PDA

View Full Version : Shane's HHA Tip Page

elowther
07-21-2009, 04:40 PM
Shane got his tips and photos in right away. I think the page came out cool and is very informative. If anyone missed it, here is the other thread telling about how HHA members can send in tips, photos and a logo to get a page like this of their own.

http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/showthread.php?t=9105

Thanks Shane, Good job! Who will be the next haunt to send in tips?

Eric

http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/ericlowther/HHA%20post/HHA_tipsGStone.jpg

graystone
07-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Amazing work Eric! The page looks great and you deserve all the credit! Shane and its I want to see other Haunts post your tips! Shane this time.

HauntPhReAk
07-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Nice job, Shane and Eric!

It also seems to me that there's a good reason to get your tips in soon because the first haunts to get their pages in will have a much greater selection of tips to choose from. Once a page has been printed and the tips are in, the next haunt will have to come up with different tips. Just thinking out loud...

Great work, guys!

elowther
07-21-2009, 04:59 PM
That's true, there are only so many tips out there so the earlier submissions will have an easier time of it. That reminds me, I have to do one for my haunt, lol! I'm working on the Fangoria ad now. Once that's done I can get back to the tip pages so send some good ones my way.

Thanks,

Eric

Twin Locusts
07-21-2009, 05:15 PM
That's true, there are only so many tips out there so the earlier submissions will have an easier time of it. That reminds me, I have to do one for my haunt, lol! I'm working on the Fangoria ad now. Once that's done I can get back to the tip pages so send some good ones my way.

Thanks,

Eric

Great Work! Both of you.

Question [suggestion] will this document have a mirrored .pdf text version that may be printed? As is, its not too printer friendly.

elowther
07-21-2009, 05:51 PM
There will be high res printable versions on the HHA web site when they are finished. This one has been loaded to Photobucket lo res just to show you guy's. I have to go back and fix a few things with the type in this one but I wanted to get it up here to show the possibilities.

Eric

WickedWillow
07-21-2009, 05:55 PM
Eric and Shane,

Outstanding work, and done so quickly during this busy time of year for both of you! I'm impressed!

Will you please post a link to the Photobucket site?

Speculo
07-21-2009, 07:55 PM
Stunning work Eric! You have really taken this project and made it ROCK!

Thanks!

elowther
07-21-2009, 09:59 PM
Wicked Willow,

All the pages so far are posted on the HHA message board. Here is the link.
http://www.hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/showthread.php?t=9107

The hi res will be on the HHA web site soon.
Hope you all enjoy them. Ben wrote a lot of the first tips to get me going. Thanks Ben!

Now we're on a pretty good roll! We just need more members to send in material and I'll keep cranking them out.

Eric