HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Halloween 2 on dvd

1. Default Halloween 2 on dvd 
    Ok first off I need to say I was not really looking forward to this movie. I was thinking it was going to be a near copy of the orginal halloween 2. I was wrong very wrong. The Visual styles used in this movie show that Rob Zombie is really honing his movie skills. With the many twists turns and Ironic connections I really enjoyed this movie. the dvd has some interesting alternative scenes.
    and the Actor and the way they showed Michael in this movie frankly makes him much more frighting than the old version. So I have to say if your a fan of horror check this movie out and don't try to compare it to the orginal as they are two very diffrent movies. I give this movie 4 and half broken skulls out 5.
    Proud to be able to work at
    http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

2. Default  
    I was happy with the DVD director's cut. It was cool to see what editing does for a movie. The theatrical was better.

3. Default  
    would of liked only hearing the f-word maybe only 100 times vs 1500. i did like the new look though.

Thread Information