HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: do you hang out after a night of fun??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

1. Default do you hang out after a night of fun?? 
    does any one here go to like dineys and hangout and talk about there night?? or to a 24 hour place a talk about what happened that night with other actors at you haunt??

I have many times and it cool to see other people's faces and see us that we are still in our make up and all. it's fun and the hot drink is good too...

HG

2. Default  
    A group of us would always go out to a local tavern at least one of the weekend nights and hang out until last call. It's a good way to decompress and swap stories.

Usually on Halloween, a couple of us would show up in costume. Last year, one of our guys showed up in full Oderus costume from GWAR. Needless to say, he freaked out the other patrons...

He doesn't wear this in the park...
    Last edited by Badger; 11-02-2009 at 10:50 AM.

3. Default  
    Yeah a few of the nights some of us actors and a bunch of the staff would go to Denny's, since it's in the same shopping center our haunt was in. Also I have totally seen pics of him in that costume online somewhere. lol.

4. Default  
    Atleast one night out of the week every week all the veteran actors and our managers meet up at denny's as friends. We encourage new actors to join us but they are intimidated by us for some reason.
    Its a blast, talk haunt, talk scares or just talk in general. Plus its nice to get some food in the belly.

5. Default  
    IHOP or Steak n Shake every single night till early into the morning. lots of fun
    The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio.
    Haunted Houses in Ohio

6. Default  
    We usually go to perkins after in costume/makeup talk about all the people we scared, what was the best scare, etc. Always a fun time
    Kyle Guillette

7. Default  
    i do feel the same way in the hole vet. actors part too.. i am lead actor and i do help the new ones and give them tips about there costums and all. so when i tell them to come with us to denny's, there like i don't know if i should go because you and other people are vets. i try my hardest to make them come and some times it works and they like it!! we also go to a place called sharris resturnt. it's like denny's.

you have to tip them at denny's!!!! there good poeple for putting up with people like us!!

8. Default 4 or 5 pizzas 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    in my front room and everyone talks comparing "notes" on the past night's fun and frustrations and the stupid things some customers said or did.
    As long as you are dealing with the public you will never have seen it ALL!*

*(THE One Constant truth I have discovered after all of these years.)
    Be ready to be surprised. Anticipationing what comes next is a flawed habit of the mind.

9. Default  
    Yeah usually we hit up a small bar called Fitzwillys then once they kick us out around 2 we head to a diner down the way called Fitzys or to Steak and Shake.

Always fun to screw with the waitresses who are scared of us.

One of the last nights i dont think i crawled into bed untill almost 7 am.

Jackie
    Rotting Flesh Radio
    “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

10. Default  
    Hi....newbie here

There is about 8 of us that hang out after work and then we hang out after the seasons over. We've all kinda have spread out to other houses buy usually meet when everyones done for the night.

Thread Information