PDA

View Full Version : Hauntworld Magazine Issue 22

drfrightner
08-04-2009, 01:35 AM
The magazine is finally being printed and it will be mailed very soon. Yes it took a long time but remember we printed two already back before the Transworld show. This new magazine is full of positive information for your haunted house including one awesome article from Chris Stafford about social media marketing.

As always we try and FOCUS on stuff to HELP your business not fluff non-sense or stuff that you already knew months ago! I hope the new Hauntworld magazine helps your business this Halloween season as that is always our only goal.

Its been a tough year for many companies, many people have lost their jobs and struggle daily to make things work! I will do EVERYTHING and mean EVERYTHING I CAN through the new HHA PR program through positive reporting from Hauntworld.com, whenever I talk to the media you name it and I will do whatever I can make sure people know about the haunted house industry. I will do all that I can once again this year to promote going to haunted houses.

This is the main goal of HHA and I support that. This is and always has been my own personal goal and I will continue that. Some people say mean things, on other website they try to stir up people aganst you, or against what you do, and try to bring you down.

I own a haunted house, and I support other haunted house owners and through our magazine we again are trying to help you succeed! We choose Graystone Manor and Atrox Factory for ONE REASON ONLY...

We choose these haunts because BEN ARMSTRONG said they are awesome haunted houses. I don't or have not always seen eye to eye with Paul or Shane but I respect their opinions and their success as haunted house owners! They have accomplished so much and they deserve the respect of their peers! I wondered about Shanes haunt because he never shared pictures or video, then he invited Ben to his haunt and Ben was amazed!

Ben lives only a few hours away so he took a visit... Ben said we ought to cover both of these haunts and I agreed! I am so glad we did and I give both Paul and Shane all due respect! They are both accomplished haunters and have much to offer the industry and hopefully Ben gets to things about their haunts that will help your haunts.

That is our goal and our mission!

I don't care who owns the haunt, where it is located, or what the theme if they have something to offer we need to bring it to the table! I think we've picked the right haunts for a major story and well Brainstorm knocked the design out of the park!

The letter from the editor also got an upgrade ... I hope you'll love it.

Lastly, I hope we are turning a corner here with the new HHA, industry wide cooperation and more. The new Hauntworld magazine gives all the positive reviews for Hauntcon, MHC, TW and IAAPA. Hauntworld hopefully will be invited back to all of these shows and will continue to promote them all as a benefit to our industry!

I now place the new magazine in your hands a magazine that has been FIVE months in the making! lastly I ask you to support those advertisers who make the magazine even possible!!!!

Thanks again for your support and look for TWO more magazines prior to TW 2010!

Now with Patti on board running the magazine I think you'll see more magazines than ever before!!!!!

Larry

Jonathan
08-04-2009, 10:28 AM
Looking forward to it.

SomeThingInTheIce
08-04-2009, 06:07 PM
What! No recipes?lol.

As always we try and FOCUS on stuff to HELP your business not fluff non-sense or stuff that you already knew months ago! I hope the new Hauntworld magazine helps your business this Halloween season as that is always our only goal.

Larry[/QUOTE]

drfrightner
08-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Hauntworld Magazine ships this week! Its already printed and is going in the mail I think on Tuesday! Look out!

I hope you like the issue!

I can tell you its takes a LOT of work to make one of these things and we've done some more work on the layout to continue to improve the magazine. All magazines as you know are now full color cover to cover, and the entire magazines are now designed by Brainstorm Studios soup to nuts. It should be a good one!

You can subscribe here... www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com (http://www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com)

Thanks
Larry

shawnc
08-09-2009, 08:42 PM
Larry,

How can we tell if our subscription is up? I believe I subscribed sometime last year but don't really remember.

Shawn