PDA

View Full Version : Its time to tell all...

graystone
07-26-2009, 10:57 AM
What all is going on in your haunt? Come to chat tonight all you haunters tell us what all is going on. Come in tonight take a break , cool off and fill us in on your 2009 season. Lets get this chat going at 8:30 Central time tinight 7-26-09. Shane and its I will see ya there folks! Shane this time.

UnDeRTaKer313
07-26-2009, 02:16 PM
sounds good shane. ill be there.

Jim Warfield
07-26-2009, 04:19 PM
Meaning maybe I'll be almost as busy tonight as we were last night!
It was the last hurrah! before school begins soon for many of them.
They put off coming here until the ending of the summer.
Then schools begin it will be very quiet here for a week or two, a good time to put on a new roof(like we did a few years ago)
I accidently did a "Bad" thing here last night. A group of friends were busy insulting and teasing one another, the one guy could have been the other guy's Father (but isn't), the younger man's name is "Damien"...his sexual preferences were called into question and I innocently said, "You mean Damien-Flamien"?
The older man looked somewhat thunderstruck!
"Why didn't I think of that?"
Damien said, "Oh, no! I'll get stuck with that for the next five years!"
"You have given me a Christmas present, the gift that keeps on giving!" said the older man.
Later on some others in their group were taking turns screaming:"Flamien!"

graystone
07-26-2009, 05:08 PM
LMAO! He could also be getting the gift that keeps getting instead of giving! Shane and its ROTFLMAO! Shane this time!

P.S. see eveyone tonight at 8:30 central time!

brad
07-26-2009, 06:50 PM
I wanna hear from everyone too. I might can stop in for a few minutes before I go in to work.

Jim Warfield
07-26-2009, 08:15 PM
Those 4-letter words! Like "Work!"

graystone
07-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Yeah its true were chatting it up! Shane and its come join us! Shane this time!!