HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: New at the Darkness 2010

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    I am making a NEW CD called "THE BIG SCREAM" for this application.
    It's going to have 99 very intense high quality sounds.
    Everything from ALIENS to ZOMBIES and everything in between.

2. Default  
    This is exactly what Gadget (Brian) at Evilusions, www.evilusions.com , did for our new attraction last year! He build a number of these where the actors would step on a pressure pad to initiate the lighting effects and screams as they "hit" their targets. He also built a number of these that were activated by the patrons breaking a sensor, which triggered automation, lighting and screams. He closes the controls in boxes that protect the circuitry from the actors and he includes easy to use switches that allow you to control the timing, delay, length of effect, etc. These worked out extremely well and we never had a problem with a single one! Sorry I missed this thread before. I'm still trying to get caught up from vacation and was perusing the posts and this one caught my eye.

Kel

Kelly Allen
    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
    www.RaycliffManor.com
    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
    www.HauntBook.com

Thread Information