PDA

View Full Version : Worlds Best Banners Haunters Discount!

Tattoo
08-03-2009, 07:32 PM
Hello All,

I have been a customer of this company for many years and they are offering a discount to Haunters making their first order.

They are a great company with incredible customer service and products!

I hope this helps if you are looking for banners and I wish everyone a safe and successful season.

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/bobgoblin32/NNE/MikeKrausert.jpg

www.worldsbestbanners.com

drfrightner
08-03-2009, 10:38 PM
Let me make a comment on this...

The best banner maker in my opinion is Brainstorm Studios. Period! I think Rogues Hollow also does an awesome job! I've never heard of this new company and they might do some awesome work and hopefully so because...

I have found on Hauntworld.com that some people who have a higher banner spot get less traffic than say one three or four slots down ... I tried to figure out why. I found a pattern... HORRIBLE WEB BANNERS!

In almost every case the best looking banners gets the most traffic. If all the banners are good then the higher banners will get more traffic. PAYING SOMEONE to make your web banners is a GREAT IDEA no matter who you hire including this new company.

I think this new company is a good idea and I look forward to all their great work... and I hope this brings attention to the need for it.

I use Brainstorm because I want the best money can buy but that isn't to slight any of the other companies because I'm sure they can do equal or better work!

I highly advice all haunts to look at their web banners and then look at another haunts in the same market!!! INVEST IN THIS!

Larry

Speculo
08-04-2009, 07:44 AM
I think he is talking about actual signs ...

Thanks!

graystone
08-04-2009, 07:51 AM
It Ben thats what I was thinking. From the looks of the site they are a printing company. Shane and its I agree Brainstorm & Rogues do great site work! Shane this time

Tattoo
08-04-2009, 08:49 AM
I agree as well, Brainstorm and Rogues Hollow do great work!

These are vinyl banners Larry, I was just posting to share a great company with everyone.

They are extremely affordable, fast, great quality and have incredible customer service.

If you are looking to have vinyl banners printed I highly recommend giving them a call.

Take care,

Mike "Tattoo" Krausert

lerandell
08-04-2009, 10:32 PM
these look nice. Thanks for the info. I am going to give them a call.

Randell

maliciousstudios
08-05-2009, 07:57 AM
THATS FUNNY.....lmfao

lurker
08-05-2009, 10:09 PM
Anyone remember Gilda Radner's character Emily Litella? lol