PDA

View Full Version : HauntedIllinois.com's 2009 MHC Review

Haunted Illinois
06-30-2009, 07:45 PM
HauntedIllinois.comís review of the Midwest Haunters Convention has just been posted online. In the show wrap-up, youíll find about 400 pictures and reviews of the following:

- The Pre-Convention Haunt Tour.
- Midsummer Monster Bash
- IAHA Masquerade Party
- The Contests: Ms Scary Midwest, Scariest Character and Monster Make-up Wars
- Vendors on the show floor. Most of the vendor pictures are labeled with the company name and a hyperlink to their website, so you can find out more about the products and services they offer the Haunted House Industry.

To check out our MHC review, visit the following link:

http://www.hauntedillinois.com/2009midwesthauntersconvention.php

Raycliff Manor
06-30-2009, 07:52 PM
Awesome Adam! Thanks for putting together such a comprehensive resource!

Kel

Nightmare_Trance
07-01-2009, 09:46 AM
Great job Adam!! MHC was a blast and it is great you captured so much of it.

Thanks!

Neil

Haunted Illinois
07-02-2009, 08:33 AM
Thanks for the kind words. MHC was amazing! :D

BruiseMuse
07-03-2009, 03:49 PM
Great job! I love all the pictures and I like how you have more photos of the booths with the vendors at them.

Darkangel
07-04-2009, 06:41 AM
Very well done always good reviews and info on your site Adam!

Darkangel

drfrightner
07-04-2009, 11:21 AM
Now I felt like I went on the tour... good job! Great pics of Kennywood Ghostwood Estates. I hope everyone liked Ghostwood it took a long time to build it I can tell you that! It was fun! Did anyone go see Garfield dark ride we did that one as well. Larry

Haunted Illinois
07-05-2009, 10:21 AM
Thanks a lot guys. Itís nice to know that the work I put into the reviews is appreciated.

Katie, thatís something that I tried to do different with this review and still had limited success. Every time I ask a vendor if I can take a picture, they want to jump out of the way. Everyone is soooo camera-shy! I was, however, able to get a couple vendors to agree to be in the pictures for this review. lol.