HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Costume Idea

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    How about a zombie cowboy? Is that to off theme for you? I picture a long duster and a tattered cowboy hat.
    Perhaps a puritan undead witch hunter?
    What Im trying to do is think of the silhouette first then see what matches that. since the head will stay the same I think the silhouette change is necessary to help establish different characters.
    Allen H

2. Default  
    Thats fair, I did that character once upon a time. Not in troubled times we have now. So scratch my idea.
    But I like Allens cowboy one.

3. Default There was that old movie.. 
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    1959?
    The scary cowboy vampire movie. He would get some cowboy mad, let him have the first shot in the gun duel, it would pass right through cowboy vamp, he'd then shoot the other guy dead.
    Those last words were , "But I shot him, I know I did!" Cough, choke, gurgle///dead.

4. Default  
    here is a visual refrence you can work with I found it while digging through costume sites.

http://www.nightmarefactory.com/cgi-...ion&key=FW5429
    Proud to be able to work at
    http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

5. Default  
    Cowboy would also work for a hilbilly house section and I think I even have some stuff lying around at home to pull it off.

Yea ill probably stay away from the army veteran, we actually have an actor that is in the service.

I wish I could know what our 3rd house will be this year, I probably wont find out untill at least march if im lucky.

I really appreciate all of your ideas, theyre all helping keep throwing them out there.

6. Default  
    I think it is too funny and cute. I think we are a different breed. We are already planning what we want to be for next season. I am trying to get caught up still on my housework and rest from this season, never mind the holiday shopping and working late now for year end. I am getting too old for this I guess, can't bounce back so quickly to plan for next year. :-) Too cute!
    ~WelchWitch

7. Default  
    I guess my lack of a job is a blessing and a curse when it comes to haunting! haha.

I have to wait no matter what to fully get started on my new costume, since both of our mazes are changing, one only slightly and one is gone completely. Our outside scarezone is getting overhauled, and hopefully they'll stick my crew outside this year, since it was empty practically this past year, with just one slider being the only talent outside. Problem being, I can't tweak my character until I know, which won't be for a couple of months! I hate the waiting part!

8. Default  
    Yea I'm not going to start making any of my costumes untill our 3rd house is released, but our other 2 houses stay relativley the same with different layouts and a few new rooms.

The second the season closed I was extremly dissappointed with it being my first year I wanted more.

Now that Im old enough to work the weekends I honestly cant wait untill that last weekend in september comes.

Only ten months untill the scaring beings....

Thread Information