HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Experienced actors wanted for haunt tour

1. Default Experienced actors wanted for haunt tour 
    As you may know we are opening the Darkness for the 2010 Transworld show we want to hire as many experienced actors as we can for the show? Are you coming to the show and want to act? LET US KNOW!

It is VERY HARD to get a new crew together just for one weekend in the middle of March as most of you know so if we could hire some actors who are already coming to the show that would be even better...

Email me if you are interested... we need actors for both Friday and Saturday night. Let me know by sending an email to darkrides@sbcglobal.net

2. Default  
    If I was going to TW I would jump at this. Oh well, perhaps next year...

3. Default  
    I would absolutly love to do this. It would be the oppretunity of a life time. Just got to make sure if the creative directed from my haunt is deff going.

4. Default  
    A computer crash has left my email account EMPTY... I do not have all the people who said they want to work at the darkness haunt tour emails.

Please reconnect with me this week so I can add you to the list.

Darkrides@sbcglobal.net

Thread Information