PDA

View Full Version : Make Up

coasterfreak63
10-06-2009, 04:32 PM
My haunt doesnt supply make up so I'm wonder whats the best to get.

Online ordering isnt really an option for I work thursday and really want some for that day.

Whats the best kind to get and where can I get it?

Allen H
10-06-2009, 07:03 PM
what are you playing?

coasterfreak63
10-06-2009, 10:28 PM
Most likely a zombie for the whole season.

hauntman666
10-07-2009, 02:51 PM
I like to use Mehron or Wolfe Brothers the most, which I believe most halloween shops sell some of the Wolfe Brothers stuff but usually dont see too much Mehron in the stores. Also are you having the zombie be just a white base with some black lines or you doing something more advanced with extra colors to it?

coasterfreak63
10-07-2009, 03:46 PM
Probably just a white base with black eyes and ill have them bloody up my face.

Do you guys recommend cream or grease make up?

hauntman666
10-07-2009, 04:13 PM
For something simple like that you could just get the cream makeup they sell at any store like walmart even. Thats all I use if I'm putting simple quick zombie makeup on someone like that. Cream seems to spread easier if your doing it on your whole face. So I would say either works but I prefer cream on quick zombies.

Dr. Giggles
10-09-2009, 03:41 PM
Personally I use grease paint. But thats because its what i started with, so I am rather biased towards it.
Its slightly more expensive, but If you do it right a little could go a long way.

Badger
10-12-2009, 09:41 AM
Grasepaint is absolutely preferred over cream in my opinion. Get some basic clown white, basic black, and a couple good grease pencils (black, red, and blue) . It doesn't hurt to get a little powder and baby wipes for cleanup.

You should be able to get all this for under $10 at a place like Wal-Mart or Party City.