HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: found a pic of this year...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default  
    Thanks man i was looking for somthing to suit me for a looong time and i finaly found it

2. Default  
    hey ogre,

if you get the two fanboys/fangirl back then you sould tell them that they have to play a REAL clown or its a no go with your team!!

just saying! at the haunt i work at there is some famboys out there too and our haunt bosses let it by..

when i go from a pro haunt actor to a pro haunt owner then i will have no jason, freddy, jigsaw,etc..

i think what you have is every cool and if you keep it up then you have a cult following in our town!!

thats what i have been doing..

HG
    it's ok... the dark has many faces you can't see..

3. Default  
    i no the girl will be back bc she is a makeup artist at the haunt. she really didnt bother me to much bc she was somthing to look at but next year that shit wont fly. This year our haunt is two sets long and ties in with freaks alley. its going to be epic. no room for movie characters

4. Default  
    Sweeeet!
    ~Bill Mlinac
    The Deadland Haunted House
    www.facebook.com/Deadlandhauntedhouse
    www.Thedeadland.com

Thread Information