PDA

View Full Version : When do you pay your actors??

hauntedghost
07-02-2009, 04:57 AM
like the title said do you pay your actors every week, bi-weekly, or at the end of the night, or when the haunt is done for that year??

as for me.. i got payed when the haunt is done for that year but it was like three days after 31th of oct. so around the 3th or 4th day of nov.

StackerSteve
07-02-2009, 08:03 AM
Haunters get paid??? Huh? lol. I'm in a different situation. I work for screams.
It's only going to be my second year but I've seen myself last week of the haunt

Allen H
07-02-2009, 09:50 AM
I pay mine every two weeks just like a regular business. the closer you do things like a regular business the more it reminds you to that it is a business. However you end up paying them do not forget to pay sales tax! start right or it will bite you in the butt down the road.
Allen H

verdunwolfgirl
07-02-2009, 01:30 PM
We pay our actors at the end of the year Cast Party and then usually do awards and raffle drawings. :)

Spoils
07-02-2009, 01:41 PM
Misti......love your avatar!!!! That is lance to a tee!!! We also do awards at the end of the season and a drawing every night that we are open for our actors.

freak 'n' stein
07-03-2009, 01:19 AM
We got paid every other week, just like a normal job. DIRECT DEPOSIT was a requirement, or they put it on a company issued VISA for you. (worked for SCarowinds)