PDA

View Full Version : Haunt Actors Wanted in Fayetteville, GA

Halloweve
08-18-2009, 08:12 PM
Howdy gang,

This year Dixieland Fun Park is putting on the 2nd annual Halloweve (www.dixielandhalloweve.com) during Oct. We are looking for actors as we have tripled the size of our haunt this year. We will be having an open call/auditions the last week in Aug. For information head to the website above or contact me here or by email:

emiliano@tagteampro.com or call @ 770-460-5862

Looking forward to lots-o-screams this year!!

Cheers,

Emiliano

Halloweve
08-23-2009, 08:43 AM
Since I have gotten some questions from folks, Yes these positions are paid :) Also you get the same benefits that all Dixieland employees receive, such as free passes, 40% discount at the park, etc. We are looking to find 25-30 employees to add to our ranks. We will go over all of this information at the audition in detail.

Thanks again and keep lurking!

Emiliano

Halloweve
08-25-2009, 08:28 PM
The all call for auditions is Tues September 1, 2009 starting at 5pm-9pm. If you have any questions you can go to the website or contact me.

Cheers,

Emiliano Palumbo

Halloweve
09-05-2009, 10:33 AM
Thanks to all that showed up to the auditions :) We still have spots available for our haunt. These are paid positions through Oct. Pay rates are $7.55-$9.00 /hr and up depending on experience and type of work. To apply, please come by Dixieland Fun Park in Fayetteville, Ga to pick up an app. We are open 7 days a week. During Park hours, please let the front gate attendants know you are applying for a job and they will send you to the correct place. During the week you may use the employee entrance to come up to the office. Good luck and happy haunting!

Cheers,

Emiliano

Umby
10-22-2009, 04:58 AM
Hey guys.

We still have several paid positions available for people to work from now through Halloween weekend.

Contact c_popham@yahoo.com for more information

www.dixielandhalloweve.com