HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: do you hang out after a night of fun??

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Default  
    Yeah usually we hit up a small bar called Fitzwillys then once they kick us out around 2 we head to a diner down the way called Fitzys or to Steak and Shake.

Always fun to screw with the waitresses who are scared of us.

One of the last nights i dont think i crawled into bed untill almost 7 am.

Jackie
    Rotting Flesh Radio
    “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

2. Default  
    Hi....newbie here

There is about 8 of us that hang out after work and then we hang out after the seasons over. We've all kinda have spread out to other houses buy usually meet when everyones done for the night.

3. Default  
    Only once in a great, great while do I get talked into going somewhere. I like to just get home as quickly as possible and shower. Hanging out afterwards is one of my least favorite things to do.
    Jared Layman

4. Default  
    We go to Eat N Park around here. We've had waitresses switch tables so they didn't have to serve us before. Most of us are volunteers, though, and don't work everynight like y'all do, so we don't really mess with them too much. Maybe we're just not as used to screwing with people heads? hah.

5. Default Just before closing time @ Mc Donald's 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    Paying for my food... a large flame (a real flame) lept from my wallet infront of the girl waiting for my money. She screamed, fell to the floor.
    It was a trick wallet, it held real money but could also do this.
    When I used to be out in my parking lot selling tickets some kid would see the wad of ones and fives and remark how I was "Making ALL that money!"
    "Well I do have a business partner.." "Whoose!" The flame would erupt, they would all jump back.
    "I guess he just took his half?"
    The first one worked great, somebody stole it, the second one didn't work nearly as well, I don't know what happened to it?
    Up in flames? A product from a Magic shop.

6. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by OdetteDespairr View Post
    Yeah usually we hit up a small bar called Fitzwillys then once they kick us out around 2 we head to a diner down the way called Fitzys or to Steak and Shake.

Always fun to screw with the waitresses who are scared of us.

One of the last nights i dont think i crawled into bed untill almost 7 am.

Jackie
    Rotting Flesh Radio
    i know how you feel!! one night after work my wife and did not get home in tell 8-9 in the morring!! the sad part of this we had to go back to the haunt at like at 4 in the afternoon!! that was crazy!! when we got back we stell had our make-up on from the night before!!!
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

7. Default  
    We have a WaffleHouse just around the corner from us. If a Denny's still existed in our area we'd probably go there too.

John
    Last edited by newhorror2010; 02-18-2010 at 11:10 AM.

8. Default  
    Taco Bell if I'm not too over heated to eat.

9. Default  
    Actually thats one of my favorite parts of it all! I love hanging with the actors after the nights are over

10. Default  
    We've done everything from going to a local Karaoke bar to visiting Country Kitchen. We also have a lounge in the upstairs of the haunt, so that is a great lace to unwind and chat after a night.

We also do a big yearly sleepover party at the haunt for the crew.
    Katie Lane
    Partner/VP
    Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Thread Information