PDA

View Full Version : Rob Zombie's The Blob

Pirate Skull
10-08-2009, 09:37 PM
RZ's The Blob is the most recently announced remake from himself. Does it worth that Rob Zombie's movie-making career from here on out is going to consist for nothing more than directing remakes?

So at least some of his projects are remakes and the props of someone else that he's borrowed!

Well I think it's a safe bet that "Rob Zombie's The Blob" won't hold much to excite me.

Tater
10-08-2009, 10:07 PM
Couldnt find a hint of anything about this project on his blog or anything else where are you getting your info?

graystone
10-08-2009, 10:31 PM
To make the Blob a person. I am betting hes casting his damn wife as the Blob. I think he should make a movie called Trailer Trash Terror! Shane and its I am sure it will suck like the others! Shane this time.

maliciousstudios
10-09-2009, 06:55 AM
IF its true I am sure he will do better than the other movies before him.... I mean lets admit it, THE BLOB SUCKED ASS !

How about Motel Hell ?? They plan on remaking that movie as well
( HELL THEY COULD GET PEEWEE HERMAN TO DIRECT THAT MOVIE AND IT WOULD DEFINETELY BE BETTER THAN IT WAS PREVIOUSLY ! )

Here is where he got the rumor from and ( It very well might be true )
http://www.variety.com/article/VR1118007857.html?categoryid=1238&cs=1

C'mon man ...

LETS TAKE A LOOK AT "THE BLOBS" PAST DIRECTORS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Irvin S. Yeaworth Jr ? <---- what did he make that didnt suck ass ?

Chuck Russell ? <----- The best he directed was "A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors "
Unless of course you want to include his current movie his working on LMFAO
"T.J. Hooker THE MOVIE" <---- an instant CLASSIC !

This aside, If you dont like Zombified movies ~its simple~ dont watch them... and quit bitch'in this is getting old for most of us.... Im sure

I dont think you guys liked the guy before you watched his first directed movie.... So lets move on cant we ?

DarkTikiEntertainment
10-09-2009, 03:11 PM
A blob movie without the blob?!? WTF? Maybe next they could do a remake of "Alien", but without any aliens?! :mad: Yeah, the blob is funny... So make a horror/comedy, Rob hasn't really done that yet. PLEASE don't remake The Blob without a blob...

Pirate Skull
10-10-2009, 12:39 PM
I think that RZ puts a wonderful twist on the movies... I enjoyed all of his remakes. IT is to each your own. RZ is also a huge horror movie buff in an interview he showed his collection. OMG! WOW!

And I know that "The Blob" was made in 1957, something like that, correct me if I'm wrong? And there is another remake of "The Blob" in 1986... do we really need yet another remake of a classic movie? I'm sure RZ has other projects he could work on. I'd certainly prefer to see him work on something original, as his 2 best projects in "House Of 1000 Corpses" and "The Devil's Rejects".

But it's like I said, "to each your own".

Scareview
10-11-2009, 07:51 AM
I really wish he would have stuck to a House of a 1000 Corpses trilogy. But wait...he killed them all off in the Devils Rejects!

Pirate Skull
10-11-2009, 02:28 PM
Well, I was saddened to read that Rob Zombie has postponed his own another film "Tyrannosaurus Rex" until 2013 because he is now working on "The Blob". And his wife, Sherri will be playing in it. But the rest of cast is not yet confirmed.

maliciousstudios
10-11-2009, 05:52 PM
Hell if the film company offered me money... I think Id postpone my movie as well !

jack
10-13-2009, 03:43 PM
I'm picturing the Blob as a morbidly obese redneck, living in a trailer park in the backwoods. He eats because his trailer-trash whore momma always made him clean his plate while beating him.

Now he's gotten too big to really move, too big even for his trailer, so he lays there day in and day out making misogynistic jokes and comments while his "hot" trailer trash whore wife(RZ's wife) berates him. Eventually he manages to roll onto her, crushing her.....he eats her remains, with RZ trademarked sexually crude commentary.

His cannibalism sets him off and he breaks through his trailer in a huge explosion(that leaves him unscathed for some reason, and rolls off on rampage.....Sid Haig and Bill Mosely play his twisted friends

See? Rob Zombie's genius writes itself!

drfrightner
10-13-2009, 04:47 PM
The Blob is one of the coolest cult classic films however I don't like how he's talking saying he won't have a giant blob figure in the movie. I think that will stink but we'll see... if you don't have a giant blob running around then its not the blob call it something else.

Larry

jack
10-19-2009, 02:56 PM
Oozing....not running--if it's 'running' it will be Rob Zombie's version.

unless you mean 'running' like 'runny' eggs........ok, I'll shut up.