PDA

View Full Version : Name our new contest "contest"

maliciousstudios
07-17-2009, 10:45 AM
NAME THE CONTEST - "CONTEST"

Greetings Boils And Ghouls...... In response to a current project we have decided to "Show The Love" Those of you that know us know that we do it for the LOVE so to share more love we have decided to give you some more kick ass shit for ~FREE !~

Thats right.... Halloween is "Just arounf the coroner" and we would LOVE to celebrate by giving away more stuff to spread the sickness.

We will have ( 3 ) contests leading up to Halloween so ( PAY ATTENTION ) its your chance to get ya some gore FOR ~FREE~

The First Contest -

NAME THE CONTEST - "CONTEST"
--------------------------------------------------------------

We need you to submit your BEST ideas for a contest. Thats right....we wanna have a contest and YOU WILL DECIDE WHAT CONTEST WE WILL HAVE !

Submit ( ALL ) ideas to brianhalm@maliciousstudios.com

winner will be announced Aug. 16th

Winner wins a ~TOTALLY FREE~ mask from Malicious Studios

Enter as many times as you like, winner will be contacted via email

We will announce the winner on Myspace AND we will then announce the contest and get the 2nd contest started.

( We Do It For The Love )

HELL YEAH !!

Malicious Studios
"Horror FX That Sticks To The Roof Of Your Brain !"

maliciousstudios
08-06-2009, 10:50 AM
GET YOUR SUBMISSIONS IN ! The Name The Contest ( Contest ) deadline is coming fast winner will be announced in just a couple weeks. To date we have around 200 submissions with one contestant in the lead....

Don't Delay Send us your ideas to register for some free gore TODAY !

maliciousstudios
08-18-2009, 06:04 PM
CONGRATS GOES OUT TO (( Peter Tomeczko ))

He wins a free Malicious Studios Mask !!

Thanks goes out for all the submissions !

I appologize for the delay ....on the 15th and 16th we had quite a few ssubmissions. It was quite overwhelming.

We will be announcing the new contest and prize SOOn. ( as soon as we get things squared away )

Lmfao

Again, I appologize for the delay...

FEAR ASYLUM
08-18-2009, 06:27 PM
hey man i bought your mask on ebay please acknowledge that you received my payment via pay pal as soon as you can i am a professional haunt owner and will buy lots of merchandise at the end of this season but i need some communication please let me know every thing is cool i received a receipt from pay pal but i would like to hear from you guys 501 398 3327

FEAR ASYLUM
08-18-2009, 06:30 PM
Malicious studios f u c k i n g rules

maliciousstudios
08-18-2009, 08:14 PM
yes sir ! I will check into it RIGHT AWAY ! I believe you just made the payment correct ?

I will look into it and get back with you WITHIN 24 HOURS.

THANKS FOR THE ORDER

maliciousstudios
08-18-2009, 11:13 PM
SKINNED ~ Horror Halloween Gore Bloody Evil Mask
hauntedmike08 ( 5 ) 100.0%

Purchase Date 08/16/09

Yes we have recieved payment

FablesStudios
08-19-2009, 10:55 AM
Thanks guys!!

Great Work!!

Cant wait for the next couple contests!!

Peter T
FS