PDA

View Full Version : New to the industry... Visual Effects Projectors

HalloweenProjector
09-22-2009, 08:42 AM
Hi all...

We are a new company and are new to the haunt scene. Never-the-less... We have a great new product that will bring much flexibility to the visual design of haunts:

We've patented and are producing the first-of-its-kind Stand-alone, weather-tight video projector. This projector looks more like a laser gun... It is designed to be mounted on a tripod or wall mount and will constantly loop video content stored internally - No video source required. There are no buttons, no remotes, no bulb to replace (World's brightest LED tech) - Just load content via USB cable and your ready to go...

You can see details and sample videos here:
http://www.HalloweenProjector.com

Any feedback is welcome...

Thanks
Richard

JamBam
09-22-2009, 12:31 PM
If this could be triggered from an external source it will be in my haunt projects.

themagicofjustinarrigo
09-22-2009, 02:01 PM
This thing looks awesome. I cant wait to check it out! When will you have some more videos available to download?
Justin

gadget-evilusions
09-22-2009, 03:06 PM
I would also be interested in this if playback is triggerable.

bhays
10-29-2009, 05:53 AM
Agreed, not being triggerable is an issue. The Faq says that on power up there is a solid white screen for one second, black for about two seconds and then it starts looping... the one second of white would be a problem, otherwise you could just time it and power it on.

beardedbil
10-29-2009, 10:03 AM
I think a quick easy solution would be to control a douser in front of the projector... Then you can have it run all night and have video on queue.

icarian
11-03-2009, 09:22 AM
amazing price on this product, triggerable or not.

perhaps the mini-usb port could be used to trigger the projectors from a computer running some sort of show control software.

themagicofjustinarrigo
11-03-2009, 12:59 PM
I picked one up earlier this month. Havent gotten a chance to play with it yet. I'll let you know what I think once I do.

chuck
02-23-2011, 10:32 PM
have you ( or anyone ) tried it out yet? Is it all it claims to be?

1HappyHaunt
03-16-2011, 11:14 AM
I picked one up earlier this month. Havent gotten a chance to play with it yet. I'll let you know what I think once I do.

Could you get around to playing with it, lol. Waiting to hear the word on it!!!! :-D

EMBRUJADA
03-18-2011, 08:02 PM
I need one , the checkout page said its out of stock

hauntedkimmy
03-25-2011, 11:26 AM
Very neat concept!!!! Would love to see it in action!

Raycliff Manor
08-14-2011, 06:15 PM
Ordered on of these the other day and it already arrived! We hope to get to working with it this week!

Kel

Mr Nightmarez
08-22-2011, 06:31 AM
We bought 4 and are very pleased with the results. The exposed lighting is very minimal and work great for our Ghost and Projected Bust effects.

I would recommend trying one out... Very unique concept and love the fact all of the video / audio is stored in the unit. We may have to send back one unit that is acting up - but it may also be user error. Otherwise highly recommended.