PDA

View Full Version : Need your advice... Creepyworld Tour TW

drfrightner
10-14-2009, 10:58 AM
I come to the conclusion that it would be nearly IMPOSSIBLE to tour Creepyworld in the same condition or better for that matter in March for the Haunt show for many reasons...

1) This place is just massive its over 250,000 square feet yeah you heard it right a quarter of a million of detailed balls to the wall screaming feet. To set it back up with cost tens of thousands of dollars.

2) Its all outside and it will be cold!

Now with that being said we leave the ENTIRE place up same as when we operate except we remove all the props, animations and anything that could be taken. This coming year we are going to remove even more than before and store things off property.

The Ravens Mansion is simply amazing and its a trailer haunt. Dominion of the Vampire is another simply amazing attraction, Tombstone hayride is awsome as well. Anyway I don't think I can set these things up like I would in October but I know a lot of people would like to see it...

Should I just do a tour of the trailer haunt and Dominion of the Vampire during the day with props in place no actors, the whole place as is without putting it all back out, or just a lets say LIVE seminar type tour of how to build a trailer haunted house.

I don't know what to do... what do you guys think? Or shoudl I skip it all together. The guys from Necroplis in Columbia just came by and they'll tell you the place massive and very elaborate I just don't want to showcase it unless you can see it in its correct state.

It would be a massive undertaking too much in fact.

SO what do you suggest? I could do a live seminar about trailer haunts and give people a tour of that... I don't know suggestions?

BTW... here is a video of the new Vampire attraction and Ravens Mansion and Tombstone.

Larry

drfrightner
10-14-2009, 10:59 AM
9CKC-OOgE5o

drfrightner
10-14-2009, 10:59 AM
TOMvEzM6L4I

drfrightner
10-14-2009, 11:00 AM
0WBxclCos7U