HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Conversation Between spookhaven and Pumpkingrl

2 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Heather

I was wondering if you could give me the name of who I need to get in contact with to get my license. I would like to get it in November. Also when you get your sponsor's how do you go about doing that, Do you tell them that some money will be donated to fundraiser? I have some places in mind but wanted to check with you before I started, should I start getting sponsors asap or the year of the haunt? I have a fundraiser in Mind, that would be the Ronald McDonald House in Pitt. And if I choose that then I would have to get in touch with Pitt? Do you always have to have a fundraiser? Just wondering, I'm just trying to make sure I do the right thing, not that I don't want to donate, I would love to do that. Just didn't know how much you would give them? It's all very confusing.lol let me know I appreciate all your help.
  2. Hi, thank you for your help, I am from Brockway Pa. My name is Lynette. I see your from LockHaven, are you from Clarion?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2