HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: my version of a creature cart

1. Default my version of a creature cart 
    couldn't really afford the Gore Galore creature cart, although I love them, so I built a version of one in bat form.
    Attached Images

2. Default  
    the wings are used like arms and can be used to flap and/or reach and claw at patrons. Yes, it is green florescent paint that allows it to give it an unearthly glow in the blacklight.

3. Default  
    Looks like you've had a busy Fall. Are you going to be able to video the haunt you are putting all this in? I'd like to see some of your props in action.

4. Default  
    video does exit. Just have to get the copies. Thanks.

5. Default  
    Nice job Mason,

And thanks for the complements.
    I am really happy with the development of the creature carts. It gives you the eye candy of an animation with the actor timing, smooth motion, and creativity of an actor.

6. Default  
    My favorite of yours is the Goblin. I think I may go along those lines in the coming years. If I can budget in some time for the sculpting this year. Keep up the great work you guys do.

7. Default  
    bummer i joined this website just to see mason strange's creature cart version and by the time they gave me access (they slept on it for a few days) they took the pictures away. Either that or I'm missing some setting or something.

I'm working on a haunt that will have a lot of puppet-like props and i was looking for control ideas.

From gore galore's website it looks like there are a few levers and at least one bicycle brake cable.

8. Default  
    I'll be happy to email them to you if you like. You can post it or PM me.

Thread Information