PDA

View Full Version : TransWorld 2010.......

graystone
07-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Kick Off Party! Well the menu is set and I need your thoughts. The feel from those that spoke up was they want a appetizer party. This will be buffet style all you can eat. I can not announce the location due to the fact that TransWorld is still in the contract signing stage, however this will come soon. Let me see your thoughts this is as close to good party food as I could get!

Menue................

Finger Sandwiches
Ham & Swiss with spicy slaw
Smoked Turkey, tomato,peso aioli
Roast Beef & Boursin Cheese, lightly pickled onions

Hot Wings Station
Buffalo
BBQ
Char Sui
Blue Cheese Dipping sauce with Celery Sticks

Focaccia Pizza
Tomato w/Mozzarella & Aged Provolone
Bacon, Picotta and Fresh Basil
Spicy Chorizo, Aged Provolone, Peppers & Onions

Pulled BBQ Pork Station
BBQ Pork sliders on silver dollar rolls
Garnishes of slaw, fried pickles & hot sauce

Deep Fried Ravioli with Marinara sauce
Steamed Shrimp & Cocktail Sauce

Assorted Mini Desserts consisting of but not limited to
Mini Tiramisu
Cheese Cake
Chocolate Cups
Fruit Tarts
Dark Chocolate and White Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

Drink Station will have Water, Soft Drinks, Tea and Coffee

Open Cash Bar

This will take place in an 11,000sqft Ball Room with a stage for the costume contest and a place to display our door prizes given by our vendors one already promised is $2000.00!!! More on that later.

A dance floor with lights, dj, and (3) 13x15 video screens playing all of our favorite music videos!! As it gets closer you can log on to the party site and request songs on line before you leave home for St. Louis! I told you guys I was gonna make this party over the top! And this is just the start! There are many more details to come right now I need feedback The menue is pretty much set and I hope you do find it to your taste!

This party is for US! THE HAUNT INDUSTRY! Its a way to kick off the show, catch up with old friends, make new friends, get a sneek peek and a chance to win some of the hot new items from our Haunt Vendors. Its a way to network as a group!

Shane and its this will be a party to remember! Shane this time!

BruiseMuse
07-11-2009, 05:17 PM
The party sounds amazing Shane! I appreciate that there is some vegetarian-friendly fare available too. :)

graystone
07-11-2009, 10:42 PM
I tried to offer something for everyone! Shane and its I still want to hear from you guys! Shane this time!

terrormasue
07-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Shane, sounds great!! Looking forward to it.

brad
07-12-2009, 12:08 AM
Shane, this all sounds great so far!!!

I really dont have any recommendations, you've covered everything on my end.

Keep up the good work man!

Motograter
07-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Sounds off the wall..I can't wait

Allen H
07-12-2009, 01:36 AM
My wife and I will be there
Allen H

Matt Marich
07-12-2009, 10:11 AM
Shane lookin' good! Put Edge Down for a door prize donation.

danglin
07-12-2009, 11:57 AM
Shane,
The food list looks great. Thanks for all the work that you are putting into this. I didn't get to do much socializing at TransWorld last year, but I will definately make up for it this coming year.
My wife and I will be there for sure! It sounds like it will be a blast.

graystone
07-12-2009, 12:54 PM
Thanks I will be sure to include Edge Designs down! Thanks for the imput and comments guys! I just want this to be something everyone will remember! Shane and its more is coming! Shane this time!

SomeThingInTheIce
07-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Wicked Sweet Shane!!!! I will be more then happy to show up early and taste all the food to make sure it is good as it sounds.lol. I think this will bring a lot of people into town early I know I'll be there with my brother and one of our artist if he can make it, he wants to go bad.

graystone
07-12-2009, 10:47 PM
I hope everyone can make it in early and pack the place out! Shane and its it will be a blast! Shane this time.

HauntedMemphis
07-12-2009, 11:20 PM
The menu and entertainment look great. Quite the lineup. Should be an event you don't want to miss.

elowther
07-13-2009, 06:56 AM
It's looking great Shane. You're putting tons of work into this and I'm sure it will be packed! A great way to kick off Transworld! The menu looks awesome. Thanks to doing this for the industry!

Eric

Fear Unfathomed
07-13-2009, 11:48 AM
Sounds fantastic Shane!! I cannot wait! Like I said, I already intend on skipping school and work the following day. lol

brad
07-13-2009, 11:56 AM
Sounds fantastic Shane!! I cannot wait! Like I said, I already intend on skipping school and work the following day. lol

Hmmm... Sounds like somebody wants to get drunk that night!!!

Tater
07-13-2009, 12:18 PM
Shane buddy

You can always count me in on anything you do.

graystone
07-13-2009, 03:37 PM
I am going to make this an event that people will be lining up for years down the road! Lauren, Eric, Tater, everyone thanks for all the input and support! Shane and its I will keep rolling on this! Shane this time.

bamasmith
07-13-2009, 09:25 PM
This is going to be fun! Can I hand out the gifts again? There was this one gal there that was showing her......well,if you saw her you know what I am talking about. But seriously,I was able to put a face,and something else,to those of you on here. ;)

Oh and Tater,leave the freaking modified Nerf gun at home.That SOB hurt!