HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: maybe some can help?

1. Default maybe some can help? 
    Ok I know I have not been posting much but we have been so busy with the biz that I just don't have time... Now I need some help please!!!

We have been building a new style body form for our attraction and up to now have had no issues in finding the needed parts. I have been using an adjustable PVC elbow that they sale at our Home Hardware store in the lighting/gardening section they are similar to a flag mount. I buy this in large quantities and am really stuck!!! I was hoping maybe someone out here knew of a supplier???

I am looking for something the same I believe there is another company out there that uses some what of the same linkage but they will not give up there source...

here are a few pics not the greatest but should give you guys an idea of what I'm looking for?

2. Default  
    What store did you get them at, were they in a plastic bag? or were they in a box display, do you have a sku number? Im looking for you but more info would be great.

3. Default  

4. Default  
    hey Allen your always the 1st to help....

Ok I don't really have the SKU it only has a few markings on it (H1-cL336400) not sure what that is???? I have been searching online for a week now...
    I was getting them at a local Home Hardware Store in my backyard lol.... I was told that they were originally for some sort of lighting set-up that is the department I was grabbing them I have since bought them out and they can no longer get them...

They were sold in both ways on the self in singles as well as 8 in a bag I had bought out the bags quickly...

I am not sure where else I can find them but we are searching everywhere I have the owner of my Home Hardware calling the other stores around and he is getting me what he can but I really like these and hope I can find another supplier...
    I am not even sure of the proper name for them either was he? lol let the haunt continue....

5. Default  
    What size pipe is it for? that will help narrow the search some. I have checked Ace and Graingers inventory. No go so far. I found a really neat site though that is worth sharing here for everyone.
    http://www.simplifiedbuilding.com/pvc_fittings.php

I will keep searching because Im finding neat stuff !

6. Default  

7. Default  
    Allen I sent you a PM...

8. Default  
    McMaster Carr

Grainger

9. Default  
    second McMaster!

have the piece in hand, with a ruler, and try out their great search tools

Thread Information