PDA

View Full Version : Theatre Macabre is Dead, Long live Duke of Darkness

Duke of Darkness
01-23-2007, 04:03 PM
I have been on these boards under the name of Theatre Macabre for a long time, but that was the name of my former attraction, and really one that I don't own the name to anymore.

Our new haunted attraction company is to be Lords of Chaos, LLC. I shall be the Duke of Darkness, so that is my new persona here. Perhaps I can convince my partner, the Earl of Evil to make an appearance as well.

I will post our new website and myspace addresses when they are online. It is exciting. After several years of working at other peoples attractions and a year off, I am back in the haunt business.

Plans are moving along well. Look for a new and different attraction in the Pacific Northwest!

Dave

SomeThingInTheIce
01-23-2007, 04:45 PM
Sweet, good luck Duke.

SpFXChic
01-23-2007, 05:02 PM
That's definitely an exciting change for you, Dave! A breath of fresh air. Love the new icon, too! Congrats!

Raycliff Manor
01-23-2007, 06:01 PM
Awesome news DoD! Congrats! :D

Kel

Jim Warfield
01-24-2007, 12:56 AM
You guys always made a lot of trouble for Maxwell Smart, didn't you?
Agent 99 (Barbra Felldown) had a twin going to high school in this part of the world back then, if Barbra or her local twin fell down, I would not have helped them up, I would have fell down on top of them!

Duke of Darkness
01-24-2007, 12:40 PM
Well, when Chaos was attempting to rule the world and making life difficult for Agent Smart, I was between 2 - 7 years old. I guess we are the next generation of Chaos, attempting to take over the world one scream at a time!

Dave

Jim Warfield
01-24-2007, 06:57 PM
But is only being between 2 -7 years old really an excuse?
Many people seem to crawl out of the baby bassinet with a pretty much adult personality, or maybe some people are just acting childish all their lives? hahaah!
I like being "Peter Pan", not the peanut butter.