HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Conversation Between BrotherMysterio and disasterpieceprosthetics

6 Visitor Messages

1. Do you have a website for your haunt project?
  2. If profits go well I would like to invest on the black lights production through an operating theme all year around.
  3. Im going to open a new haunt in new york and I want to do the hauntworld haunted house package plan that Is advertised on haunted house supplies .com
  4. I am very serious, I have been wanting to invest in the haunted association/industry for a long time, but have been wanting some suggestions and opinions from other small and major haunters on the entrepreneurship of this industry and have had no replies through emails and personal interviews.
  5. Thank you for your response, I have been looking up many options and have found many that I like, but i am most concerned about safety and fire proof construction as most haunt haunters are.
  6. hey who can i talk to about haunted hpuse package plan. what steps i should take to spending 100,000 on a first
    haunt
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6