PDA

View Full Version : Easy Fork in Head

HalloweenDenver
08-15-2009, 07:24 PM
Just wanted to pass on how easy it is to make it look like you have a fork sticking out of your head! Last time i was in a cast of our local haunted house I was in the insane asylum word and had a fork and knife sticking out of my head with bandages...

Its so easy! All you need to do is bend the prongs of the fork so they can go along side of your head, same with the knife. Use bloody bandages to cover up the part of utensils that are bent. Looks great and had a good reaction!

HalloweenDenver
08-15-2009, 07:27 PM
I'll do my best to find a picture and post what im talking about!

Allen H
08-15-2009, 11:13 PM
I can see it....neat idea, thanks for sharing.
Allen H

maliciousstudios
08-16-2009, 10:58 AM
Or just purchase some chrome forks at the dollar store cut to fit head and apply latex built up around edges to look like a gash or mounds around prongs like bunched up skin....

Its amazing how strong latex can be !

Or you may take the plastic chrome fork and make a prothetic so you may re-use it over and over... GM foam or easily build a latex prothetic or silicone prothetic using a hydro cal - ultra cal - or foam head.... build up layers insert fork cut to fit dry paint and VIOLA ! FORK IN DA HEAD ( No bandages needed ) JUST BLOOD AND GORE !

wipp
08-16-2009, 01:42 PM
heres a cool vid i found on youtube last week http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRIjHVZVepA

HalloweenDenver
08-23-2009, 11:17 PM
WOW that video is a great find! I need to work on something like that this Halloween