HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: I cannot find parts for this.

1. Default I cannot find parts for this. 
    I have 7 little micro cylinders and some 4way solenoids. The problem I have is trying to find parts for them. They are little 1-3" stroke cylinders, but they have a small air port. I have 1 connector that goes from a 1/4" air connector to 1/8" (that is what I believe they are).

The problem is I have to make 14 connections to get the cylinders working, and I have no 1/8" stuff. My air solenoids and tubing are 1/4". Does anyone know anybody that sells a 1/8 push-on connectors and 1/4 to 1/8 tubing push-on adapters?

I have some pics of my cylinders and a comparison of the connection sizes.
    Attached Images

2. Default  
    You can find fittings on Mc Master-Carr website Type in pneumatic fittings. I would send you link but my computer is acting weird. Best of luck.

Frank Balzer
    FrankWillisBalzer@yahoo.com

3. Default  
    mcmaster.com
    =
    the most amazing company ever.... honestly lots of good stuff for haunts on here.
    even have crowd control stuff.
    Owner of The Fear Experience Haunted House in Cleveland, Ohio, voted the #1 haunted house in Ohio, and #14 in America by Funtober. The Fear Experience Haunted House was called the premier haunted attraction in northeast ohio by cleveland.com and #1 in cleveland by metromix.

4. Default  
    thanks for reccommending mcmaster.com . But I am new to the whole pnumatics thing and I have no idea what to order. All I know is the OD of the connector that fits into the ports on the cylinder is 1/8". HELP!

5. Default  
    1/8" NPT to 1/4" tube, standard fitting

IE http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

Have fun
    Randy Russom

www.midstatescare.com
    Mid State Scare - San Luis Obispo and Santa Maria's favorite Haunted House
    2013 - Hmmm, we shall see what gets conjured up

Thread Information