HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Conversation Between pavillion of terror and toxic_manor100

1 Visitor Messages

1. hello,
    my name is joshua king. iam a professional film ,sound, lighting, and haunted house operator i do it all i also own toxic manor haunted house attractions in branson missouri. i understand that you are haveing trouble on trying to make fx sounds or somthing i couldnt understand you post very well but i think that i may be some help to you if you would like . iam going to inclose my number if you need any help with state of the art help and productions on building or what ever your questions maybe i can do my best to help and if i cant i will refer you to some one that can free of charge. well hey happy hauntings and i hope to here from you soon. looking foward to working or not working with you its totally you choice . but i will offer my time to help if you want it .

sincerly
    joshua king owner/ operator
    toxic manor intense yard hautned house attractions inc.
    josh theathrical special effects makeup inc.
    josh chiller fx fog creations inc.
    1-417-593-3485 personal cell
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1