PDA

View Full Version : Halloween 3D

StackerSteve
08-30-2009, 03:02 PM
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/entertainmentnewsbuzz/2009/08/halloween-3d-coming-in-summer-2010.html

Rob will not return but thay will milk Mike for all he's worth

Comments?

maliciousstudios
08-30-2009, 03:06 PM
With writers on strike I imagine we will see anything that can turn a dollar....

Hell I bet Pee Wees Playhouse IN 3D will be next

"Oh well ANY HORROR MOVIE IN 3D Kicksass...lmfao afterall how long had it been since we had seen a Horror movie in 3D anyways ?"

Im not tired of the 3D Horror Just Yet so IM GAME ( MILK IT )

StackerSteve
08-30-2009, 04:24 PM
3D- The next big trend or an old trend being remade?
My Bloody Valentine, Final Destination, there was a Jason too right? Let's do remakes and then remeake the remakes into 3D!
On the 3D note I cannot wait to see Nightmare Before Christmas in 3D. Haven't seen it yet.

I hate the thought of a new director coming in and ruining Rob's MM. lol

maliciousstudios
08-30-2009, 08:37 PM
Or how about Tim Burtons new animated movie in 3D ? IT LOOKS FRIGGIN AWESOME !!!

StackerSteve
08-31-2009, 04:27 PM
If it's not 9 then no. I haven't heard of it.

maliciousstudios
08-31-2009, 07:29 PM
Yeah just looked it up 9 LOOKS FRIGGING AWESOME !

StackerSteve
08-31-2009, 10:47 PM
I have to get the release dates for 9 and Zombieland. I am really looking forward to those two movies.

Question
To shoot a film. A 3D film in under a year. It has no chance of being good does it? They haven't started casting. Doubt there is a script. This stuff take a lot of time doesn't it? And 3D is multiple cameras isn't it?

maliciousstudios
09-01-2009, 10:13 AM
I spoke with an associate of Toby Sells and he said release for Zombieland will be around the first part of Oct. 2009 he said he thought around 7th 8th or 9th....

Should prove to be a fun movie I CANT WAIT !

And Tim Burtons 9 .... I dunno at this time... I just seen its preview at the theatre and dont know if it gave a release date. I know Ive seen allot of cool things/ ideas in the preview.

scarygoat
09-02-2009, 11:19 AM
Zombieland and 9 look SICK! Definitely going to see Zombieland in theaters! Honestly though, the movie I am most excited for right now is Trick r Treat.

StackerSteve
09-06-2009, 11:29 PM
There is a short film for 9 floating around on which the movie is based. I thnk that's how it goes. Real interesting even without words.
Zombieland has me on edge. Can't wait for that.
I was reading Fangoria. "I Sell the Dead" sounds like a fun zombie movie and grave robbers training zombies. Probably a "B" but I'm very interested in the story