PDA

View Full Version : Keeping Up With All....

Pages : [1] 2

graystone
06-28-2009, 12:02 PM
The exposure that death of Michael Jackson has recieved lately its got me thinking. Before I go into the reason to this thread let me add I truly think he is at peace and rest with himself now.

It seems alot of haunters are around my age give or take 5 years. But have you guys noticed all the remix's coming out from the 80's and they are with the origional artist. Every now and then a new artist picks up a 80's song and just rips it to shreds. Funny how artist now can't seem to come up with their own music today.

I love music anyone who knows me will tell you I am a music addict. Playing it 24/7 and often so loud at the haunt the guys wear ear plugs. People in chat will note I got headphones on while chatting. I have lots of memories but for me none will be greater than being young in the 80's it will never be another 80's for me. I often see young people stating that they dont like todays music. When I attend a 80's band concert it amazes me the younger people there! So who else other than the King Of Pop do you enjoy?

Here is some of mine!

Culture Club, Hall & Oats, Expose, Duran Duran, Billy Idol, David Bowie, The Clash, Queen, Madonna, Michael Jackson, ABC, Kiss, and then theres my soul sisters Patti Lebelle, Aretha Franklin, Anita Baker, Tina Turner, I could list so many and OMG what about the one hit wonders!!!!

Heck I can go on and on! Let me hear who you guys like! Shane and its oh don't forget Our 1 hit wonder Dead or Alive! You Spin Me Round! Shane this time

Mike Honcho
06-28-2009, 01:34 PM
Shane did you hear Billy mays just died too!

elowther
06-28-2009, 01:54 PM
I like a lot of the 80's bands but my all time favorite is Kiss. Kiss alive was my first album as a kid and I liked them ever since.

Here's a classic from 1976, remember this on Halloween night? I think this video was from the Paul Lynde Halloween special. The video makes me dizzy in spots because of the crazy effects they were trying to do with the camera. I'm glad these guys are still going strong and are on tour this summer. I hate it when a band I like breaks up after one or two albums.

I think these images stayed with me as a kid and I try like hell to put all these kind of theatrics, showmanship and over the top effects and props into my haunt. I can never get enough fog or lighting effects, lol!

Enjoy, this is a funny blast from the past.

Eric

TgsoJrzplUI

Twin Locusts
06-28-2009, 04:35 PM
Class of 1985 here. I hear you. In fact I was just thinking the same thing about new acts having to sample or wholesale, remake old stuff, 70's and 80's. My favorite Los Lonely Boys track is 'Cisco Kid' live at the Filmore. Pretty sure that was a 70's hit for War.

Did you listen to any Squeeze or Bus Boys? These two were crowd favorites my first year of college.

A college favorite (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASIhpk-Lc8Y)

BarbieHaunt
06-28-2009, 07:04 PM
Thanks for sharing the KISS video. I was surprised to see Witchiepoo from H.R. Pufnstuf at the beginning of the video with Paul Lynde. Don't remember who the other witch is, but perhaps it's another witch from that show? Anyone know? Just curious.

elowther
06-28-2009, 08:08 PM
I'm the class of 85 also! Speaking of 1985, this video was on MTV 24/7 that year it seemed. The Kiss influence is obvious. Long live the power ballad! lol!
Eric

_BBlWxkwJtU

shawnc
06-28-2009, 10:51 PM
God, I agree with Shane on something. Looks like snow here in the desert next month. :roll:

graystone
06-28-2009, 11:12 PM
I think its something it the air! Shane and its Class of 86! Shane this time.

brad
06-28-2009, 11:34 PM
Man, you guys are old!!!

I was born in '83.

shawnc
06-29-2009, 01:23 AM
Man, you guys are old!!!

I was born in '83.

I graduated in 1983. That makes me old enough to be your father. Getting old sucks.

Twin Locusts
06-29-2009, 08:13 AM
First off we're not old, we're not going to have to wish we knew now what we now know. Youth is wasted on the young.

Eric, Shane, Shawn -

I think I was a freshman in HS when MTV started up; at about the same time, a small town TV station started a music video show. For the first month they had like five tracks, very heavy rotation.

In a couple of weeks we went from never having heard of bands to knowing every line and move in thier videos.

Dokken: breakin the chains
Billy Idol: dancin with myself
talking heads: burnin down the house - still a fan

Cable had just became available and the Rolling Stones, Still Life tour was on 'Let's spend the night together', I've seen every tour since then.

graystone
06-29-2009, 06:11 PM
This beauty? Another one of my favorites and died way to young! Born 4-3-1947 died on 8-26-2004 she would have been 52 this coming Friday! Check it out........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWx7zv24vCI

Shane and its Happy Birthday Laura! Shane this time.

chuck weber
06-29-2009, 06:20 PM
at the TROC theatre in Philly in october 1987 on their 1st tour... They actually had a live band and sang LIVE no voice trax.......for a few girls, they kicked ass !!!!!! great memories.

graystone
06-29-2009, 07:59 PM
I too have seen them live and your right they were great! Shane and its Seasons Change! Shane this time!!

xxxdirk
06-29-2009, 08:15 PM
I graduated in 1980, so I too was there back when MTV had videos. What scares me is when I see a video and remember seeing the "world premier" on TV. I was one of the geeks that was at home to seee THRILLER when it broadcast the 1st time!! I have never been a huge fan of a certain group, but B SPRINGSTEIN, CULTURE CLUB, and JOURNEY, QUEEN, Rod Stewart, BILLY IDOL, are some of my favorite groups. Then we have the Bangles, Was NOT WAS, DEAD OR ALIVE< MEN WITHOUT HATS, MEN AT WORK, AH HA, G MICHAEL, The Other Ones, Comunards, Oingo Boingo, Genisis, Blondie. I do like alot of current "songs" but I would have to say the 80's were a magical time....

Scareview
06-29-2009, 08:26 PM
Aww man the 80's was simply the best!! Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, AC/DC, Van Halen (not Van Hagar), DIO, WASP, Scorpions, Tesla, Quiet Riot, Guns & Roses, Cinderella, Twisted Sister, Def Lepard, Rush, Slaughter, Skid Row!!! The list goes on....

graystone
06-29-2009, 08:34 PM
Man on man the memories! I am now getting depressed! In case you did not know and I know Larry does but my all time favorite band of all time was Culture Club!

I can tell it was the hair bands with Scareview! Shane and its Time Clock of The Heart! Shane this time!!

Guys check it out!!!!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-smlahwUjw&feature=related

chuck weber
06-29-2009, 08:41 PM
RATT, ACCEPT, and MOTLEY CRUE (in the middle of a lightning storm) WOLF HOFMANN RULES !
what a line up!!!!!! the ticket for this show was $15.00 the good ol' days!!!!

xxxdirk
06-29-2009, 08:51 PM
During my shows I joke with the audience. "Ya, I worry about this new generation. In my day we had cool bands like Van Halen, Riot, ACDC, Guns & Roses. Who do you have? Lady Ga Ga"

Twin Locusts
06-29-2009, 09:07 PM
RATT, ACCEPT, and MOTLEY CRUE (in the middle of a lightning storm) WOLF HOFMANN RULES !
what a line up!!!!!! the ticket for this show was $15.00 the good ol' days!!!!

Show me one man between the ages of 40 and 45 that can't make the Van Halen Logo. one. There's some spillover but this is the core of the generation.

I appreciated 'Standing Hampton' three lock box and all of that but the Van Hagar years were B grade.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0XLKcMoXRE

elowther
06-29-2009, 11:08 PM
For all the younger guys and girls on this board, here's a taste of what you missed by not growing up in the 80's.

TddFnTB_7IM&NR=1

Good thread Shane! I'm sure your party will have many 80's songs playing.

Eric

shawnc
06-30-2009, 04:17 AM
Eric,

I saw how long that video was and thought: I'm not going to watch a 10-minute video!

I sat through it three times. Thanks!

Trivia time: What was the second video ever played on MTV? Yeah, we all know what the first one was. Now how about the second? No fair googling it.

MDKing
06-30-2009, 06:17 AM
Van Hagar? He gets a bad rap Van Halen was more fun with David Lee Roth, but they were just better as a band under Hagar. Remember Dreams, Poundcake and many more?

Im checking out Motley Crue again live this summer!

Someone mentioned Expose, they were good but Heart was awesome, Bad Animals was a great record, they all were....

Allan

graystone
06-30-2009, 06:26 AM
Pat Benatar You Better Run and no need to google I am a music junkie! This was never one of my favorites but I love Pat!| She has actually become a friend of mine over the years due to some work I did with her with some animals. I if you remember was hoping she would be able to attend TW but had a conflict in her schedule. Here is my favorite Pat Benetar video now here's a question what 80's movie was this song played in? The video has clips of the movie in it. Loved the movie too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y8lJYN3FfC0

Eric thanks for posting that man I have watch all of those many times! Man this has got to be one of my favorite threads ever here! Besided haunting I love music! Shane and its keepem coming! Shane this time.

shawnc
06-30-2009, 06:53 AM
There were some hotties in 80s music: Pat Benatar, Joan Jett, Laura Brannigan, Olivia-Newton John and many in groups that don't come to mind as individuals.

I know we're talking about the 80s but this was a timeless classic and I never knew they made a "video" of it until I happened to stumble across it on youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxA3atHD2QM

So much for anyone saying some of those videos from almost 30 years ago were corny! Production values and lip synching had certainly improved by then.

elowther
06-30-2009, 10:28 AM
I sat through the 80's video 3 times as well, lol! A lot of memories in that one, I totally forgot about Eddie Murphy's one hit wonder.

Pat Benatar is the great and was on fire in the 80's! Shane, how cool would it be if you could convince her to play at your party?

Good classic video Shawnc, what year was that?

When Shane first started this thread he talked about current artists ripping classics to shreds.
Here is one I personally like because it gets me thinking about the two classics that inspired it.

Also it is appropriate because soon Graystone Manor and Atrox will be featured in the new Hauntworld with that kick ass cover.

Even if you don't like the Kid Rock version, below that are two classic live performances by Warren Zevon and Lynyrd Skynyrd.

I think you really hit a nerve with this thread Shane because there is so much good music made in the 70's and 80's. Everyone our age
has great memories of those times and the songs bring them to life. Now, like you said the younger generation is picking up on these songs as well.

Enjoy,

Eric

PhjvpGt4r44

7uV9xIzzcHg

RHsDa9_HSlA&feature=related

graystone
06-30-2009, 04:24 PM
Eric! The theme song of Alabama! Man all this talk has made me really think back to the good old days! God where have they gone? Shane and its I Love Rock And Roll So Put Another Dime In The Juke Box Baby! Shane this time

IHAUNT
06-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Hey all,

Remember STRYPER?

Here's a video of the best selling Christian metal band of all time.

I saw 'em 3 times in concert. Super LOUD!

After that a video of the 2nd best selling Christian metal band of all time...

BLOODGOOD.

Very theatrical in their presentation., I saw 'em in concert at least twice I think.........Not positive it's been a long time :)

Oz Fox from Stryper has recorded new material with Stryper & Bloodgood & I believe he is doing concert touring with both bands for those of you who are interested in checking them out.

.........CRANK IT UP!

Tom.

KubgMDSMXfI

0k4mosk4zcU

Haunted Farm
06-30-2009, 04:47 PM
;) Where are you guys going with this? OMG! I'm really old.......... What about Ureah Heap, don't forget Frampton....I'm gonna quit now this is to much for me, I could go on and on! We would be here all night but WHAT GREAT MUSIC!

Scareview
06-30-2009, 06:02 PM
The RAMONES!!! lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6GzVCYqoyY

graystone
06-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Guys who remembers these. I wish I could get the video here but cant so just click the damn thing. I am not as smart as Eric!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xc5Sm4iRtxs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkwEK9AYQHg

Shane and its I feel like I am back in school! Shane this time!!!!

elowther
06-30-2009, 07:13 PM
All good videos, I want the girls crawling around in the fog for my haunt from the second one IHAUNT posted. I have not seen that Ramones one lol! The ABC one I remembered as soon as I saw it. Very creative.

Shane, I'm not smart at all. All the credit goes to Jester for posting this tutorial in the sticky at the top of this board. Check it out, it tells exactly how to post these things here. This thread about 80's music was a great topic to bring up and it's a good diversion from all the stuff that's going on in the news and burn out from haunt projects.

Now that you know how, lets see some video favorites of the 80's from every one that is interested or old enough to remember. Larry what's your favorite? You must have plenty of great stuff to dig up from being a DJ before.

Eric

qVQeV7TNoJo&feature=related

aDMMk2XsCkQ

Raycliff Manor
06-30-2009, 07:50 PM
Wow! I am loving this thread! This is definitely taking me back! Some of my favorites from the 80's:

The Cure
Depeche Mode
English Beat
Aztec Camera
Colorfield
Cocteau Twins
Dream Academy

Oh my God! The list could go on and on for me. A lot of my favorite music of all time is from the 80's!

Kel

elowther
06-30-2009, 08:04 PM
Yeah Kel,

This thread could go on forever. You have some good ones in your list. This is what I'm talking about, early 80's metal. I can't believe the amount of stuff like this on You tube. I never had the time to search for this stuff before. It was the best time for music because of the huge variety.

Scareview, you will like this one!

Eric

JG3i-F77mV4&feature=related

graystone
06-30-2009, 09:17 PM
Looks like you can tell alot by each of you guys from the kind of music you like!!!! I am so enjoying this its great! Eric I am missing something lol I watched the video even before you posted but oh well. Here is another one for you guys! AND PLEASE KEEP THEM COMING THIS IS SUCH A NICE CHANGE!!!!

Eric check this out I was at this concert I have traveled all over the world to watch these guys and I was about 15 rows back! It was in 2002 at The Royal Albert Hall in London it's huge and some of the seats were like 6 stories high! I bet the people up there got nose bleeds!!!! Oh and I love the older sounds these bands have now!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IsMGymR4U2M

Shane and its yup guys and let me say this this Boy is one hell of a DJ too' I was telling Larry about that one night! Larry post some of your groups! Shane and its do the bustle! Shane this time!!!

elowther
06-30-2009, 10:55 PM
Shane,

It looks like you are as big a fan of Culture Club as I am of Kiss. That's cool you have the footage of an actual concert you were at. Looks like a fun show!

I tried to find a very different video from yours for some contrast. There were many great female artists that peaked in the 80s. Here is just one. Lets see some more from you guys, these things are fun.

Eric

36AmmAqATWY

shawnc
07-01-2009, 01:54 AM
I think Culture Club is one of those groups that would fall under the "guilty pleasure" category. It's hard to believe that they rose and fell so quickly with the general public. Yes, Boy George was odd but he has an awesome voice and the group had a sound that set it above most of the similar groups of the day. I always thought they should have remained big a lot longer than they did.

Anyone else have any guilty pleasures?

graystone
07-01-2009, 06:42 AM
Boy most definitely hurt the group when he got the monkey (drugs) on his back! Its been a long up and down road for sure. In 1998 when they reformed thanks to VH1 they were selling out huge venues. One thing that should be noted as radio here would not play their new songs in the U.S. markets. Two songs went to #1 in the UK. They are pissed at the U.S. markets to say the least.

Anyway with everything else going on and George focusing on his DJ gigs I would say its pretty much over for this group even though the rest of CC would tour in a blink of an eye. George was getting $100,000.00 per DJ event and was scheduled to do a concert in New York prior go going to prison this past January to serve a 15 month sentence. He was released this May for good behavior. At the end of the day they each have made millions and will have memories of fans for years to come much as I have memories of them.

Back to the thread keep them coming! I will surly have tons of your favorite 80's music at my TransWorld kick off party!

here is one of the songs that went #1 in the UK in 1998.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoEuVIxEtdM

Shane and its just like Michael Jackson I think Boy just wanted to be loved! Shane this time.

Twin Locusts
07-01-2009, 08:30 AM
Heavy rotation favorites.

YdpllAHo0ng

zz4pTMN3abw

classic

graystone
07-01-2009, 03:39 PM
Man oh man these are all good! Shane and its keep posting Shane this time!

Creativecinema
07-01-2009, 09:24 PM
Here is a classic for ya'

Xbt30UnzRWw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xbt30UnzRWw&feature=fvw

graystone
07-01-2009, 09:39 PM
I wanted to whip their ass every time I heard that song! Still brings back memories though even though thats one I hated lol!!!Shane and its thanks for sharing! Shane this time!

elowther
07-01-2009, 09:45 PM
Good ones indeed. Till Tuesday was great. Shane, the info on Culture Club was interesting, I never knew he was a DJ. I give up on your trivia question. What movie was shown in the Pat Benatar video you posted?

These two videos were heavily rotated in the 80's as well.

Side note. In this one below they guy drives out of a gas station and the sign says $1.45 for gas! Those were the good old days. Also I had one of those Honda three wheelers they show in the video. Mine didn't have any shocks though and I used to fly over jumps like I thought I was Evel Kenievel. My pack is still paying for it, lol! Live and learn.

Keep them coming guys.

Eric

Double click on these if you get the disabled by request message. I don't know what that's all about.

YK9O30d_yiE

78pQOkLTdFo

graystone
07-02-2009, 09:49 AM
answer is The Legend Of Billie Jean! It was a 1985 movie that stared Helen Slater remember she was also the year before she was Super Girll She was hot and still is she's if you ask me. She is also best friends with Helen Hunt just a lil bio there! Also in the movie was Christian Slater I don't believe they are related. Shane and its here is another one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH2X5PolerA

I have seen these guys many times too they have often opened for Culture Club. Shane and its who else wants to help me and Eric remember the good ole days? Shane this time.

Jolly Pumpkin
07-02-2009, 10:13 AM
Who remembers The Monster Squad and Garbage Pail Kids? Now that was the 80's.

MDKing
07-02-2009, 10:20 AM
Noah,

I still have some Garbage Pale Kids stickers from back in the day, recently found them in storage. They are back in stores now again.

Allan

wipp
07-02-2009, 10:24 AM
1986 metallicas master of puppets,slayer reign n blood. boy george ?blahhhhhhhhh

Jolly Pumpkin
07-02-2009, 10:24 AM
I've got most of the editions. I bought them from Ebay a few years ago since I couldn't find the ones I had in the 80's.

elowther
07-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Yeah, we need help to keep this thread going. Helen Slater was awesome! Another good video Shane.

Maybe these two will spark others to post their favorites or just ones they remember being played a lot in the 80's. These two were played non stop for a while.

I tried to find Purple Rain but it looks like Prince has had videos taken down or replaced the music on any You Tube videos.

Who will post next? Just type in your favorite band from the 80's and tons of videos will come up.

Enjoy,

Eric

lPT_3PEjnsE

DNT7uZf7lew&feature=related

graystone
07-02-2009, 12:21 PM
Culture Club blahhhhhhhhhhhhh WTH now you have had it LOL!

Hey Eric I know you cant forget this one! I actually went and watched this video being shot! It was shot in Mississippi on the river about an hour from my house I remember it was unseasonably cold that day. We stayed there 2 days and camped out GOD I HAD A BLAST! The whole band was super coo.l I will have to get one of my employees to post the pics of me and him on here after the 4th!!!!
Yall will get a kick out of that.

Anyway he said he loved the accents we had here in the south and I told him we liked his too! They sent food over for everyone to eat! It was a wild memoriable 2 days I will never forget! Is still wild to this day! It was the true young new George. I also remember him saying STAY AWAY AND OFF DRUGS AND KEEP ROCKING TO DAVIE BOWIE! Wow little did we know what would happen! Anyway Eric enjoy and just think my ass was watching it all happen!

Eric Men At Work's Land Down Under would have to be in the top 25 all time best 80's songs!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmcA9LIIXWw&feature=fvst

Shane and its where the hell is DJ Larry on this thread? Shane this time.

mindtumor
07-02-2009, 01:54 PM
How about Death by Blonde, that is a good song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLa-9yqgdFE

IHAUNT
07-02-2009, 04:25 PM
TRIUMPH

These guys made a lot of music for just 3 guys!

Tom

8cScouA7mdM

elowther
07-02-2009, 05:40 PM
These are getting good. Lets see some more from you guys.

Shane, Karma Chameleon was definitely a huge hit. I'm dying to see the photos of you with the band, that's cool you were able to see the filming of the video. When I was younger I never knew what the song was about. It was crazy to find out years later on some VH1 special I think.

Jared, I don't remember that one on MTV but it was really cool, I liked it.

Tom, I forgot about these guys, good one.

Here is one that is very relevant to the haunt industry. Check out the cool mirror maze these guys have. Plus the whole song is about trying to run and get away from those crazy costumed characters chasing him, lol!

Enjoy and don't let this thread die out, It's fun seeing these.

Eric

uUjIA3Rt7gk&feature=related

graystone
07-02-2009, 07:10 PM
I so loved that band and song that one had slipped passed me for sure! I am still laughing now as I think OMG these videos keep coming!

Let me be serious for a moment here is one that I listen to way too often as it keeps a very special memorie alive in my heart. You see guys believe it or not there was a love in my life at one time. Someone who I would have spent the rest of my life with and this was our song. Sadly she was killed in an auto accident driving back home. We had been out and did our boy/girl outing and the last thing she said was... I love you and I will call you when I get home. I as you can tell never got that call. So I will never marry and cant my true love is gone. I know shes waiting on me and one day we will pick up where we left off. God my life would make a best seller! just ask my friends.

Anyway guys and gals go get your loved ones and check out this video. I was not going to post it but this thread is about the good ole days and great memories right? Seriously get your loved ones and listen to this song if nothing else do it because I asked ya to!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iHQv8McdDMg

Hey maybe now everyone can see why I have so much humor in me I have to LOL. Shane and its a few great love songs would be nice! Either way keepem coming! Shane this time.

elowther
07-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Man Shane, I sure as hell didn't see that one coming. I can't imagine something like that, I'm very sorry that happened. These songs really bring back memories, thanks for sharing that one and your story. I'm glad you have that song to hold on to.

I met my wife in 1987 and this one was on the radio constantly. It still brings back really good memories of that time. We used it in our wedding 9 years later.

Double click if you get a disabled message.

ujnH4yNqL8E

IHAUNT
07-02-2009, 09:06 PM
Hey Eric,

David Coverdale has an awesome voice.
I liked him when he was with Deep Purple as well.

Here's one that we were talking about last Monday.

Enjoy all.....

Tom.

mQ_k_VG6Syc

IHAUNT
07-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Sorry all,

double click the above youtube screen to play ...

The Tubes - She's a Beauty

Tom

graystone
07-02-2009, 10:16 PM
Life is short and I think when you get the new HauntWorld you can see I believe in that in some of my answers. Anyway it felt good that I can share that with you guys. Trust me true love never die's beauty fades but love is forever whether now or in the ever after.

There has been times that I have questioned why I never had the chance to marry the one I loved but at the end of the day all things happen for a reason. I am truly blessed God has given me everything I ever dreamed of as a kid. So I cant complain he took one thing back I know its just temporary. Anyway I will be posting some more of these great videos.

I even got my brother watching them hes hooked and he was born in 1982! Shane and its more to come! Shane this time.

elowther
07-02-2009, 11:55 PM
I can only say one thing Shane. This thread will go down in history. I look forward to the new Hauntworld and more video postings from every one. We have learned a lot from this thread already.

Here's one your brother will like.

Eric

Double click

doFKkuzoawM

MDKing
07-03-2009, 06:30 AM
Eric,

One of the best songs of the 80's! Whitesnake was good too, Still of the Night was awesome!

Other great Ballads

Queensryche- Silent Lucidity (89'-90')
Aerosmith -Angel
Cheap Trick- The Flame
Def Leppard - Hysteria
Steelheart- I'll Never Let You go/Angel Eyes
Kix-Dont' Close your eyes
Heart- Alone (anything from Heart in the 80's Bad Animals was a great record)

elowther
07-03-2009, 07:17 AM
I couldn't agree more Allan! You mean like these? Remember to post one next time lol!
Eric

YQcQnDFhjxo

7LLaeRUsWr0

Twin Locusts
07-03-2009, 08:28 AM
Hey Eric, this is not a thread hijack attempt, but...

What type of foam did you cover your frame with for the 8ft jacko? You have the texture and shape perfected. Thanks.

Now a slight 80's gear shifting. I submit that 'Weird Science' is a strong candidate for quintessential 1980's film. Not saying it's 'the' movie but it's close. Primarily because it isn't a chick flick, or a dude movie, it's for everyone. Name another 80's movie that has something for everyone. Though I have to admit I can watch Ferris Bueller as many times and still love it, it's almost a dead heat.

zDe5Ckt4joQ

TO68zwTXFWk

graystone
07-03-2009, 09:22 AM
Weird Science was my next post! You beat me to it! OMG Yall here is one. I have seen this dude at TransWorld many times! For some reason the official video has been removed. Dee at this point you need all the help you can get you should have not removed the video!

Eric I loved Heart and that song! Good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na0nBQoFJ8o&feature=related!

Shane and its remember their appearance in Pee Wee's Big Adventure! Shane this time.

Twin Locusts
07-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Weird Science was my next post! You beat me to it! OMG Yall here is one. I have seen this dude at TransWorld many times! For some reason the official video has been removed. Dee at this point you need all the help you can get you should have not removed the video!

Eric I loved Heart and that song! Good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na0nBQoFJ8o&feature=related!

Shane and its remember their appearance in Pee Wee's Big Adventure! Shane this time.

I LIKE you Dottie, LIKE...

elowther
07-03-2009, 10:19 AM
Wow this thread is getting better and better! All good posts, Ferris Bueller and Weird Science are classics. Shane you're right Dee does need all the help he can get now, lol.

Twin, You can see step by step the process for making the pumpkin on my home haunt archives page. I covered the chicken wire and electrical conduit frame with cheese cloth so the foam would not go through. Then put it on my pick up and drove it to a spray foam insulation company and had them spray it 8 inches thick. Closed cell urethane foam it's called, the same stuff they spray in walls. Then I carved it by hand with a wood rasp. It looked funny as hell on my truck going down the road, the looks I got were priceless. Here is a photo when I brought it to the farm from my house. Some people think it's real! It's always a crowd pleaser, I move it to different spots each year. See, we can have fun with the 80's and learn haunt stuff as well from this thread.

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/ericlowther/6.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/ericlowther/14.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/ericlowther/66.jpg

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/ericlowther/SUZ_0108_small.jpg

Now back to the 80's

Kenny Loggins was the sound track king in the 80's. Here are two examples. Keep them coming, there is enough 80's material to keep this going for a while. I have great memories of Top Gun because I was in the Army at the time and it was awesome for moral. Everybody was riding high at the time with no wars looming. Happy 4th everybody!

Eric

bMB8vv18ehE

V8rZWw9HE7o

IHAUNT
07-03-2009, 10:52 AM
POLTERGEIST

Tom.

P8jh8Z8PLrc

IHAUNT
07-03-2009, 11:14 AM
Another great one,

Enjoy.......

Tom.

ouZkkIsLiNg

graystone
07-03-2009, 12:41 PM
I am LMAO! I know I am one of the few that still loves that movie! Hey there was Big Top Pee Wee too!

Eric something I have always wanted to do is buy a pink Caddillac convertable! I want a nice purple pin stripe down the side and a tag that says BADGIRL. I remember all my friends used to go 4 wheeler riding every weekend and they begged me to buy one so I could go with them. I remember going to several places and the last one we stoped at I was still looking out side at the bikes while my best friend went in. He came out he said" they don't have anything in there" I am like well shit I am here let me look.

Eric, guys I went in and there she sat a 4 wheeler quad that was hot pink!!! and the dude even had a purple helmet. I wrote him a check on the spot. My friend knew if I seen it I was stupid enough to buy it thats why he did not want me to go in.

I remember that weekend making my grand apperance and like 100 bikers all stoped in their tracks like OMG Shane bought a damn hot pink quad! Actually all the dudes loved it they just said they did not have the guts to buy it much less ride it.

Anyway all my life I have did what most dudes would never in a million years do. And let me tell you I have been accused on more than one occassion of being gay! I just LMAO my friends always get mad and it always cracks me up I love it when people think they know everything! It don't bother me hell some of the coolest people I know are gay! Anyway heres one to go with my story ENJOY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FdAO1JgvA0

Shane and its... Who wants to go on a road trip with me? Shane this time

shawnc
07-03-2009, 01:21 PM
Hot pink? Got a picture of that? I'm afraid we're going to need to see some proof.

shawnc
07-03-2009, 01:42 PM
This is a one-hit wonder that everyone still knows, even if they haven't heard it in years: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axLRUszuu9I

And this one just screams 80s to me: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OAkfHShATKY

God I loved the 80s. Today's music just doesn't do it for me.

graystone
07-03-2009, 02:07 PM
Dude I swear its the Gods honest truth! HOT PINK! Shawn I love the Clash!!!!! I was just listining to them last night and it was this very song!!!!!!

Eric make me a big pumpkin just like the one you made and I will tell you where to ship it to!!!!

80's do you remember this stuff?
Rubik's Cube
Pop Rocks
Magic 8 Ball
MTV
VH1
Fingerless Gloves
Panama Jack
Leg Warmers
Bangel Bracelets
Member's Only Jackets
Big and Colorful Hair
Solid Gold!

You guys are gonna love this Eric I can see you smiling now!!! Check it out...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RoSoFAwjWwU

also check out who was on that show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgJq5QPkpKQ this was the #1 song that week!

Shane and its may God strike me down if I am lying! Shane this time.

shawnc
07-03-2009, 02:22 PM
A pumpkin? Don't you mean a skull?

elowther
07-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Man, this thread is so out of control lol! That solid Gold show was insane and it did make me smile, real funny stuff. Since we took a turn to 80's TV shows and pop culture here's a blast from the past. It ran from 1977 to 1983. Shane, maybe you could get a pink one of these? You will have to start another thread with all your photos of you with Culture Club and the pink 4 wheeler, I can't imagine why anyone would accuse you of being gay? lol!

I ride a Black 99 Harley Davidson Road King classic with Ape hangers due in part to my fascination with motorcycles at a young age. This show helped with that. Tell me this wont stick in your head after you play it once?

Which way will this thread go next? It's entertaining that's for sure!

Eric

BSzEmPEnYxo

shawnc
07-03-2009, 03:50 PM
Eric,

You thought Solid Gold was funny? I used to look forward to that show because of the dancers. There was nothing funny about them. They were totally hot.

And now I've got that darn CHiPs theme song stuck in my head!

badass
07-03-2009, 04:12 PM
I keep checkin in on this post...

Hell yeah...i listened to kiss in the 70's

but....i was raised up METAL.......

and i am still a proud METAL Head

most of the stuff in this thread i still cant even listen

WEL6_SuQCu8

elowther
07-03-2009, 04:44 PM
That kicked ass Badass! I was raised on hard rock and heavy metal myself.

That's the cool thing about the 80's and this thread, they both have something for everyone. I still like some of the 80's pop classics but prefer the harder stuff. All the videos that were played on MTV bring back some serious memories.

Here's one you will like. Remember Headbangers Ball?

Crank it up!

Eric

9e5cqe_JE0Q

graystone
07-03-2009, 04:45 PM
Hey if you like heavy metal then bro its all cool. I don't think anyone here would push any style of music on you thats not your taste. HOWEVER don't knock what I/we may like.
hummmmmmm let me send one out to you Bad! hummmmmm oh here Bad come go with me through this video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJQmYtUI-RI

Shane and its I too am a badass when need to be LOL! Shane this time.

P.S. it was always hard for me to have a wet dream about a heavy metal band. Damn I have made love to so many of these chicks in my sleep its unreal! Whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

elowther
07-03-2009, 05:22 PM
I'm getting dizzy and going into 80's overload! LOL! How is it possible I know the words to the last two songs posted? It just goes to show what an awesome time it was for all sorts of music.

Shawnc, The Solid Gold dancers were hot, I meant seeing the intro and who was guest starring and how they looked in the 80's was funny to see again.

Here is one that screams 80's to me.

Double click this one.

9f06QZCVUHg

shawnc
07-03-2009, 06:02 PM
You can pick your favorite song of the many he did, but this is the performer that personifies 80s music.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiGkNWG2W-E&feature=related

graystone
07-03-2009, 06:32 PM
Thats just wrong! LMAO Shane and its Weird Al is just weird. Shane this time.

elowther
07-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Good one Shawnc!

No 80's thread would be complete without these two.

Maryanne or Ginger?

Tiffany or Debbie?

LOL!

SB3kFugzyDA

3Yu6PXzYB-Y

badass
07-03-2009, 10:35 PM
N0AyAjNPQwM

badass
07-03-2009, 10:56 PM
JLH2t32jRD0

badass
07-03-2009, 10:58 PM
CXko2YCuZa8

shawnc
07-04-2009, 12:15 AM
Eric,

Definitely Tiffany, pre-implants.

elowther
07-04-2009, 05:58 AM
Those were awesome Badass! I was hoping someone would post Iron Maiden.

This is cool. They show a huge Eddie character in this one.

cO4ZNO24Ye4

Darkangel
07-04-2009, 06:27 AM
Tears for fears, Quiet Riot, Iron Maiden this thread has some awesome songs in it!!

Darkangel

graystone
07-04-2009, 06:30 AM
to keep posting my pop! Oh Great ones Eric I can read your style of music and I bet you can read mine! Oh its July 4TH today! Happy Birthday America so let me slip this one in and see who remembers it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGDaqkGFcaY

Shane and its pop/rock! Shane this time!!!!!

Darkangel
07-04-2009, 06:34 AM
Eric,

That American Hairbands video was awesome, grunge sucks! Who made that video, sounded like Kid Rock (also sucks) but it was well done.

Darkangel

Darkangel
07-04-2009, 06:36 AM
Shane,

I don't think I know that one. How about "Living in America" by James Brown, good 4th song!

Darkangel

graystone
07-04-2009, 06:45 AM
Request of Dark. Happy Birthday America!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got an event tonight and will be playing this through the fire works show! I was gonna post later but if Dark wants it now here it is!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKukOSBybyw

Eric what 80's movie did this song play in and James Brown make an appearance in?

Shane and its doing my best James Brown dance! Shane this time.

Darkangel
07-04-2009, 06:55 AM
That's great thanks Shane! Wasn't it in the Rocky movie, maybe the 5th one???

Darkangel

elowther
07-04-2009, 07:07 AM
Darkangel,
That hairband clip was made by Sebastian Bach of Skid Row.

Shane, it's Rocky 4.

This is one insane thread, have fun at your gig tonight.

Wishing everybody a happy 4th!

Eric

S4vQXMc9tzU

Darkangel
07-04-2009, 07:36 AM
Thanks Eric,

It's funny a few time during the song I thought it sounded like Sebastian Bach.

Darkangel

elowther
07-04-2009, 08:17 AM
1988 East Berlin. Awesome!

U2r-LDGT0xQ&feature=related

graystone
07-05-2009, 11:13 AM
OMG who remembers Tarzan Boy? Does that name ring a bell? Check out this video theres no way you can't remember this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r0n9Dv6XnY

Eric everyone thanks for all these great posts. I have surly been down memorie lane and theres still so many out there!!!! Shane and its guys keep posting YOUR favorite 80's videos! Shane this time

elowther
07-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Wow Shane, where the hell did you pull that one from? I didn't recognize it until he started yodeling and then remembered it for sure. Now it's stuck in my head, it replaced the CHiPs theme.

I liked this one because I have a long commute and always push it on the highway.

N_QmludKu1g&pop_ads=0

graystone
07-06-2009, 02:24 PM
Here is Rockwell who remembers him? Also you might notice that Michael Jackson is singing the chorus in this song. Michael Jackson had already became famous he did the chorus as a favor to Rockwell!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu1RP34FLXU

Shane and its theres another great find! Shane this time!

elowther
07-06-2009, 09:46 PM
There must be some of you who want to join in the stroll down memory lane?

mLiC5hf-DJc

graystone
07-07-2009, 10:15 AM
Love me some ZZTop! Eric where has everyone went we were seeing some wild videos did everyone go back to work? Shane and its I would still love to see more! Shane this time.

elowther
07-07-2009, 10:59 AM
vhigmNrfEsU

graystone
07-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Is it down to you and me now? LOL Well out of respect for Michael Jackson the person that inspired the thread heres one for everyone!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGeZYednWtI&feature=related

Shane and its Rest In Peace. Shane this time!

shawnc
07-08-2009, 02:45 AM
I'm still here - just busy.

One of the things I remember about the 80s was that it seemed to be the decade of the duets. Some unusual pairings came out during those years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqBgn_sN94Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiwcOaaRo1Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxOZuKTvHW8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaZCZnmdmbA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZQw_rtTVD4

shawnc
07-08-2009, 03:05 AM
One of my talents has always been to tell you what movie a song was played in. I might not remember the actors or the plot but I always remembered the songs. The videos helped, since they often used scenes from the movie in the video. Then they stopped showing videos on MTV and VH1.

I always tell younger people that I'm so old I can remember when MTV used to play music videos. The response is: "Wow - Really?"

I have heard that is one of the reasons a number of TV shows never made it to DVD - they would have had to pay new royalties on the music that was on the episodes.

One of the other things the 80s was known for was the music TV shows. Anyone remember the lip-synching show Puttin on the Hits? How about Friday Night Videos? That was what those of us in small markets not served by MTV yet had to look forward to. Then there was Casey Kasem's America's Top 10 TV show (not to be confused with his radio program).

Life was a lot simpler back then.

graystone
07-08-2009, 06:55 AM
Those were all great ones Shawn! God there is so many,many,many great songs out there for the 80's!!!! Shane and its we need to have a 80's night in the Haunt Industry! Shane this time!!!

elowther
07-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Good ones Shawn! Shane's right there are tons more 80's videos to go through. We need help to keep it going though. Who can forget this one?

Double click this one.

F0U5JfGYx4c&feature=fvst

graystone
07-09-2009, 04:37 PM
RIP Robert Palmer!

Oh what the hell here is one Eric! Seen these guys in concert in the 80's! Man I wish I could go back in time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VW0YLWWf2b8

Shane and its come on guys this has way to many good memories to stop now! Shane this time.

voodoo willy
07-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Okay, Had to throw this in the mix. I heard this last night at Applebees and it brought back mega memories. I had totaly forgotten that Eddie Murphy put an album out.

I always loved Rick James and he helped Eddie make this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDbpzjbXUZI

and it's "I'm Rick James bitch!!"

graystone
07-09-2009, 06:12 PM
Some Party All The Time Music! Shane and its Bring on the Mary Jane Girls someone! Shane this time!!!!!!

MDKing
07-09-2009, 06:19 PM
2 of the many great songs from The Cars....

Drive- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbTjzZzfR7w

Magic- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvIMnr0DDK8

Allan

graystone
07-09-2009, 07:44 PM
Thanks man 2 great videos! Shane! and its keep posting! Shane this time.

elowther
07-09-2009, 08:44 PM
It's great to see this thread picking up steam again. Awesome posts by everyone. Allan the Cars were great, I was hoping someone would post them.

Who could forget this riff?

Double click

Po1TsgvOoOY

graystone
07-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Anyone that knows me CAN tell you my FAVORITE MOVIE OF ALL TIME! It has one of the most beautiful women in it in the world to me in it. I was so addicted to her beauty! I spent way to much time in the bathroom ROTFLMAO! I know TMI! Anyway do you or any of you out there remember Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon? Anyway name this lady who I always considered the 8th wonder of the world! This was a video from the movie in 1985!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmbfvKu1myE&feature=related

Shane and its when I say who's the master you say ShoNuff! Shane this time!

N2SPOOKINU
07-09-2009, 09:26 PM
I believe that lovely lady is vanity Shane and yes she got alot of mens attention in the 80's!
Greg
Fearfest

voodoo willy
07-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Shane if you like that you gotta love this one. I still get warm and tingly thinking about her in purple rain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnTXHLbZGhM

creep house
07-09-2009, 09:38 PM
Does anybody know what ever happen to Shena Easton and Kelly LaBrock ???

2 of my favorits from the 80`s

voodoo willy
07-09-2009, 09:43 PM
I used to love these

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UA5MtAmT24g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trOij8SPIAo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNT7uZf7lew

Just good happy go lucky songs. Awe such good memories.

graystone
07-09-2009, 09:50 PM
Your one lucky Bastard!

Anyway this is what I am talking about people there is still so,so,so many still out there! Thanks guys for adding to this thread all great videos! I want more, I need more, I MUST HAVE MORE!!!!!!! Shane and its your correct Greg that's the one and only Vanity! Shane this time!

elowther
07-09-2009, 09:55 PM
One for ShaneME98PbYN62M

and one for Creep house, double clickdcAJ9siMseA

graystone
07-09-2009, 09:58 PM
Thanks man God she is so damn hot!!!!! Shane and its excuse me I got to go to the restroom! Shane this time!

creep house
07-09-2009, 10:02 PM
THANKS Elowther..........it is getting alittle warm in here...............

Thanks..... Sheena !!

elowther
07-09-2009, 10:20 PM
One more for all the rockers out there!
Double click

zhwT7S_8Vxg

graystone
07-10-2009, 08:37 PM
There is only 1 and I mean only 1 Batman and that was Michael Keaton and as much as I liked Heath Ledger as the Joker there is still only one Joker and that was Jack Nicholson! So with that here is a a good one!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLlQpc8D2Kc

Shane and its Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moon light? Shane this time

elowther
07-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Man Shane, where the hell did you dig that last one up? I forgot he did that video.

Does anyone remember these?

Y-sOaUAgbB4

_AIFoBRIny0&feature=related

graystone
07-12-2009, 03:59 AM
I am feeling some Thunder Cats. But Eric my favorite 80's cartoon was this guy.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO1ChfM94yQ

they had a live action movie come out in 1987

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF20B8p4F08

And yes thats a young and Alabama's own Cortney Cox! Eric you know I love skulls and always loved Skeletor!

Lastly Eric check out the new movie that will come out in 2010 all inspired bu the 80's brand!!!!!!! I dont think this is the official trailor but a teasor no less! Yes I will be there I am all about some Skeletor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfLiwcbgYJ4&NR=1

Shane and its by the powers of Grayskull! I am Shane this time!

voodoo willy
07-12-2009, 06:38 PM
Is it just me or does it look like that teaser had clips from Conan and Judge Dread in it.
I love me some Masters of the universe and some Thundercats HHHHOOOOO!!!!

elowther
07-12-2009, 11:42 PM
Back to videos. This is one of my favorite songs.

"You Shook Me All Night Long" is one of AC/DC (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AC/DC)'s signature songs from their most successful album, Back in Black (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_in_Black). The song also reappeared on their later album Who Made Who (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Who_Made_Who). It is one of the band's top 40 singles, reaching number 35 on the Billboard Hot 100 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Billboard_Hot_100) pop singles chart in 1980 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1980_in_music). The single was re-released internationally in 1986 following the release of the album Who Made Who.

Bomv-6CJSfM

IHAUNT
07-13-2009, 06:45 PM
A band that has spanned at least 3 decades..........

YpCASVFyQoE

graystone
07-13-2009, 07:12 PM
I just want to say Thank You! For helping me relive the best time in my life. I have always known that they are gone forever much like the death of a loved one! But this thread has brought back so many great memories for me its unreal! I can't thank you guys enough! Now check this one man this song reminds me of one of my High School girlfriends!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCqsG1t7RoU

Shane and its really THANKS ALOT GUYS! Shane this time!

IHAUNT
07-13-2009, 07:54 PM
Good one Shane, I always liked that song.

Here's one for You & Eric & everyone else who's interested.

Tom.

pqgeH2J5alA&NR

elowther
07-13-2009, 10:52 PM
In this thread. It's brought back a ton of memories for all of us I'm sure. Those last 3 posts were Awesome! Rush was insane in concert! Those are hard to top. The funny thing is we haven't even scratched the surface of 80 music yet. Everyone post your favorites from the 80's, it only takes a second. Thanks for starting a good thread Shane.

I'm still waiting for Larry to jump in with his favorite from that time as a DJ.

Eric

Double click

CNB1EUJg1-w

graystone
07-14-2009, 05:27 PM
Pink is not cool!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUASiDg-kg4

Shane and its just another awsome 80's song! Shane this time.

BarbieHaunt
07-15-2009, 12:40 AM
Here are some others from the late '70s and '80s:

Village People - Macho Man: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO43p2Wqc08

Village People - YMCA: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

The Knack - My Sharona: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1T71PGd-J0

Frankie Goes to Hollywood - Relax: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyl5DlrsU90

Morris Day and the Time - The Bird: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pV_peqFmXM

graystone
07-15-2009, 07:03 AM
Thanks those were some good ones! I love Morris Day and the Time. Shane and its see how easy it is to post those awsome 80's videos! Shane this time.

elowther
07-15-2009, 08:51 AM
I'm at work and it took me less than 5 minutes to locate and post this one.

Double click

10BbpGKLXqk

creep house
07-15-2009, 03:27 PM
here ya go Shane............................................o ne of my favs...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLiC5hf-DJc

Creep House

elowther
07-15-2009, 09:16 PM
A staple on MTV in the 80's

Double click

Lv6Cr5LZStE

graystone
07-15-2009, 09:52 PM
Hey Eric remember A view to a Kill? My band the Cornstalkers does that one the crowds love it!!!!!!! Hey here is you guys one. Do you know what this song is about? If you don't know you will have to pm me as I don't think I should tell it here! Shane and its Hot Up In Here! Shane this time!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuGSx-2UGjo

creep house
07-15-2009, 10:49 PM
This is to help get things into the HALLOWEEN Spirt....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_zZrKLV68I

Creep House

WickedWillow
07-15-2009, 11:01 PM
Here's one of my favorites (double click):

BARLfUmyBJA

graystone
07-15-2009, 11:04 PM
Cant find a good video for this but here is another one of my all time favorites! Wanna play name that tune with it? How about find a video? Here is some of the song lyrics. Just remember in this day and time 16 will get you 20!

She's just sixteen years old leave her alone, they say
Seperated by fools who don't know what love is yet
But I want you to know

If I could fly, I'd pick you up
I'd take you into the night and show you a love
Like you've never seen, ever seen

It's like having a dream where nobody has a heart
It's like having it all and watching it fall apart
And I would wait till the end of time for you
And do it again, it's true
I can't measure my love there's nothing to compare it to
But I want you to know

Shane and its whats the name of the song and the singer? Shane this time!

WickedWillow
07-15-2009, 11:15 PM
Sorry, but the lyrics don't ring a bell without the music. :(

creep house
07-15-2009, 11:24 PM
Winger ?.......

graystone
07-15-2009, 11:27 PM
No correct answer yet! Shane and its will we have a bingo soon? Shane this time!

creep house
07-15-2009, 11:34 PM
well....this just felt right ....for some reason.........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzjUjNPYzLg

Creep House

shawnc
07-16-2009, 02:24 AM
Got a young girlfriend Shane?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ki-8XuStK0

I always thought that song was a little creepy. One of my favorite local radio stations still plays it regularly. It's best not to listen to the words.

I couldn't find an actual "video" of it. I'm thinking that having a 16-year-old in the video might have freaked some people out so one was never made.

MDKing
07-16-2009, 06:43 AM
Benny Mardones is the singer, one hit wonder I think....

Allan

MDKing
07-16-2009, 06:55 AM
Remember this one?

MwWTLREMpTc

Or Lou Gramm's Midnight Blue?

or with Foreigner another good ballad and video

XGXVjcleNog

Allan

graystone
07-16-2009, 08:00 AM
I knew you guys would get it. Yes you need to listen to the whole song! I agree its a song that if wrote today might not get much air play! Its always been one of my favorites! Eric do you remember that one? Shane and its a great easy listingin song! Shane this time.

WickedWillow
07-16-2009, 02:31 PM
Here's another of my favorites (double click):

QUSDS9pkA2Y

WickedWillow
07-16-2009, 02:52 PM
And one more (double click):

aSaAXDBvfho

MDKing
07-16-2009, 03:05 PM
2 more great ones from the same album

8rBP-_9AKuA

v6R-LZ25Te0

Allan

shawnc
07-16-2009, 04:09 PM
Here's an unusual video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXjJCbA5qc4

It's unusual because they never made a video for it, which seemed odd for such a popular song in the video age. I think there were a few Foreigner songs that were never made into videos.

WickedWillow
07-16-2009, 04:36 PM
Another one gone too soon (Michael Hutchence of INXS - they suspect he may have died similarly to David Carradine):

[double click if necessary]

KL7FY7rwVtQ

WickedWillow
07-16-2009, 05:23 PM
Remember the controversy behind this one? Madonna lost her ad campaign and sponsorship deal with Pepsi over this:

aU4y_06rCBQ

graystone
07-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Are just awsome! All great 80's music! Eric your falling behind where are you? Shane and its more to come! Shane this time.

elowther
07-16-2009, 06:14 PM
You're right Shane this is awesome! I am falling behind....I have been working like crazy on an HHA project I should be able post later tonight. You will like it.

These are all great! I'm glad the thread has new life. We kept it alive when there was no action and now people are starting to realize how many memories are in these 80's videos.

Here's one to tied you over.

Double click

DONbY9wd6vU

BarbieHaunt
07-16-2009, 06:35 PM
Here is another from Billy Idol:

Mony Mony: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9Jj16x7Ux0

I will look for others.

BarbieHaunt
07-16-2009, 06:45 PM
Here is the J. Geils Band with Centerfold: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqDjMZKf-wg

elowther
07-16-2009, 09:30 PM
I don't remember this video much but the song was all over the radio.

Double click

XJfKyHR5-1M

Who can forget this?

2pybSRca-cA&feature=related

graystone
07-16-2009, 10:35 PM
OMG I just found one I had totally forgot about! Wow more memories!!! Yall gonna have to think about these hot Mamas!!! Who remembers Sweet Sensation? This was a damn good dance song has a great beat to it. Someone tell me you remember these babes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hthOK0De4UU

Shane and its come on surly you remember the song! Shane this time!!!!

MDKing
07-17-2009, 08:48 AM
good pop songs, check out the power mullet!

_xYQBTwP3t0

also, best version I could find

BA1Ob4xDTLU&feature=related

and obscure slow song

py9T09cuoeQ

BarbieHaunt
07-17-2009, 05:20 PM
This one seems appropriate for today, although not as much in this crazy haunt world we live in:

Loverboy - Working for the Weekend: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3tOxEmapWA

graystone
07-17-2009, 05:48 PM
Great ones! I shall post more favorites soon! I still have not had anyone say if they remembered Sweet Sensation and I am hooked on you! Shane and its is there anyone out there hooked on me? Shane this time!

elowther
07-17-2009, 05:51 PM
Good ones! Allan, I totally forgot about Pure Energy lol!

I was never a big fan of rap but these two were cool because they mixed rock with it and how could you go wrong with Walk This Way? It spawned a major comeback for Aerosmith.

Double click

NmDzKR7Rfx8

6NdAUnnU9Ac

elowther
07-17-2009, 06:01 PM
Shane I remember the song but not the video. It was a good one though now that I see it!

Eric

graystone
07-17-2009, 06:56 PM
I just went all the way back to the first post I put here and OMG! The videos are all so great I have smiled all the way through! Ok follow me on this guys its HOT out and I mean HOT here in BAMA! Now I want to take you all back to 1984 this is my all time favorite Christmas song. You can have your Rudolphs, Frostys, the Grinch this song is my favorite.

Most of you guys knows Shane Dabbs Productions is huge on Christmas it makes my living! One of the stations in Huntsville changes over to all Christmas music at midnight on Thanksgiving day. I sponsor the Christmas change over during the holidays and they tell me they get more request for this song than any other Christmas song they play and I hear it all the time! It also has a good story for me but another day there!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3354flS1KJs

Surly you guys hear this song every time Christmas rolls around! Shane and its Christmas in July! Shane this time!!!!!!

elowther
07-17-2009, 07:22 PM
Alright Shane, this thread is all over the map! If you want Christmas, here you go lol!
If you can make it to the middle of the song it grows on you. Lita Ford in the shiny red jump suit is worth it.

Enjoy,

Eric

Double click

P1EvZPPx_Es&feature=related

HauntPhReAk
07-17-2009, 09:16 PM
Shane,

I wanted to let you know I tried to help out on the Christian thread, and I'm also leaving you an early Christmas present here while I'm at it:

8jEnTSQStGE

HauntPhReAk
07-17-2009, 09:32 PM
I had to share one more while we're on the Christmas theme (you have to double-click this one), and warning, it's not pretty because it depicts war and its aftermath:

RRBcwufAuQw

graystone
07-17-2009, 10:42 PM
Ok Christmas last 24 hours so there's plenty of time to post your favorite 80's Christmas Videos! Were doing Christmas in July!

Ok here is one and a little inside info with it. I have done some business with Vince Vance hes the guy in this video with the WILD HAIR! He wrote this song in the 80's but it did not hit the big time till CMT played it in 93 but it was wrote and recorded in 88 so check it out! He has bought several Christmas Costumes from my company for some of his holiday shows. He is known for his many costume changes during his shows.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1VkMBi9vvw

Shane and this has become another Christmas staple! Shane this time!

BarbieHaunt
07-17-2009, 11:38 PM
Interesting! Christmas in July! Here's a great Christmas video:

Bon Jovi - Please Come Home for Christmas: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhalnRbx4Tk

P.S. Sorry, but I don't remember Sweet Sensation.

WickedWillow
07-18-2009, 11:26 AM
Getting into the Christmas spirit in the summertime:

NB2xA9b026k

And one more:

5ycWObpi73Y

WickedWillow
07-18-2009, 11:35 AM
And here are some fun ones that no Christmas would be complete without (the characters in this first one eventually sing the song if you watch it all):

lzTG0fTLAlU

This one is courtesy of Jose Feliciano and whoever put the animation together:

ihW56Xa3XGQ

And a long-time MTV Christmas hit that began in the early 1980's:

vPaGQEskSKM

WickedWillow
07-18-2009, 11:40 AM
And I thought this one would be perfect for this 1980's Christmas celebration:

sROV_GzCecU

graystone
07-18-2009, 07:00 PM
Thanks what a great way to end Christmas in July with the 80's! Thanks again for the great holiday memories. I am really missing my Grandparents right now! Shane and its WOW! Shane this time.

BarbieHaunt
07-19-2009, 02:10 AM
Great Christmas! Now back to the regular 80's. Madonna's Santa Baby sounded like Cyndi Lauper so it reminded me of this:

Cyndi Lauper - Girls Just Want to Have Fun: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVwFeQpy_Us

elowther
07-19-2009, 06:51 AM
Double click

t0qTOkUPlGk

HauntPhReAk
07-19-2009, 11:06 AM
Here is a contribution that is not a Christmas song (you have to double-click this one):

oMylfkSDKV0

graystone
07-19-2009, 12:01 PM
Well here is another one of my favorites! Who remembers Jermain Stewart? He was a back up singer with my all time favorite group Cluture Club. This song hit the charts in 1989. The song is simple and sends a message. You don't have to have sex to have a good time a message he was trying to deliver through his own bad judgement. Sadly Jermain died in 1997 of liver cancer brought on by Aids. So you can see he tried to get the message out!

Here is a littile more info he was born in Columbus Ohio in 1957. The same city where some of our biggest haunt vendors are. He died at age 40 in 1997. He's buried at Homewood Memorial Gardens outside of Chicago. I have been to this cemetary while in Illinois but hes grave is unmarked. RIP Jermaine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVV80IsSzjo

I could not get the video link to work so here he is live. Shane and its more to come! Shane this time!

Darkangel
07-19-2009, 05:03 PM
2c3g6tTYoxM

LL3vmVjYjBQ

8UyWHdXb_CY

jbOnYAG2HPI

HauntPhReAk
07-19-2009, 07:16 PM
Shane,

I don't remember Jermain Stewart leaving Culture Club to go out on his own, but I do remember the song. His is another sad story.

Here is a favorite of mine (you have to double-click this one):

xNnAvTTaJjM

HauntPhReAk
07-19-2009, 07:18 PM
Here is one more for now (you have to double-click this one too):

75qXUfp4wtw

graystone
07-19-2009, 08:25 PM
Actually Jermaine was a back up singer for Culture Club not a member. I may have got you confused. Anyway yes a sad ending to someone who loved music much as I do. Ok heres another 80's group!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvC1ijiyv1c

Eric did you remember Jermaine or the song? What about this group Soul to Soul? Another great dance floor song! Shane and its Back To Life! Shane this time!

HauntPhReAk
07-19-2009, 09:29 PM
My memory is bad. I have a hard time remembering specific group members unless they were the lead or went on to make it big on their own. And after I quit watching MTV because I got busy (or they quit showing videos as much), I lost track of who was singing what.

I don't remember the group Soul to Soul, but I remember their song. I must have heard it on the radio a lot.

Here's another that I was tempted to put on SpookywoodsFX.com's Mummy thread to inspire people to purchase (I think it's really fun to watch all of the people try to walk like an Egyptian in this video):

kHngF_b3NuE

I'm starting to wonder every time I post something here if it's already been posted. I guess that would just mean it's really good. LOL

elowther
07-19-2009, 10:25 PM
First off, Shane I remember both of those you posted. I think you will like these next three.

All great ones so far. Darkangel posted some good stuff!

Since the Bangles were posted, how about some girl groups? Here's a few for your enjoyment. I hope none of these have been posted yet, I am also starting to lose track. I'll have to go back over them all when I get a chance.

Eric

Double click

w-DcNPFWhbk

SEU5vXmE5mU

IddaRTuYRW4

BarbieHaunt
07-20-2009, 01:11 AM
Here are my favorite songs by a couple of the girl bands Eric posted:

The Go-Go's - Vacation: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RHTiXvELNg

Bananarama - Cruel Summer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2Lk9h2JFa4

I was also going to post A-Ha's "Take On Me," but I think it's already on here.

And I can't find my favorite Prince song "Little Red Corvette" anywhere.

And here's one other I think we have missed so far:

Poison - Every Rose Has Its Thorn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFIKPGVTwEY

I'll post others soon.

Darkangel
07-20-2009, 05:36 AM
s1ysoohV_zA

-gYBvSx_wCA

ep7W89I_V_g

For the ladies....

XDcC9bnRciQ

YwTJTU0xYf4

yCC_b5WHLX0

I think we all have posted more great songs from the 80's then were even out in the 90's, just a great decade of great music...

Darkangel

elowther
07-20-2009, 06:41 AM
The first one is from 1978 I think but it's awesome quality and sound.

Double click

Cz9JNDlcTgA

5RAQXg0IdfI

graystone
07-20-2009, 06:47 AM
There was always something about this chick and if you are a graduate of the 80's so is she! Shes now 41 and still going she has such a mature voice. I can tell from this thread every single persons taste in music and I bet everyone can tell mine!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDtSyWQsPsU

Shane and its I been around the world too! Shane this time.

elowther
07-20-2009, 08:02 AM
Good one Shane. There seems to be no end to the 80's material. I have enjoyed every post even if some of them are not my taste it's cool to see what others like. I prefer hard rock and heavy metal myself but enjoy a lot of the 80's top 40 and pop stuff as well. I have Sirius radio and flip back and forth between 80's hair bands and the all 80's station with Martha Quin and all the original MTV VJ's. It seems like I'm stuck in a time warp sometimes lol!

Like Shane said at the beginning of this thread the 80's were a great time to be young and all these posts bring back those memories. I love it when someone posts one I had totally forgotten about.

Here's one you may remember.

Keep them coming.

Eric

RZyxYL753w4

MDKing
07-20-2009, 08:09 AM
3Snf9oQ_ErM&feature=related

YuIDdv9VAx8&feature=related

swzh0ngMNJo

Y1a_ikfUico

Allan

Tater
07-20-2009, 10:26 AM
OK here you go shane

Yu_moia-oVI

HauntPhReAk
07-20-2009, 11:30 AM
Tater,

Have we been Rickrolled? The only reason I even know what that means is because it just happened to me on another thread. LOL

HauntPhReAk
07-20-2009, 11:55 AM
I'm enjoying all the music! Thanks, everyone!

Barbie wanted Prince's Little Red Corvette and this is the only one I could find with the actual music in it:

iAmlCGAo__A

HauntPhReAk
07-20-2009, 12:01 PM
Does anyone remember this one-hit wonder from the 80s? It was another one that was difficult to find a decent video for.

37VoiwOVkoE

And for the record, I like all the different types of music from the 80s. I listened to it all. There have been a few decades in my life, so it all kind of runs together...

elowther
07-20-2009, 12:11 PM
I just took a break from working on big skulls to check this thread. Good posts everyone.

_HlgjcRidFM

Darkangel
07-20-2009, 01:38 PM
OsayCi8DDIs

g1DtQldf66E

loyTCkV06xQ

and don't forget Lita Ford's Kiss Me Deadly!

y9aR2jKiFQs

graystone
07-20-2009, 05:13 PM
Tater I never thought much about it but Rick looks like a teenager!!! Ok here we go folks another one of my favorites!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PscogedAWTI

Shane and its does this lady have a voice or what? Shane this time!

elowther
07-20-2009, 05:16 PM
Good ones Darkangel. You beat me to posting Vixen, they were good, fun stuff. Check out page 4 of this thread I have an awesome live version of Lita Ford doing kiss me deadly.

Here's a Night Ranger marathon for you lol!

Double click if necessary

w1FeEezee4s

nahUZAoZw-Q

nB3kQZJ2aLw

yIdf1RJASYU

WickedWillow
07-20-2009, 05:21 PM
Great song choices, everyone.

I heard that Rick Astley died. :(

Here are two more:

RuMsbOrDinY

lkz2OPDpj64

elowther
07-20-2009, 05:21 PM
Sorry Shane, I must have been posting at the same time you were.
Here's another one by the Eurythmics for you
Remember to send in your photos for the tips page. They will look cool.

Eric

zQ9zycElysU&feature=fvw

WickedWillow
07-20-2009, 05:30 PM
The Eurythmics are great!

One more for now:

LtPKa7MXLfA

graystone
07-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Rick is still alive and kicking! Eric that was wild we were thinking along the same line at the same time! Ok guys who remembers.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyEc0j2ny68

Shane and its shake you down! Shane this time!

WickedWillow
07-20-2009, 05:41 PM
Rick is still alive and kicking! Eric that was wild we were thinking along the same line at the same time! Ok guys who remembers.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyEc0j2ny68

Shane and its shake you down! Shane this time!

Great song!

And you are correct that the announcement about Rick Astley's death was a hoax:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2508419/Rick-Astley-is-still-alive-despite-death-joke-on-the-Internet.html

elowther
07-20-2009, 09:34 PM
Good ones!

Here are some more. We may need to compile a list of the videos already posted. It's starting to get hard to remember what has been posted already. There are tons more to go!

I wonder how long it would take to watch every video on this thread back to back? lol!

Double click

VaQkaY5-OVk&feature=fvst

dLnqdk2SdWE

MDKing
07-21-2009, 07:05 AM
Anyone remember this guy? Classic song where he tells it how it is!! Best Dis song ever, starting at about 2:20....

8utL-XzOp6g

Greg Chrise
07-21-2009, 08:58 AM
Your gonna have to step it up a bit...

u_7Kp_TapA4

HauntPhReAk
07-21-2009, 09:22 AM
The songs just keep getting better!

Here are some songs to step it up, at Greg's request (you have to double-click the first one):

gEmJ-VWPDM4

vkA9k6lDags

387ZDGSKVSg

Jolly Pumpkin
07-21-2009, 09:53 AM
Who can forget these? I'm suprised no one posted the first video ever shown on MTV, Video Killed The Radio Star. By the way Styx is awesome in concert.

XWtHEmVjVw8&feature

Fv1N6TVCnLs

IYRC4H64EFk

MBtZk13miAE

1aUQRdbeftQ

WickedWillow
07-21-2009, 10:27 AM
One of the songs above reminded me of these:

LuGSx-2UGjo

aMICD3aMZpw

WickedWillow
07-21-2009, 10:29 AM
And that led me to these:

rIWgaqKgqhg

l9K4BKkLaCI

Tater
07-21-2009, 10:54 AM
Nah Rick isnt dead...In fact he showed up last year at the Macys Day Parade on the Fosters Home for Imaginary Friends float and "RickRolled" everyone

elowther
07-21-2009, 11:09 AM
One hit wonder time!

Double click the third one

iqn4M1SPF8E

mCiVXigrjjQ

jQYQTFudrqc

LuN6gs0AJls

WickedWillow
07-21-2009, 01:02 PM
Dawg, do you recognize anyone from American Idol in this video?

1k0gIKniZGk

WickedWillow
07-21-2009, 01:05 PM
By the way, thanks for clearing up the Rick Astley matter, Tater!

And I think the song choices just keep getting better! Thanks all!

v5Gsc89TUXg

xaXVOD7PYj0

graystone
07-21-2009, 02:26 PM
1 hit wonder? Ok here is an awsome dance song! It was recorded in Portland Oregon it was a minor local hit! Then some producer in New York heard it and added a great beat and funkey sound and BANG were dancing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_Yx0X-eHn8

Shane and its Baby I cant wait for the next song! Shane this time!!!!

graystone
07-21-2009, 02:34 PM
I know there is not an 80's person here who cant tell me what movie this song appeared in. First to answer wins a night of heated sex with me!!!!LMAO!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAdaQhitdKg&feature=related

Shane and its thanks for keeping this thread alive! Shane this time!

P.S. is your a male then I guess I will have to give ya a few tickets to the Manor!

HauntPhReAk
07-21-2009, 03:58 PM
The Breakfast Club!

Where's my heated sex? LOL - KIDDING! Not into that! What anybody else wants to do is their business...

HauntPhReAk
07-21-2009, 04:16 PM
Two more and you have to double-click both of them:

vj13YE5TnmE

F_BVYgA-ZnM

graystone
07-21-2009, 04:17 PM
Haunt trust me my friend that was a joke! Shane and its I don't need any strangers bugs on me! Shane this time.

HauntPhReAk
07-21-2009, 04:20 PM
They wouldn't be stranger bugs after you got to know me! ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

HauntPhReAk
07-21-2009, 04:23 PM
Especially for Shane and you have to double-click this one too:

sFEfmbAeEDY

elowther
07-21-2009, 04:27 PM
Hate to break it to you guys but I beat you to it. LOL! Check out page 16 of this thread post #160. It's the same song with all Breakfast Club clips. Awesome song and a classic movie from the 80's. You will like that version of the video someone made.

Here's another one.

8d9thIPddFw

graystone
07-21-2009, 04:33 PM
OMG years ago that song was in the CD player in a haunt I was going all in the sudden in the middle of the haunt the haunt music stops and that damn song Touch Myself comes on and the control room was locked!!!!! I am freaking trying to get the damn door open!!!! Shane and its thats a very true story. Shane this time!

Yes you did beat us to that one Eric.

HauntPhReAk
07-21-2009, 04:34 PM
So Shane gets a zonk award for doing the first repeat video on the thread. And what show regularly featured zonks? Sorry, no offers of sex attached to this one. :(

HauntPhReAk
07-21-2009, 04:36 PM
OMG years ago that song was in the CD player in a haunt I was going all in the sudden in the middle of the haunt the haunt music stops and that damn song Touch Myself comes on and the control room was locked!!!!! I am freaking trying to get the damn door open!!!! Shane and its thats a very true story. Shane this time!

Yes you did beat us to that one Eric.

That is too funny, and we must be on the same wavelength...

NzlG28B-R8Y

WickedWillow
07-21-2009, 06:07 PM
OMG, I don't think I've laughed so hard in a loooonnnngggg time! Go away for a while, and I miss everything!

And zonks were from the TV show "Let's Make a Deal" with Monty Hall.

What do I win? No sex, so what instead?

Here's an oldie but goodie:

bLEuWEvH5GI

graystone
07-21-2009, 06:17 PM
I loved that song! Anyone who knows me will tell ya I wear sun glasses at night myself! Shane and its you go Corey! Shane this time!

WickedWillow
07-21-2009, 06:22 PM
Cue the Twilight Zone music again! ;) I think we're all a little psychic today. :p

WickedWillow
07-21-2009, 06:28 PM
OK, Shane, if you tell me you used to do what this song says to do, I won't believe it because you can't be THAT old:

gyef-BItce8

HauntedMemphis
07-21-2009, 09:06 PM
I was always a fan of all things Genesis. Although I became a fan of them in the 80's, I also learned to love the 70's stuff they did. (Never have picked up the one album from 1969 though when Peter Gabriel, Tony Banks, and Mike Rutherford were in school together.)

I followed them as a band, and as individuals. Most people have heard of both Phil Collins, and Mike and the Mechanics (Mike Rutherford's band), but not many know that Tony Banks also had a number of solo albums. Peter Gabriel and Steve Hackett also had success after leaving the band.

As far as videos go, I always felt this was their highlight: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJQcol7HevI

Darkangel
07-22-2009, 07:19 AM
Genesis was awesome!

This is a great song....

GsUpBsbJy4Y

Looking for a good version of Phil Collins' Take me Home, only live stuff I see...

zpjz2fh3O7s

Darkangel

Darkangel
07-22-2009, 08:09 AM
Good one for the summer.....

dkXV5O5GfJ8

also,

fqfl6IVQ3CA

1WLGMC9B6zw

Darkangel
07-22-2009, 03:18 PM
I remember all the girls crying over this song...remember it?

UfeeiabaAoE&feature=related

graystone
07-22-2009, 05:25 PM
I can tell your big on hard rock but something tells me you listined to this one alot in the 80's. So maybe not all hard rock!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3tCEQwww65g

Shane and its is this thread in jeopardy? Shane this time!

FEAR ASYLUM
07-22-2009, 05:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSwwa9RqyQU

elowther
07-22-2009, 06:28 PM
Good one Shane,

Your ears must be ringing. I just got off a phone meeting with the HHA board and Allan will be contacting you shortly about an important position.

Here's one for all you chain-saw freaks! I run around my haunt with a chain-saw so I like this one.

Double click

AKSJLop26yI

graystone
07-22-2009, 08:48 PM
Has been posted I over looked it! Check out Taylor!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5oSpQDerps

Shane and its Tell It To My Heart! Shane this time.

Tater
07-22-2009, 09:25 PM
TbxkW6xsLuo

Not an 80's song but the words are neat and can apply to Haunting and Haunters

Say it with me I dont care what they think as long as its about about haunt

HauntPhReAk
07-22-2009, 09:54 PM
Well, Tater, you are full of surprises! Everybody, be sure to watch the end of that video!

And Darkangel, I don't remember that Don't Hurt the Children song, but it gave me chills.

I'm losing track but here's something to change things up (you have to double-click the first two):

WJ2ZFVx6A4Q

tkXqb_8cpcA

5FTrPCsl8lQ

Darkangel
07-23-2009, 06:06 AM
Hauntphreak,

Yeah, the Dont Hurt the Children song was huge literally had everyone talking back then...

check these earlier rap songs from the pioneers of the genre....

B2gfxI61aTg

or

tEM3dW2oWW4

creep house
07-23-2009, 02:54 PM
Shane , i quess everyone is a fan of the Legend...

Enjoy....west Texas style...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8m3YpxI89k

Casey ......Creep House

graystone
07-23-2009, 09:07 PM
Here ya go folks! I know yall remember this song!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbhXmSBlS_U

Shane and its this thread still has tons of hits to go! Shane this time!

elowther
07-23-2009, 09:31 PM
Look how young they look!

Double click

yfg97-5uhFQ&feature=fvw

HauntPhReAk
07-24-2009, 07:54 AM
Thanks for the extra rap songs and all the additional songs. I tell you they just keep getting better.

Once again, I'm switching it up [this first one may have actually come out with the movie in 1990 (I didn't see a version with guns so that's not a statement) but the 2nd was from 1986 - they both have a western theme - double-click the first one]:

ti2Ljh8KHvs

s05jcrJw0as

graystone
07-25-2009, 06:56 AM
My mom bought me a parakeet and this record one day! The rest is history as far as animals go!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-MONIvP6kI

Shane and its see ya at the arcade! Shane this time.

elowther
07-25-2009, 11:40 PM
Gq4ychrRkQA

BarbieHaunt
07-26-2009, 01:52 PM
I'm going into some probably long forgotten '80s videos, first from the Chicago Bears, then two from the movie Best Little Whorehouse in Texas, and then one more from TG Sheppard and Clint Eastwood (warning - some links NSFW - brief nudity):

Superbowl Shuffle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev6AAgZGaPs

Little Bitty Pissant Country Place : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4873mPdm1Ro

Aggies Song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EM2f8gf6HHo

Make My Day : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VeFsRseqFY

HauntPhReAk
07-26-2009, 07:52 PM
Here is a very memorable one to me, but it also shows some war scenes, and no, I'm not into war, although I very much appreciate all of the men and women who serve our country, which is why the videos showing this are so memorable to me:

oSGvqjVHik8