PDA

View Full Version : terrrors tents 09 build thread

theeverydayguy
10-02-2009, 05:36 PM
well heres our build thread of our haunt the haunt is called terror tents so far ive been doing this for over 5 years now just wanting some peoples opinion besides the little kids and adults that come on the nights we are open

this is the frist of three tents so gaze at your own risk:p

the theme of terror tents is zomibes in a gorcey store

DarkTikiEntertainment
10-05-2009, 01:28 PM
That looks very cool!

The Forsaken Crypt
10-05-2009, 01:52 PM
not bad! See some good stuff comin out of this :)

badlander2000
10-06-2009, 12:16 AM
The theme is great! You could have a scene where a person is hiding under the vegetables and there is a sign that says "Vegetables are good for you" and another where there is a person hiding in the freezer case!

theeverydayguy
10-13-2009, 07:47 PM
here are some pics of our frist penmatic(spelling) prop

which mask do you like i repaint(friend went over board with the green paint so i redid it ) the face though but dont have any pics due to me dropping the cramera in the pool:(

but you guys can check out last year pics im going to upload them tonight http://hauntworld.com/haunted_house_forums/showthread.php?t=9263

Nightmare_Trance
10-14-2009, 07:37 AM
As you may have learned... camera and pool = bad results....

Good luck this year.

theeverydayguy
10-14-2009, 01:53 PM
i might just go next door and see if i can barrow my neghibors hopefully he will let me use it

Nightmare_Trance
10-14-2009, 02:22 PM
See if he will take some pictures of you in action as well. Would be very cool to document all the hard work.

theeverydayguy
10-14-2009, 06:07 PM
See if he will take some pictures of you in action as well. Would be very cool to document all the hard work.

oh i get my freiends mom to and there should be a update this weekend sience i got my neghibors carmera and we will be using larrys vomit techinque that we saw on mondern marvles ill get some pics of that and a whole another tent should be finshed sorry i dont have pics of the last one we did i totally got caught up in finshing it then tearing it down that i froght to take pics but not this weekend we are planning to be open two days and we have to have the building done by the wensday before halloween and i have to get a video of the prop above and then there will be a video of the house when the building is done not decorated but done then there will be one when its fully done and then another video of people getting scared in the house

by the way if any of you guys are in florida here is a great group of people and they are very friendly http://floridahaunters.com/

shawnc
10-14-2009, 09:40 PM
There are at least a couple of websites where they use a time-lapse camera to film set-up of pretty elaborate home haunts. These were built in driveways and backyards with plywood wall panels. Then they speed the film up and post the video. It's really cool to watch the whole construction process in just a couple of minutes.

Nightmare_Trance
10-15-2009, 07:43 AM
Almost makes it look easy.

theeverydayguy
10-18-2009, 08:18 PM
the last and final tent went up this weekend only took us three days to build thanks to the weather thats in the 60's and 54 at night

theeverydayguy
10-18-2009, 08:25 PM
just a few more picture's this tent is supposed to be the electronic store so heres are some shelf's that we built for the tv's playing diffrent news cast videos and a camera display right now there are dispoal cameras there to get an idea of where we are going with it and our actor platform took a whole day to build

theeverydayguy
10-18-2009, 08:26 PM

here i am:-D

theeverydayguy
10-18-2009, 08:28 PM
here is some more pictures of our actor platform

shawnc
10-19-2009, 03:54 AM
That's looking pretty good. The scare-from-above is pretty impressive for a home haunt. I would suggest bracing it more though, even if the actor is only going to be waving his arms. By the end of the night it might be barely standing.

theeverydayguy
10-19-2009, 06:07 PM
That's looking pretty good. The scare-from-above is pretty impressive for a home haunt. I would suggest bracing it more though, even if the actor is only going to be waving his arms. By the end of the night it might be barely standing. theres alot more bracing you just dont see it in the pics

Scareside
10-19-2009, 06:26 PM
Nice update Photos, I like the actor up top. Also your 3d model is 90% done. Not full detail be enough to get the jist of what is happening.