HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: What would you do to your haunt if.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  

I've got ninety thousand pounds in my pajamas.
    I've got forty thousand French francs in my fridge.
    I've got lots and lots of lira,
    Now the deutschmark's getting dearer,
    And my dollar bill could buy the Brooklyn Bridge.

There is...

...nothing quite as wonderful as money!
    There is nothing quite as beautiful as cash!
    "The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear."
    -H.P. Lovecraft

2. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell American Freak
    Quote Originally Posted by MMManiac
    GET A PERMINATE LOCATION SO I DONT HAVE TO TEAR MINE DOWN EVERY YEAR IN THE FREEZING WISCONSIN WEATHER.
    I second that...
    Let me just say, that I third the not enjoying tearing down in freezing temperatures.

I don't think $100,000 would get us very far in buying a building, but maybe we could put it toward a long-term lease...

3. Default  
    "I don't think $100,000 would get us very far in buying a building, but maybe we could put it toward a long-term lease"

You forget about those forclosed businesses and homes you can buy for a mesley 40 thousand.

4. Default  
    And those businesses that are not in any shape for uses other than haunting... If it looks grim but is solid then it would be good for haunting. If you buy a nice new shiny building then you just have to work harder to mess it up...

A windfall of moolah? I'd use it next year to get a bunch of my friends to Vegas since TW is moving (waaaah)

5. Default  
    I think I would be able to eat lunch at the Transworld Show without a coupon. :shock:

Wayne

www.trailofterror.com

6. Default  
    Ravens Grin Inn, 411 carroll st.mount carroll ill.
    "The General" has a metal building waiting for you! (Seen those ads?)
    So how's this for an idea? You put up the big new, metal building, plant vines and put gnarly trees all around it , hiding what it really is, then advertise it as a "Haunted Forrest", and disguise the fact that it is totally indoors!
    Then you could catch them by surprise when in one scene it might be raining just a little , as they run for cover the Twighlight Zone catches them with solid steel walls in every direction, then the big eye-lense above them turns on and they get to hear "god's" voice from above through various hidden speakers , of course.
    Then the little green men enter, taking prisoners, off to the saucer they go, herding everyone and suddenly people aren't laughing anymore!?
    They just got suckered too many times for it not to be really happening!
    (Have therapists standing by......)

Thread Information