PDA

View Full Version : Powerful words of Shane Dabbs

The Forsaken Crypt
08-28-2009, 08:41 PM
"Never give up! Dreams can come true. Never let anyone tell you that you can't do something. Anything is possible. Success does not happen overnight nor does it come without a price. Always remember the road will be long and hard and often times filled with dissapointments. Always plan for the unexpected and if someone tells you that something will cost a dollar be prepared to spend two dollars. have patience in life and when life gets you down walk away and give yourself a little break. Live life like it's your last day as you're not promised tommorow" (Shane Dabbs)

I am going to say... this paragraph he wrote in the latest issue in hauntworld just inspired me to do so much. Every word he said was correct in that saying. Shane i don't know you but goddamn you are a good person. Keep it up

graystone
08-28-2009, 10:51 PM
If you don't know me by now your one of the few LOL. Seriously Thank You So Much! If I inspired only one person then I am a happy guy. I have actually recieved several emails from people and they all have made me feel good!

Thank you again for the compliment it really means alot! Shane and its hey I got a huge party coming up feel free to meet me there! Shane this time.

The Forsaken Crypt
08-29-2009, 08:15 AM
Anytime Shane, powerful stuff

Matt Marich
08-29-2009, 08:34 AM
If you haven't met Shane, here's his picture a few years ago...

Jim Warfield
08-29-2009, 08:46 AM
that a poster or two here was really some strange, misshapen, hermit hiding in a cave somewhere who may sometimes seem "normal" on-line........and maybe it's me?
hahahahahha!
Excellant advice/statement and I'm glad to see the part about costs, personal and financial. Without that part of it it would not follow truth as I have experienced it and would come off sounding like worthless "Cheerleading", which has it's inspirational place ...but no one can ignore those true "Costs" , if you do there will be extreme anguish if you are not prepared for the definate downside of striving to succeed.
Success? But at what true cost?
Very good and complete Shane.

graystone
08-29-2009, 07:53 PM
Again Thanks for the compliment it was really spoken from truth and experience! Matt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO your killing me dude the sad thing is I feel like that frog looks! Shane and its funny stuff! Shane this time!

chuck weber
09-05-2009, 12:25 AM
A happy halloween ! Shane this time !