PDA

View Full Version : Sadly for me but had to do it again...

drfrightner
09-22-2009, 10:47 PM
We have another redesign in the works for Hauntworld and it will be uploaded within the next week or two. When we changed over the front page we didn't know we would be added all these other features and content pages so now the front page looks like a mess.

The newer version will fix all of that... we keep changing the site because of seach engines and stuff like that. There will be less links and the whole site in general will be more organized.

Sorry for me because its costly me more money but had no choice.

The forums will also get a redo after Halloween as well.

I'm trying to get things right and its taking a lot of time and money... but I think you'll love the new results.

We are also going to lighten up or theme of being hard core haunt to a bit more Halloween not so scary. Why? To attact more people to haunted houses we need to bring in other industries into the fold wouldn't you agree? So the whole site will lighten up a bit!

Coming soon!

Larry

Jonathan
09-23-2009, 01:05 AM
Looking forward to it and keep up the work.

As for a lighter theme, I agree and have implied that to my site for the last 3 out of 5 years.

Keep up the good work man.

KroneDaddy
09-23-2009, 06:46 AM
We are also going to lighten up or theme of being hard core haunt to a bit more Halloween not so scary. Why? To attact more people to haunted houses we need to bring in other industries into the fold wouldn't you agree? So the whole site will lighten up a bit!

Kitty Kats in Pointy Hats? Scarecrows in Plaid Cumberbunds? OK I agree just don't go too far.

KDaddy