PDA

View Full Version : Read all about it right here...

drfrightner
07-15-2009, 12:36 PM
http://hauntworld.com/featured_article/alabama_haunted_houses_atrox_factory_and_graystone _manor

graystone
07-15-2009, 08:17 PM
I am putting these haunts on my to see list! Shane and its! Bama born and raised! Shane this time!|

Thanks Ben, Larry, everyone involved it really looks GREAT!

drfrightner
07-17-2009, 01:39 AM
No problem Shane. Ben says you have one hell of haunted house. I give you and Paul all the credit! Larry

graystone
07-17-2009, 11:34 AM
Ben sumed up his take on the Manor really good. I think the 13 questions will really sum up how I feel and see things. There is no way I can do all this alone! I have a great group of dedicated guys. I am just the mascot for the Manor LOL! Again its been an honor. Here is a little tip for ya for my future. You guys know by now I am only 2 hours from Nashville where I have tons of realitives with that you never know when and where the next cool haunt will pop up! I have dediced that Halloween and Christmas is what I will leave my nices and nephew to carry on for me when I am gone. Again I hope you like the article and I can say for myself Paul and Atrox rocks. I am bless to have him/them as my friend/friends! Shane and its more to come later! Shane this time.

elowther
07-19-2009, 11:54 PM
Great article Ben! I wish I could see these two haunts for myself. The giant pile of cow bones at Graystone sounds insane! The arena area and queue line set up at Atrox is amazing in person I bet.

Looking forward to the 13 questions in the magazine.

Eric