PDA

View Full Version : HHA Haunt Finder

Speculo
07-22-2009, 06:44 PM
If you are an HHA Member be sure to fill out your haunt information in the Haunt Finder ASAP.

http://www.hauntedhouseassociation.org/haunted_house_directory.cfm

The PR Company has already had publications working on long leads directed to it and many of you don't have your haunt profiles up yet.

When you get a chance get it filled out.. you will be glad you did!

Thanks!

Nightgore
07-22-2009, 07:26 PM
So, Ben... are there featured banners for sale on the HHA haunt finder? I believe we were told to skip all that info/part of the site. If they are available, how do I get one? I mean, you click on Kentucky and it's NOTHING... this doesn't help anyone at all!

Thanks. -Tyler

Speculo
07-22-2009, 07:47 PM
Bad news ...No banners are for sale this year - Sorry! But the good news is also no banners are for sale! (So you don't have to buy em) I just clicked on the state and for some reason you didn't pop up on the first page - must be a bug.

I see a few Scarefests Banners up in the finder...I think the programmer stuck those in as tests...

When the state pops up all of the haunts should pop up as featured...

I am sure Larry will get it figured out..

BTW thanks for filling yours out!

Nightgore
07-22-2009, 07:52 PM
Awesome, thanks Ben! -Tyler

spookologist
08-10-2009, 11:08 AM
Hey gang, I've noticed that a lot of haunted attractions have not listed their haunts on the HHA directory. ( http://www.hauntedhouseassociation.org/haunted_house_directory.cfm )
Take advantage of it, the media and other key contacts are starting to plan their fall happenings. Don't miss out.

Have a great season.

Wayne
www.trailofterror.com

drfrightner
08-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Couple of things... we are temporarily using the Hauntworld program for haunt finding so HHA could have a program for this year. You might find references to HW, or buying banners, or whatever. It is NOT intentional... there is a backend to the site where someone can go and log in and change stuff but you are talking about tons of pages and some things get missed.

I personally am going to fix more things as they are pointed out to me but I can't do anything about them until late September too busy with the new Scarefest and Hauntworld.

If you see something just report this to a board member we are making lists and they will be corrected. As for buying / selling banners... that feature was left on the site because one day it can be used as a fund raiser for HHA.

So SKIP IT... don't buy anything every haunt is a featured haunt in 2009.

The rest of the site will be updated in late September just prior to the heavy use season.

Larry