Bulls a day anyways. Especially with season about here. So to switch to a healthy energy drink for the same money($120) a month, and the chance to make some money - it seemed worth my time to check it out. So I'm in.

And the drink is good!!

Graveyard
06-28-2009, 06:11 PM
Here are further details:

http://www.matrixjuice.com/

BarbieHaunt
06-28-2009, 06:47 PM
I have a couple of comments:

First, I don't understand how Microsoft is involved other than the fact that the lead guy used to work for them. I understand how Facebook is about to be involved, but that's about it as far as the companies you list. Nowhere does it say that these companies are involved except to list them as part of the leader's vita (resume).

Second, the drink's main ingredients are carbonated water and fructose (sugar), then some acai powder, and then a few fruits, etc. I'm sorry but I avoid everything high in sugar, and that's what this is. You also have a caffeinated or non-caffeinated version, but I have not heard any mention of a sugar-free or at least low in sugar version.

Graveyard
06-29-2009, 12:08 AM
Here is a preview of RAD.... coming to FaceBook....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfV6QmjCQfM

BarbieHaunt
06-29-2009, 04:39 AM
That's a preview of RAD, the game? It didn't look anything like the pictures of RAD I remember seeing in the first video, unless I'm mistaken, and I have made mistakes before...

Graveyard
06-29-2009, 02:19 PM
Hi BarbieHaunt:

Derek Broes just posted that last night - and yes its much better than the pics in their presentation.

Sidenote... if you have not played FEAR2 yet... and want to get some cool haunt ideas.. play it!!

RJ Productions
06-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Yep a pyramid scheme, no two ways about it. The only people who make any money are the first couple of people, everyone else just gets stuck with product.

Think of it this way, if I was thirsty and wanted to grab an energy drink where is the first place you go?

Facebook? Twitter? or maybe you corner 7-11??? This is an impulse item, not something you order online and wait for delivery.

I'd lay real money you won't even see this company this time next year.

Graveyard
06-29-2009, 11:02 PM
Hey Rich!

Hope you are doing well! I know I have not been on here in awhile, actually excited about working on a Haunt this year.

Can I ask you a favor... I was exactly in the same shoes as you in your reply... EXACTLY.....

Would you be willing to go on a conference call.. pick a day err.. night and hear the facts about Efusjon? Ask, challenge anything about this... and the call is open to everyone... If after talking you feel the same way then I will not bring this up again...

I just feel you are not correct in your statements... BUT I respect your opinion as I always have yours and the majority of haunters on here.

Let me know!!

And I will throw this in...

Efusjon is a new company... sales in Jan were $150K... sales in May were $5Million.. putting them in the top 10 in all energy drink sales around the world... and that is in just 6 months... I think they will be around for awhile. :)

shawnc
06-30-2009, 04:02 AM
Hey Rich!

Hope you are doing well! I know I have not been on here in awhile, actually excited about working on a Haunt this year.

Can I ask you a favor... I was exactly in the same shoes as you in your reply... EXACTLY.....

Would you be willing to go on a conference call.. pick a day err.. night and hear the facts about Efusjon? Ask, challenge anything about this... and the call is open to everyone... If after talking you feel the same way then I will not bring this up again...

I just feel you are not correct in your statements... BUT I respect your opinion as I always have yours and the majority of haunters on here.

Let me know!!

And I will throw this in...

Efusjon is a new company... sales in Jan were $150K... sales in May were $5Million.. putting them in the top 10 in all energy drink sales around the world... and that is in just 6 months... I think they will be around for awhile. :)

With all due respect, you have bought in to the sales pitch very well. I have to ask: Have you seen facts to back up their claimed sales? Not that the number is hard to believe; many multi-levels are able to post big numbers in the early and middle stages. But they can't be sustained.

With regards tro the phone call, I don't think you would be able to answer the questions people will ask. Enthusiasm doesn't make up for knowledge.

Twin Locusts
06-30-2009, 08:22 AM
Honestly... I thought the same thing.

Here are 3 key names that changed my skepticism...

Microsoft... Paramount Pictures... FaceBook.... let alone people such as Derek Broes, Bill Gates, Kurt Russell, Kenny Hendrick and on and on..

These companies are directly involved with this. They would not be involved in any schemes.

And if you want the opportunity to make some money.. 2, 5, 10K a month.... take 12 minutes and go to the link and watch the video - afterwards call me directly with any questions 623-341-0353 is my cell.

If you want an opportunity to Haunt full time because you can have income coming in to cover your other job... take the time and watch the video.

Here is that link again: http://www.networkerlink.com/

Paul

Airplane, Pyramid, MLM, Crock O' Chite.

This guy is using some classic used car sales techniques. The sales not over until the up stops giving objections. He wants you to try and question the program.

One classic sales BS called Feel, Felt, Found. Works great on sheep.

after the objection -

"I understand how you feel" Empathy

"Others have felt the same" Evidence

"but what they found was that if you drink this water you'll never grow old" Enlist

Snake oil, as common as snakes as old as oil.

He can probably hook you up with some good foreign exchange software.

Graveyard
06-30-2009, 03:27 PM
Now that is funny... Anyone who knows me, knows that I am faaar away from used car sales - but that did make me laugh. I can usually get talked into buying a round of beers at a Transworld Show or a couple late night pizzas for a group of tired Haunters after a day at a show, but not cars. Not being sarcastic, it is funny though.

I know and I know and I know. Every skeptic reply on this thread is something that I have thought and researched.

All I could do was post it. I will leave it alone from here forward. I'm in!!!

If you do have any further interest my email and information is below.

WISH everyone a fantastic 2009 Haunting Season!

Thanks,

Paul Boyd
www.efusjon.com/TeamHalloween
www.graveyardentertainment.com
623-341-0353 - Cell

badlander2000
07-01-2009, 09:26 PM
Are you one of Bernie Madoff's goons?

RJ Productions
07-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Graveyard,
No offense personally. I really wish you the best of luck, but the reality is that it is a pyramid program, I did not say scheme, because there is real product involved. But the problem here is that you are dealing with a product that is more of an impulse buy. This is not the type of product you order then wait for delivery.

In all the discussion it has not been mentioned what the unit price of the drink is.
How much does the stuff sell for and what is the minimum purchase required?

As with any multilevel marketing plan you must constantly bring in new people as people will loose interest and drop out at a very high rate. (trust me on this I was involved with Amway 20 years ago!)

This particular product also has a problem in that it can very quickly become a "non-fad" item or be replaced by the NEXT biggest thing! A friend was trying to involve us in a company that provided long distant phone services. It would probably be a tad cheaper that long distance service provided by your local phone company but how can it compete with Vonage (24.99 unlimited to the US and Canada, all the features and it is portable) The company is now trying to shift into some sort of conference calling service.

One Trick Pony type companies like this have a very limited life span. Only those like Amway, Shakley, etc have survived because they constantly expand their product line. And two or three variations of an energy drink is not expanding the product line.

So I wish you luck as you have a very difficult up hill battle. Even if the product is great you have to compete with every other multilevel scheme that has come before you. And too many people (myself included) have already been down that road!

Graveyard
07-01-2009, 11:06 PM
Thanks Rich!!! And those are great and true facts. I do appreciate the concern - I do.

Maybe will have to learn my lesson, I have not done any Network Marketing before, but it got my intertest.

I like there are decent views and responses on this thread - hello all!! Great to be back socializing haunted house stuff again, it really is!!

Here is my take on this.....

I heard about it from people I actually trust.
They have supported me in my Leukemia event over the years so I gave them credibility.
IF it was anyone else.. seriously... sorry, no dice... not interested - just how I have always been on this stuff.
I drink/drank 2-3 Red Bulls a day anyways.
You are on the hook for 1 case a month ($120), plus shipping ($36). Works out to $3.25 a can.
I have personally seen the checks people are getting from this... makes me sic. These people live
in my neighborhood basically, in a 4 mile radious.
So.... I thought well....
August/Sept/Oct/Nov is a good run for seasonal.........
I will and do currently drink my order - but if you did not... your customers, workers, actors would grab an ice
cold drink while in line, working, scaring, etc etc for $3-4... so your risk and investment is little to none.
All you need to get is 1 case... after a few people get in below you, it covers that cost anyways....
The number of associates you need to bring in is 3, and that qualifies you for getting paid.
With their overlap matrix, it grows from there.. get in now and let it grow below you!!!
Efusjon is a new and upcoming company, they have what seems top quality people/companies backing them.
If after a few months it does not pan out - my risk is next to nothing really... BUT if it does come through, then BINGO!!

Here is a past event with this....

5-6 years ago friends who I played and still play ice hockey with tried to get me into VEMMA (an energy drink).
I was like nooooo... and they were all over me to get in....
My friend actually went to college with the founder....
I know over the years they did well.... I talked to my friend last week and asked him how everything was going with that...
He STILL.... after all these years is bringing in a $4K check a month, and he did not really go after it much.
Dave (Razz), the guy who went to college with the founder.... him, his wife and family are the nicest people EVER!!
$20+K a month.... that is just insane.... They have a completely different pay schedule then what this is... but it is still sic.

Horrible Horrible tragedy happened to Dave last year:
http://www.azcentral.com/community/northvalley/articles/2009/05/07/20090507phx-rasmussen0508.html

Anyways... again... wanted to share.. if a bunch of haunts got involved and we were all a team on this, then
we could all make some money... all haunts making money off everyone's sales. And all it has to be is 1 case
of Efusjon a month to qualify for $$$. You can get your monthly back with Halloween easily...

There will be a big ice bucket at the cash registers for customer to grab one at the stores. The Haunt will have them
as well............... its covered.

Seems like a reasonable risk for a chance to get some solid payouts in the end... I'm tired of working for the man in
the off-season... are you?

Paul

Greg Chrise
07-02-2009, 01:05 AM
Only $3.25 per can. That's like two days income for a chinese family unit. In case you haven't noticed the economy is shifting ever more global and there seems to be a big rush on the next possible revenue stream when the chips are down.

It is possible to ever network anything or to follow the next trend. In just about every case of looking into some marketing easy money, I realize if I put as much effort into the existing businesses I have, it all works out. Some things become an unneccessary distraction. It ends up costing much more than $3.25 per can.

So you have at least a $155 per month habit. $1860 per year. Since it is an energy drink, hopefully you have enough energy to tell 20 people per week and get one more pal per week, the attrition rate is very high trying to convert non addicted people. Every month you could sign and keep active about 4 people, maybe once a year one hangs.

So 20 hours a week involved in explaining how great this could be? Some people made it and it could happen to you too! I think the real money will be in harvesting new livers from the next decade of people being addicted to energy drinks, maybe government funded rehab facilties? Pay per minute addition counciling by cell phone? Heart rate monitor applications on you iphone?

On the same token, you have mentioned it is all normal and easy in everyday or seasonal culture for you. It may be a natural for you where others it won't fly. The real money people are already on the ground floor of what will have a hot spike over the next 2 months. The old things might pay $5 and they have been through so many marketing launches that all those $5 add up to a yearly income. Decades of tricks and postures and then you are an over night financial genius.

Amway might keep someone investigating for 6 months or a year as they hear more stories about how someone made it, while trying yet another case out of hundreds of products. One drink is going to be a one time like it or not thing that case level purchase is a forced deal.

You can make money on anything if you put the time in. There are people making $300,000 a year on $6 for a ring tone. But, they are rocking 50 web sites with different names offering all the different options and when a year later there are 5,000 competitors, it makes $5 a month or a day. In reality if it makes $1 over what the websites cost and required no interaction it is technically making money online.

If you have something everyone loves everyone of those 20 hours a weeks actual interaction becomes a sale. Not for some measely 4.5 percent, it could be for a $4,000 ticket item times 20 sales a week with out pressuring anyone or talking anyone into being like you.

You are gonna have to have a better plan than handing them out to under employed actors at the haunt. Your going to have to get a black book of government employees all hopped up and coming to you for more. Maybe victimize all those deciding what new product is now coming from China?

A large portion of success is also who you associate with. If everyone is doing it around you and it isn't just a video of Grandma in Florida thinks names lke Microsoft and Face book have to be good. I'm not trusting 100 hours a year of my time on Grandma's latest wild imagining. I'm not going to start any new $1800 a year habits. And I'm missing the other 20 or 40 hours a week of free time are spent on the next two potential business opporunities that will get you seperated from the man.

Step one, stop visiting the man and come up with something that pays $30 an hour or twice that or $8,000 a week that people actually want and need. Unfortunately any of those become a decades long self education. And so, don't be dissapointed if it doesn't work out, every entry into every goofy thing teaches you something. The trick is to make sure your education is not too expensive or becomes your personal reputation as what are you trying to hustle now?

The older you get, those 20 to 60 hours a week of marketing something become more and more precious.

For every month and every case at 4.5% you make $5.40. You have to be sending out 30 cases a month just to pay for your $155 a month expense. So, you are seriously doing what you think you don't want to do someday, working for the man who used to work at Microsoft. This stuff better come in 55 gallon drums and have an electric pump or be delivered in a Railroad tanker. The demand for it must be similar. Then guess what, you are driving a Coca Cola truck delivering crap.

Meanwhile your energy drink habit has become $240 a day and you are doing strange sexual favors to get by. I'm having trouble finding anything good here. I'm thinking if we had an intervention right here on hauntworld you could stop working off season half as much because you aren't buying energy drinks from anyone. $155 a month at what $10 an hour is 4 hours a week less you have to work, thus requiring less energy to begin with.

4 hours a week doing something you enjoy or 20 hours a week hawking a dream. 4 hours a week selling something that makes $30,000? Not 4.5% on $30,000, flat out cash profit. If there is something like that around, you can work 4 hours a year. Unfortunately all those opportunities do not have a hyped up web site and require everyone's participation and immediate action.

I'm just trying to give some proportion to what is out there. Every rail road car that goes by generally has $60,000 to $300,000 worth of merchandise or raw material in it. Every semi truck has $8,000 to $150,000 worth of stuff in it. Most stores have $400,000 worth of inventory and another $100,000 in fixtures.

A $20,000 check looks real impressive but, usually it is compensation for 10 years of wasting $50,000 ($5,000 per year) in similar deals that taught them how to spot a 3 month spike in one market. It doesn't generally continue forever and it take forever to get there. People screw up by spending like it will go on and on with no stop. Then it stops and the second or third thing aren't there yet.

To not work for the man, who ever that is, you have to work for the people. You have to replace the man. Let the man find another sucker. What do the people really need? Will someone let you have $150,000 worth of stuff or equipment just with your word? Not you have to pay so much per month to be considered. No putting in applications, sending out portfolios of information. Flat out reputation of doing what you said you would do. Solving problems others don't want to or can't do.