HauntWorld Home - Forums Home - Live Chat - Find Haunted Houses - Hauntworld Magazine - Haunted House Supplies - America's Best Haunts - Find Vendors
Haunted House News - Haunted Tradeshows - Join Hauntworld Facebook - Hauntworld Twitter - Advertise - Contact Us

Thread: Myspace Tip

1. Default Myspace Tip 
    Right now, if you add the profile for the new movie 300 as a friend, you will gain the ability to have 300 photos on your profile.

Just thought that might be handy, since it has always been a challenge having enough room to keep lots of pics of the haunt on the profile.
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

2. Default  
    thanks for the tip!
    Sean De Wane
    ----------------------------------------------
    The De Wane Asylum
    www.dewaneasylum.com

3. Default  
    Raycliff Manor Guest
    Thanks for the tip Brett!

I've been using Eek Adder and recently tried to use their captcha bypass FR and Commenter add-ons with terrible success. I've since been downloading and trying out various demo version of Myspace Adder, Invite, Commenter, etc. software programs. I'm also testing their support/Customer Service. Once I've found one I consider to be outstanding in the most areas, I'll post. If anyone has any suggestions for other companies, please feel free to let me know. I'm currently testing Badder Adder and Adder Robot. I have to say, to date, Adder Robot is coming in on top by far!

Kel

4. Default reply 
    Does the page open slow as a snail with that many pics? Some myspage pages open slow when they have a lot of content on them,300 pics may take people all day to load!

5. Default  
    Since we were on the topic of MySpace anyone having a conflict with Firefox loading MySpace?

The cause is horrible the cure is simple.

Cause: A comment you checked had a trojan/virus/cookie redirect that affects all browsers but a cookie dump usually clears it up for all but Firefox.

Sure: A run of Spybot Search and Destroy AND Ad-Aware clearing everything they find will allow MySpace and Firefox to be friends again.

If you do not have these get them they are FREE and well orth the download for ANY reason.
    http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
    Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
    When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
    If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

6. Default  
    Has MySpace paid off for you guys...any idea how much business it has generated for you.

Thread Information