HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Conversation Between shawng and MillersThrillers

1 Visitor Messages

1. Great work on your trailers. I can tell the time and detail you put into them. I run a small to medium size haunt south of the Nashville TN area. I was going to be buying a decent number of things at transworld. I wanted to see how motivated you were on your trailers? I have a few thoughts and questions to share but wanted to see your motivations first as I wasn't planning on spending near that much at the show! I havent done many transactions out of the country. Im happy to chat on the phone but Im not sure if I have out of the country phone service on my standard verizon plan? Any thoughts on that if you have had that experience? I am looking to put all I made last year back into the haunt but last year was a transition year to a new location. I do have funds available to get to for when I start purchasing things this month and at the show. Let me know what you think? David Miller millersthrillers@yahoo.com 9316981664
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1