PDA

View Full Version : Bruno

Jolly Pumpkin
07-07-2009, 09:37 PM
I saw an advance screening of Bruno tonight and all I can say is that it's hysterical. If you like gay sex, a talking weiner, strap ons, over the top sex with a small asian, a black baby named OJ, Mexicans used as furniture, Swinger Clubs and everything over the top gay then you will love Bruno. It is way more over the top than Borat and is the second funniest comedy of the year. It takes second place to The Hangover.

Darkangel
07-08-2009, 07:30 AM
Jolly,

Why would any straight person want to see all that gay stuff? Doesn't sound good, sounds desperate, bottomfeeder stuff.

Darkangel

elswarro
07-08-2009, 08:44 AM
over the top gay?.......i think i'll pass

OdetteDespairr
07-08-2009, 10:43 AM
Pass....see The Hangover instead it was amazin!

Jackie
Rotting Flesh Radio

Allen H
07-08-2009, 11:08 AM
I got my fill of man on man action for this decade when I watched "Alexander" so I will pass as well.
Allen H

TheGreatPhantasmo
07-08-2009, 11:37 AM
Didnt realize some fake gay acting would skeeve out so many people. Perhaps you should watch it for more than the "gayness"

OdetteDespairr
07-10-2009, 07:20 AM
Its not even that, if im going to pay to watch a movie its not going to be something retarded like that, i would much rather pay to see quality acting.

Jackie
Rotting Flesh Radio

graystone
07-10-2009, 08:47 AM
Poor Noah! Hey Noah can you give us your take on Brokeback Mountain! Shane and its LMAO I could not help it! Shane this time.

TheGreatPhantasmo
07-10-2009, 09:24 AM
Its not even that, if im going to pay to watch a movie its not going to be something retarded like that, i would much rather pay to see quality acting.

Jackie
Rotting Flesh Radio

Granted it's not gonna win an Oscar, but still. You can't tell me you only watch movies that will end up being nominated for Academy Awards.

Being in this industry, I would have thought everyone would appreciate a character actor.

Darkangel
07-10-2009, 10:02 AM
Well said Jackie I couldn't agree more!

mindtumor
07-10-2009, 10:07 AM
I just thought that movie and Borat looked stupid from the previews. I have no interest in seeing it because it just looks like a bad movie not because it may be over the top.

Nightgore
07-10-2009, 10:23 AM
Just seen it, and yes, even though it has FAKE gay acting... it was HILIARIOUS!!! I love Sacha Baron Cohen in almost anything he does, and this is no exception. Funny movie, go see it! -Tyler

PS: I'll also vouche for "The Hangover"... also a histarical movie! Shoot... go see both!

Mad Wax Sculptor
07-10-2009, 02:39 PM
who can forget Borats naked man fight at the Dallas Adamsmark hotel (classic)

brad
07-10-2009, 04:15 PM

Dude, that was in Dallas!?!?!?!?!?!?

NICE!!!!!!!

HauntPhReAk
07-10-2009, 05:54 PM
So I have to ask. If I'm not into gay sex, would I like Borat and/or Bruno? I'm totally open-minded. What you choose to do is up to you and I'm fine with that. I just want to know if it's worth watching either of these movies if I personally am not into that. Would I enjoy either anyway?

Nightgore
07-10-2009, 05:57 PM
Go see it... support the movie industry! haha.. -Tyler

Tater
07-10-2009, 05:58 PM
OK I went with Linz to see it midnight last night...Having liked Borat we both thought this would be good.

WARNING: The next paragraph is not for young eyes

I cant exercise this enough...whatever Noah said about the gay acting is 20 times worse in real life. I dont know how detailed Larry will let me get but lets just say...bottles up asses....dildos galore...Penis spinning acting...all topped off with a pee hole saying BRUNO...I cant belive we stayed and watched the movie....it was just utter shock of what was going on on the screen...

We both sat in the car totally silent afterwords and just said...never again. It was one of the worst things ive seen in a long time...and before anyone misconstrue what im saying...I dont care if your gay or whatever..this movie just did it way over the top and wayy to much detail

HauntPhReAk
07-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Go see it... support the movie industry! haha.. -Tyler

A non-answer! Thanks, Tyler!

And thank you, Tater, for a response that lets me know that Bruno is a movie I shouldn't waste my time on, but it sounds like Borat may be worth the time.

Jolly Pumpkin
07-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Well, it's not going to be a movie for everyone. I was expecting it to be over the top though since there were parts in Borat that were rather gay and with a movie that has a super gay character it's bound to be taken to the edge of decency. Nothing really shocked me about the movie except for the swinging penis.

It's a movie that doesn't take itself seriously and was made to be funny and shocking at the same time. The trailer for the movie is very misleading and it's probably that way because they can't show 75% of the movie in the trailer because of how bad it is. But yeah this is a super super gay movie, but not in a broke back mountain way.

StackerSteve
07-10-2009, 07:52 PM

Lol. That was so hard to watch but some damn silly stuff. I'm all for this movie. Have yet to see it but it will happen soon since I'm a sickie and enjoy senseless moronic humor.

graystone
07-10-2009, 08:23 PM
Ok Noah next time take Tyler and lets just hope ya dont plan on spending the night together! I am sorry but I seen his stupid ass skit on the MTV awards and thought this is going to have a strong agenda to push! Shane and its I have no interest what so ever! Shane this time!