PDA

View Full Version : Haunts against perez hilton

drfrightner
09-23-2009, 02:34 PM
That goof ball who thinks he knows everything, who bashes on people when in reality he's nobody himself BASHED haunted house Fright World!

We need to lead a charge against this idiot!

DOWN WITH PEREZ HILTON the NOBODY!

Read on...

http://perezhilton.com/2009-09-18-jon-gosselin-charging-7-a-pop-for-a-pic-of-him

chuck weber
09-23-2009, 05:21 PM
has to get his kicks by bashing everybody and everything. he's got nothing else. trying to be outrageous with his stupid comments is all he's got. probably too scared to even go to a haunted house. don't add fuel to the fire. ignore this loser. all he wants is people to get upset at his comments. let's have a wrestling match between GRANNY and this idiot. I'd love to see that!!!! ignore it and forget it. maybe "IT" (PEZ HILTON) YES, "PEZ" will go away.

TATER RULES !!!!

badlander2000
09-23-2009, 06:11 PM
Granny Granny Granny!

I have always hated Perez but, after making fun of a high quality haunt in the region where I live...look the guy probably isn't into new ideas so when he heard "Haunted House", he envisioned black plasic walls and Walmart props!

lerandell
09-23-2009, 06:44 PM
geezz.. never heard of this perez guy, but man reading all those replys to his post, he really pissed some people off from that area.. LMAO!!

Tater
09-23-2009, 09:47 PM
Granny says and this is a direct quote'

"Is that the guy that gets his kicks by drawling bubbles on pictures? Hell he hasn't had talent since the dinosaurs rejected him for being too lizard like. Listen, I had to draw all my pictures on a Etch-a-Sketch! Now that takes talent! And look hes running his no good yapper about haunted houses. Hell the only thing that scares him are straight people and realizing that hes not as famous as he thinks he his. Ignore this assclown and hopefully he will melt away like the bad witch in the Wizard of Oz. Now leave me be im watching Matlock....hes soooo dreamy"

and there you have it folks granny's direct quote

Demon_of_your_Darkness
09-24-2009, 08:18 AM
the guys a joke.....he's a no one.....don't let it get to you guys, but totally like the idea of taping him walk through Frightworld "the corny haunted house on the middle of no where" ? what does that even mean? hahaha

DarkTikiEntertainment
09-24-2009, 12:07 PM
I am quite anti-Perez... he sucks... BUT I think that John (from John & Kate +8) appearing at a haunted house doesn't make any sense at all, and he deserves to be bashed. It's a shame the haunt got bashed too though.

Smiley
09-24-2009, 01:15 PM
Why the audacity, the ner-.........wait, who's Perez Hilton?

TheGreatPhantasmo
09-24-2009, 01:37 PM
I am quite anti-Perez... he sucks... BUT I think that John (from John & Kate +8) appearing at a haunted house doesn't make any sense at all, and he deserves to be bashed. It's a shame the haunt got bashed too though.

This is what I was thinking. Why the hell would you have this guy at a Haunted House in the first place?

Allen H
09-24-2009, 01:40 PM
I would say that Jon is a controversial celebrity. Basically he is only famous for abandoning his wife and 8 kids. If you are going to do something controversial then expect backlash. While Perez is ignorant and uninformed about the quality of Fright World he is actually just calling them out on supporting a loser like Jon Gosslin.
No big deal to me, also there is no way to ban or boycott someone who does not offer a service or do any work of any kind.
"lead a charge against him"? what does that mean? Not listen to his column or him on the radio....done. I dont think to many of us did.
A better approach would be to send him tickets to a haunted attraction and a nice letter explaning the much improved quality of haunted houses in the last ten years. But even if he went to fright world and loved it, in his eyes they would still be supporting a jerk, which they are.
In my eyes the charge is a no win, just more bad press.
Allen H

Killer Katie
09-24-2009, 02:01 PM
Perez is a big slob nobody, who just happens to be famous for..um.. nothing. (could there be the "hilton" coincidence of making a living doing nothing but existing?)
John and kate are a joke as well.
If a huanted house wants controversy, let's start with something within the realm of the genre. I say, Charlie Manson. Who's with me?
And i bet that a million dollars that that flaming peice of garbage screamed like a bitch in that house. :rolling my eyes:
Not even worth the paper the story is printed on....

Allen H
09-24-2009, 02:16 PM
I am NOT with you! Charels Manson is a murderer, not an icon. What a terrible Idea, and what a terrible way to represent haunted houses.
Allen H

drfrightner
09-24-2009, 03:29 PM
I couldn't disagree more... Perez Hilton is a LOSER who thinks he's important! He's a NOBODY and he has no business trashing a haunted house, one I might add I've visited and know first hand to be an excellent haunted house.

Any haunted house that can cash in the fame of of someone to drive traffic deserves KUDOS not backlash. Look if you could have got him to attend your haunted house you would have done it in a second, I would!!!!

Clearly they are on top of it... they brought tons of PR to their attraction.

I know people like slamming this Jon guy, but they also like slamming just about everyone in showbiz because that is how they sell magazines. Bottom line is Perez had no business slamming a haunted house he'd never seen, or been to EVER!

That was out of line! Secondly he has no business calling a haunted house hokey or cheesy again especially when he hasn't seen it.

I say DOWN with Perez Hilton the idiot who doesn't know a haunt from a hole in the ground.

Larry

drfrightner
09-24-2009, 03:32 PM
As for Charles Manson I doubt he could ever make an appearance because he'll DIE IN JAIL... secondly I would never want a convicted murderer, sex offender or whatever at my haunted house ever. Jon Gosslin sure everyday including Sunday! When you bring in celebs to your haunted house don't think horror think who will bring you the most media...

I will admit something here... way back when I tried to bring in Joe Millionaire.

I tried... I would have had people wrapped around the block to meet him!

Larry

damon carson
09-24-2009, 07:07 PM
This guy is an idiot and should be given a free pass to frightworld so they could get him in a dark corner. (Insert evil laugh!)
Damon

Killer Katie
09-25-2009, 01:15 AM
Guess my humor doesn't translate into typing.. calm down, it was a joke.
And I won't go in to the legistics of his conviction. Don't want to get side tracked with the facts.

Nightmare_Trance
09-25-2009, 09:20 AM
No matter what your opinions are of Pez “my only claim to fame is to bash things” freedom of speech is still a kick arse thing. If his uneducated and uniformed opinion is that he doesn’t like the house and he wants to blog it… well you don’t have to read it. Unfortunately…. Word of mouth is a great advertising tool and there are people who will read his spew and take it as fact… :(

As far as bringing non horror celebs to the haunted house… why not? Why limit yourself to the horror/haunt genre? Why not open the door for people who might not attend a haunted house and possibly make a new haunt fanatic?

My 2 cents... and can anyone spare some change?

Demon_of_your_Darkness
09-25-2009, 12:52 PM
I couldn't agree anymore with Larry if my life depended on it. Real simple if you think about it this way. We all run something in what we like to call the "entertainment Business". So as of celebrity's coming out, or bands of that nature, as long as you entertain your target market, you won!

So we picked someone that wasn't in the "horror Biz!" but i can guarantee you, and some might agree, Jon Gosselin can bring in more people to a halloween event than if you spend thousands of dollars advertising one of the Jason Vorhees or Micheal Myers or any horror character in the middle of SEPTEMBER!

Don't get me wrong, people love to meet movie monsters but what we did simply worked and we tried something different than any other haunt has. (no offense to any other haunt if you have)

And as for Perez Hilton or whoever he is, as being apart of the haunt Frightworld, the one he bashed, I simply dont take it too serious because like most of everyone said on here, WHO IS THIS GUY? The dude probably cries when he gets 10 feet near a spider and has a night light under his bed.

So Mr. Perez Hilton, if your reading this, you have a couple FREE PASSES to the haunted attraction, in the middle of no where? So get up to Buffalo New York and see how corny this really is!

As for the rest of the season, lets see if our other celebrities and bands help us out even more! Check them out on our Website www.hauntedbuffalo.com

Warren Vanderdark
09-30-2009, 03:29 PM
Perez Hilton is an odious little troll (my apologies to any trolls out there that I might've offended) and as for Jon Gosselin, the only connection that I could possibly make between him and haunted houses is that he wears some truly scary floral print shirts ...