PDA

View Full Version : Problem with the "Create Your Own Haunted House" DVD

Rocky Mountain Terror
09-06-2009, 12:58 PM
I recently purchased Larry Kirchner's DVD "Create Your Own Haunted House." I purchased it from HauntedHouseSupplies.com. I have tried to play it on numerous mediums, including my home computer, as well as various DVD Players, and I have not been able to play it. Has anyone else had this issue? And if so, how did you resolve it? I would like to note that I have never had any issues with any other products I have purchased from HauntedHouseSupplies.com. I usually LOVE all of thier products. I am really anxious to watch Larry's DVD. Thank you all for your help.

SomeThingInTheIce
09-06-2009, 05:34 PM
I have that DVD, it worked fine. I did buy a set of DVDs once and one of them would not play all the way through. I e-mailed them and they set a new one out and I set back the bad one. Just ask for a replacement there must be something wrong with it, Patti will take care of you.

Rocky Mountain Terror
09-06-2009, 06:28 PM
Thanks. I was thinking it was something like that. I also know some dvd players woln't play dvd's with certain formatting. I'll get ahold of them and see what they can do. They have always been helpful to me.

Rocky Mountain Terror
09-13-2009, 03:35 PM
I just wanted everyone to know that HPI took care of me. They sent me a new copy of the DVD and it works fine.