PDA

View Full Version : Looking For A Bungee Harness

The Asylum House
08-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Looking for the bungee harness seen at Transworld. Anyone have a used one or know where to buy them new.

Thanks,
Nat
The Asylum House

Halloweve
08-09-2009, 07:00 PM
You can find these from Yates, Rebound Unlimited, Extreme Engineering as well a EuroBungy. These Companies build climbing walls and bungytramps. Not sure whom will give you the best price, but be ready for 100+ new.

Emo

freak 'n' stein
10-01-2009, 11:41 PM
I too was looking for a Bungee Harness. They are pretty expensive from what I can tell. Did you happen to find one that was reasonable?

As I did my research I saw parachute harnesses on ebay as low as $10 and I was thinking about modding one...

bhays
10-29-2009, 04:36 AM
The one at Transworld is from StudioTek...

http://www.studiotekfx.com/slingshot.html

The Asylum House
11-08-2009, 08:49 AM
The Studio Tek apparatus starts at about $5k. a little out our price range. We too have looked into 'building' one with bungee cords found on ebay. We already own a body harness from another prop, but ran out of time to test any kind of home made bungee system for this season. If we find something that works I will get it posted.

Nat Ridge
Asylum House
www.theasylumhouse.com
theasylumhouse@yahoo.com

monsterwax
11-09-2009, 06:23 PM
We did something like this for ours but used a tree climbing safety harness. It became uncomfortable for guy after a while because of the crotch straps, but otherwise, worked. A different harness would certainly make it easier on the guys.

UnDeRTaKer313
11-09-2009, 08:36 PM
OMG! we set up a harness system over the summer in our building just for kicks... wow it really really hurts the... hmhmm... man pride how should i say.. haha so we didnt end up using it in the haunt... but damn was that thing fun as hell!