HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Looking for a Haunt Gig in MICHIGAN

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Looking for a Haunt Gig in MICHIGAN 
    Hello all...well, the young Damien is finally growing up and is getting ready to go off to college...hold your applause....however, I am going to be going out to state to the great state of Michigan.....please dont applaud that one I hate the snow lol...Unfortuneately that means I'll have to leave my current haunt to start anew...anyone got any connections up there to hook a brother up? Gracias!
    Justin P
    13 years acting experience
    3 years haunting experience (Haunted Hotel, Huntington, IN)

2. Default  
    What college?
    Jared Layman

3. Default  
    Northwestern Michigan College at NMC I'm going to their culinary school. However, I may be going to U of M or Michigan State, I havent officially decided yet. However, I am willing to travel as needed as long as theirs fair compensation (which i am willing to negotiate on). I have experience in all fields when it comes to the haunt industry and am more than worth it

4. Default  
    Do you have photos of any work you have done?
    Jared Layman

5. Default  
    Sorry for the late response guys, I've been out of town. Unfortuneately since the current haunt I work for is UV I don't have much when it comes to photos/video...I've attached one of my most recent character (Rene, the Carny) with the makeup that I did myself...the photos really...bad actually so please don't judge me by that lol...photos can't do 13 years experience justice lol :P
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Damien Warwick; 02-24-2010 at 01:59 PM.

6. Default  
    also, if you just want streight acting shots i've got a boatload of those lol

7. Default  
    ouch I post the pix...and silence...nobody wants me :P *tear* lol

8. Default recommendation ... 
    As the producer of the Haunted Hotel-13th Floor where young Damian has entered the haunting realm, I highly recommend him. We wish him well as he moves away to further his education. His other experience as an actor in a small town playhouse is well documented.

As with most actors, creativity is an asset he possesses that many volunteers lack.
    Brett Molitor (aka ~ JamBam) Member of HAA

Haunted Hotel-13th Floor (est by Huntington Jaycees in 1968 8) )
    Longest running Haunted House in the WORLD!!

Haunted Cave, Fort Wayne Indiana

www.HauntedHuntington.com

www.facebook.com/hauntedhotel

www.facebook.com/hauntedcave

9. Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by JamBam View Post
    As the producer of the Haunted Hotel-13th Floor where young Damian has entered the haunting realm, I highly recommend him. We wish him well as he moves away to further his education. His other experience as an actor in a small town playhouse is well documented.

As with most actors, creativity is an asset he possesses that many volunteers lack.
    Awww thanks Bret! I heart you! lol but seriously bro I'm gunna try to do atleast one weekend at the hotel over spring break...as long as im in my usual spot im good lol

10. Default  
    oh come on someones gotta want me

Thread Information