PDA

View Full Version : Legends of the Fog - Promotion Fun

legendsofthefog
08-12-2009, 10:13 AM
cJRzjz8QoR0

This is a final post to the "too soon for Michael Jackson" posting around the 4th of July. I guess you'll have to mind ripping coheed and cambria until we insert our own song.

Does anyone else have fun promo videos for their haunts?

mikeq91
08-12-2009, 03:04 PM
Thats awesome! thanks for sharing... how many parades do you go to? do you hand anything out? very cool idea for a promo video

Allen H
08-12-2009, 03:45 PM
Wow great to see that, aberdeen was my old stomping grounds after all. Met you guys at the Darkness tour, its great to see some of your show,
Allen H

legendsofthefog
08-12-2009, 04:33 PM
This year we were just in the two parades. I would guess 20-30k spectators for each parade. Since we went through that much trouble to build a float, next year, we'll probably do 4-5 parades over 3 weekends.
Bel Air was great, but Havre de Grace was awesome... the people there were a little more receptive to our theme. We won 1st prize for best float and a nice cash prize. That'll go into the bank for our next cast party.

Mike - we weren't allowed to hand anything out... no candy or t-shirts. I guess it cuts down on the trash...

Allan H - good to link back up with you after the Darkness. If you're back in Aberdeen, look us up, we would love to show you the farm.