PDA

View Full Version : Any New Texas Haunt Opening 2009

Tartarus
09-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Does anyone know of any new haunted houses in texas that are opening this year?

terrormasue
09-01-2009, 01:33 PM
Not this year but look for me next year. Longview Texas

Tartarus
09-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Is your haunt going to be in Longview texas?

terrormasue
09-01-2009, 05:02 PM
Yes it is. I am out of the city limits. We are in Harrison county south of I-20. However our address is Longview. We have 17 acres, 4 of which are dedicated to the haunt area. PM me if you have anymore questions, I would be happy to answer. Are you close to the Longview area?

Mad Wax Sculptor
09-01-2009, 06:08 PM
Terrorplex in mansfield has 1 completely new haunt an 2 renovated ones
www.terrorplex.com

lerandell
09-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Longview huh? cool! we all need to get together in the off season to check it out. Im planning to have a whole new setup next year here in Ennis. But first I have to email Mad Wax Sculptor to see a man about some trailers.... or is that to see a man about a horse?... LOL

Mad Wax Sculptor
09-02-2009, 01:45 AM
Hey there Kelly
come on down sometime in the off season ill show you the ropes of trailer wranglin

Tartarus
09-02-2009, 09:55 AM
I went out to your haunts last year and i must say, i wasnt to terribly impressed.

DarkTikiEntertainment
09-02-2009, 11:36 AM
I went out to your haunts last year and i must say, i wasnt to terribly impressed.

When you say "your haunts", to whom are you referring?

Tartarus
09-02-2009, 01:50 PM
When I was referring to YOUR haunts i was meaning the mad wax sculptor’s haunts at Terrorplex. What do you mean by asking me? Have you been to his haunts?

DarkTikiEntertainment
09-02-2009, 02:14 PM
When I was referring to YOUR haunts i was meaning the mad wax sculptor’s haunts at Terrorplex. What do you mean by asking me? Have you been to his haunts?

I was just a bit confused as to who you were insulting. I thought it might have been Texas haunts in general (which I thought might be why you were looking for new haunts). But I can see now that you were insulting a specific haunt belonging to a fellow forum member.

brad
09-02-2009, 05:13 PM
Hey, just to throw this out there. we are opening a haunt in Shreveport, LA which is 1 hour east of Longview. Our haunt will be about 10,000 sq.ft., and we have tons of stuf piled in there!!

ThECRaZyLadY
09-02-2009, 07:04 PM
If you don't have anything nice to say, you know like constructed criticism, you should keep it to your self. If someone values your opinion and asks you then thats when you should think about giving it. Just my 2 pennies.

Christina
FEARFEST
columbia mo

Mad Wax Sculptor
09-02-2009, 08:51 PM
First off Im sorry you didnt enjoy our haunts. We have 3 owners of the 3 haunts. I am only the owner and operator of Nightmare in the House of wax which is now Vanhelsings Haunted House of wax. I'll be the first personto say the temple was not very good last yr. We now have new owners which have completely renovated it into a vampire infested castle. Please give us another try and I gurantee you wont be disappointed again. If you like please message me your name and I'll set a few free passes aside for you. This is not hype this yrs shows are completely redone and will blow your mind.

Brutal Industries
09-03-2009, 07:42 AM
Haunts are works of art. What some might absolutely hate, others will love. So its all a matter of opinion.

Tartarus
09-03-2009, 07:50 AM
Mad Wax, thanks for the clarification. I wasnt trying to insult anyone. I was just simply stating that i wasnt a huge fan of terrorplex when i went. If i get a chance this year i might need to give it another shot and check out the changes.

Anyone been to slaughter house in Dallas or Chamber of fear in Gainsville? Are either one of those worth a visit?

brad
09-03-2009, 10:23 PM
Mad Wax, thanks for the clarification. I wasnt trying to insult anyone. I was just simply stating that i wasnt a huge fan of terrorplex when i went. If i get a chance this year i might need to give it another shot and check out the changes.

Anyone been to slaughter house in Dallas or Chamber of fear in Gainsville? Are either one of those worth a visit?

It's been a few years since I was at Slaughter House, but from what I remember, it was really good. It's worth going to.

Mad Wax Sculptor
09-04-2009, 09:04 AM
Slaughter house has a great location they are right in the middle of the Dallas restaurant and bar district. They are within walking distance of fine dineing and clubs. The haunt is smaller than you might expect but with everything else to do in the area you can make a full evening out of it.